The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Killed the Stalker again

(XBOX)SgtFunBun

I've got 8 Dreads, 2 Despairs, 1 Hate and a small pile of Blind Justice. I did get the War BP once, but the host DC'ed for whatever reason and it didn't migrate. The War BP touch is the only thing I've received from the Shadow Stalker (Stalker 2.0). I think he drops the loot into the shadows. 

3 minutes ago, The_Mustachio said:

I've got 8 Dreads, 2 Despairs, 1 Hate and a small pile of Blind Justice. I did get the War BP once, but the host DC'ed for whatever reason and it didn't migrate. The War BP touch is the only thing I've received from the Shadow Stalker (Stalker 2.0). I think he drops the loot into the shadows. 

Does Shadow drop the same things as Regular Stalker but plus the War and the Armor?

Also I feel so sorry about that happening omg

Edited by (XB1)SgtFunBun

Of all the times I've beaten the stalker/shadow in the last year all I've gotten is the Dread 4 times and hate once.  The hate wasn't even my stalker, he was after someone else...

i just want war and despair....

Also considering it took him 8 months to finally drop even blind justice left me really annoyed...

Edited by (PS4)gamerpie12

You didn't sacrifice enough Vacuum mods to please our lord RNGesus.

But seriously now, yeah I know what it feels like aswell, still trying to get Despair for ages but now that I heard an interesting theory on how some drops work with the Stalker I will have to try it out with the squad when we get the chance.(Suposedly the weapon you kill him with prioritizes what the drop is going to be, primary, secondary or melee)

Edited by (PS4)reddragonhrcro

12 minutes ago, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

You didn't sacrifice enough Vacuum mods to please our lord RNGesus.

But seriously now, yeah I know what it feels like aswell, still trying to get Despair for ages but now that I heard an interesting theory on how some drops work with the Stalker I will have to try it out with the squad when we get the chance.(Suposedly the weapon you kill him with prioritizes what the drop is going to be, primary, secondary or melee)

There might be some merit to that rumor, my friend killed the Stalker with the nikana and he got the War BP. So it's either a coincidence or true.

Just now, (PS4)JaysInc_ said:

There might be some merit to that rumor, my friend killed the Stalker with the nikana and he got the War BP. So it's either a coincidence or true.

I killed him with Smite somehow (I used the beacon and he was vulnerable to my powers why???)

3 minutes ago, (XB1)SgtFunBun said:

I killed him with Smite somehow (I used the beacon and he was vulnerable to my powers why???)

From the wiki (on DIspel):

• The ability itself requires the Stalker to perform an animation in order for the Dispel effect to work on his victims. Despite the short casting time, teammates of the victim can use this opportunity to dispatch the Stalker quickly.

You might have been lucky enough to hit a window.

Just now, (PS4)JaysInc_ said:

The stalker needs to complete his  dispel animation for it to work, since the smite ability killed him before his dispel animation finished, it didn't dispel smite.

I don't think he did it at all because I just spammed it after blasting him for about 3 minutes with my Tigris

Killed Shadow Stalker many times. He brings me only old loot. No War, no broken war.

Today farmed on earth on Oculysts hoping for vengeful revenant and by the way Broken War parts : ) around 6-7 matches to over 40minutes. No mod, and not a single part, I even had 2 runs with Nekros desecrating them :/

Earlier in Warframe there was no such as 0.3% chance to drop something. Why new stuff need to have that low % chance to drop?

New Prime Warframe or weapons come to the game. pfff I'm not even trying getting them, because I know its a ridiculous 0.5% chance to get part after every 20 minutes on survival. Now with new Stalker weapons. The hell. I'm just bored by that ridiculous low chances, its making the game almost Pay2Win or rather Pay2GetStuff or Die farming.

Edited by IfritKajiTora