The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sands of Inaros (18.5.6) [+hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

What is with the broken update? foundry and research labs takes credits and resources but doesn't register, the codex empties, the quest glitches at different parts, losing connection to the server mid game, quest items remain afterwards, and brief loss of control of your ship.

Don't get me wrong , I enjoyed the quest but these issues make me not want to play.

I'm having trouble loading into missions with other players... but solo is great

half the buttons in the moon spy aren't working right half the time when I'm with other players, so we either have to all load back out and try again (taking another 45 minutes for all of us to get in) or the host has to leave - being unable to rejoin because "the objective has already been completed" even though we can't even do the puzzles - and we hope and pray that we're all able to fully load back in 30 minutes later

DE seriously needs to "officially" address this issue

Edited by (PS4)th3Wizard0F_____

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Lord_Gremlin said:

By the way isn't item description in inventory and foundry resources screen still broken and unusable?  I got puked on all over by rabid white knights when I pointed this out. Still broken? 

Oh there's far more important things that need to be fixed, my friend. I want to praise this update, but it's pretty hard to play now.

Just now, (PS4)Arkane313 said:

Oh there's far more important things that need to be fixed, my friend. I want to praise this update, but it's pretty hard to play now.

This thing is still not fixed and it's here since they ADDED LISET. How many updates went on with no fix?

And I get tons of flac when I point out ps4 updates are obviously not playtested AT ALL. Only software stability and performance is checked. 

Just now, (PS4)Lord_Gremlin said:

This thing is still not fixed and it's here since they ADDED LISET. How many updates went on with no fix?

And I get tons of flac when I point out ps4 updates are obviously not playtested AT ALL. Only software stability and performance is checked. 

Mmmm...stability. I wish that were a thing right now. lol Have you tried playing it lately? Holy crap. As for the issue you're talking about, I'll be honest...I had no idea that was even a thing. If they would have fixed that, I'd have believed it were a new feature they just added.

Just now, (PS4)Arkane313 said:

Mmmm...stability. I wish that were a thing right now. lol Have you tried playing it lately? Holy crap. As for the issue you're talking about, I'll be honest...I had no idea that was even a thing. If they would have fixed that, I'd have believed it were a new feature they just added.

See how disgusting it is? And issues atm is server side stuff. They probably DDOSed every weekend nowadays, they just don't acknowledge it. Software itself is stable.

So any comment on item/resource description?  Or ignoring it as usual,  DE?

On April 9, 2559 BE at 5:19 AM, (PS4)vamp6x6x6x said:

I was lucky and my update only took 30 mins on the day it came out, but now I seem to be having major problems with both trying to connect to a squad in the moon spy mission, and host migration; as most of the time I just get booted from the game due to failed host migration...

Edited by (PS4)chase0536

8 hours ago, (PS4)Lord_Gremlin said:

So any comment on item/resource description?  Or ignoring it as usual,  DE?

Wondered that this stupid problem  is your prior for around a year.

Edit: Playtested by who? Sony? How many playtesters   will Sony must have when around 10 games/updates will be released?

Edited by (PS4)Onder6099

2 hours ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Wondered that this stupid problem  is your prior for around a year.

Edit: Playtested by who? Sony? How many playtesters   will Sony must have when around 10 games/updates will be released?

Playtested by developer. The one responsible. 

Stop whiteknighting please. As you mentioned problem was around for a year. Some people don't even know.

43 minutes ago, (PS4)Lord_Gremlin said:

Playtested by developer. The one responsible. 

Stop whiteknighting please. As you mentioned problem was around for a year. Some people don't even know.

Testing by players= best testing, this is still Beta

Same here, i don ´t know about that "problem" untill u start posting it everywhere u can.

It's not the update. It's their servers. Go use the Warframe app and it's the same lag.

And Lord_Gremlin really needs to find something better to do with his time. It's kind of sad now. If it's that much of a problem, then don't play anymore. Either that, or apply for a playtesting position, since he apparently knows how that works too.

Edited by (PS4)KwietStorm

Hey guys! I just wanna ask a noob question...I was wondering about the part where you use mods and it says that you have so much armor...well,my question is..it says I've got over a thousand in armor,but when I'm playing it says 500+ health and 260 in sheilds! Any advice guys,I know it's a dumb question but,idk!

19 minutes ago, (PS4)chase0536 said:

Hey guys! I just wanna ask a noob question...I was wondering about the part where you use mods and it says that you have so much armor...well,my question is..it says I've got over a thousand in armor,but when I'm playing it says 500+ health and 260 in sheilds! Any advice guys,I know it's a dumb question but,idk!

Not sure what you mean, but I will try:

When you are in missions you can't see armor levels only hp, shield, and energy. Think of the armor is a passive thing that is just there.

Lots of things i noticed

Lags in foundry while claiming or making.It then will give you an unknown error and kick you back to the main menu

You can climb out of your ship

When the mission ends if the host leave will give you an host migration 

If you play in a group on earth doing the moon spy you have a very long loading in time

When doing jordas raid and you shoot your warhead missle from elytron archwing the missle will rag doll him and push him away to the point where hes out of bounds and you can not throw the rocks in,because ordis will extract you

Im sure theres more but that what i ran into @[DE]DREW

Biggest problem... (To me) In conclave, some matches are counting as I ranked even tho you joined a public game. 

-Hard to complete daily challenges

and also.. There were only 5 challenges Friday. And only 4 challenges yesterday... AND I thought in this update the weekly challenge requirements were being changed?? (Not that I can't do 20, but hey.. Less work for me if it's less challenges.) 

Other than that I'm sure the rest was server issues because the update was dropped end week and nothing could be done about it while DE is out of office.

8 hours ago, (PS4)chase0536 said:

Yo chase, armor reduces the amount of damage enemy units do to your health, but not shields. If you have that much armor mod towards armor and health, don't concern yourself with shields. I suggest keeping a vaykor maerlok or life strike in conjunction. Some way to heal yourself.

Edited by (PS4)Mr_MikeyDmason