Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to not get bored on warframe?

TyrannosauRayz

Question

title^ need a huge help.

So first of,I only want this achievments ingame. To finish my main warframe. So. I've finished my main warframe(Excalibur) . Then thinking of raid warframe/s . So i've built Trin & frost. Then I want a tanky warframe so i can go further more on void. I built inaros. I want a fast warframe to finish a mission (like capture/ext). I built nezha. I want to support my friends on playing 1 hour or more in survival. I built nekros. I idolize ONE PUNCH MAN SAITAMA. I built saitamATLAS. I want to build this weapon/s etc.etc.. now its done. Getting bored now. It's been 2 days since i didn't play warframe. 

I only do is. Farm ducats. Wait for baro. *repeat* then *repeat* then *repeat* more more...more! OR waiting for another tactical OR VERY BIG EVENT. 

lastly... waiting for u19 lol.. 

Edited by TyrannosauRayz_13th

Warframe is a game about doing the same thing over and over and over and over.............................. (you get the point)

if you're not necessarily a fan of really grindy games, warframe might not be your game, as a lot of warframe is to farm. personally, i only really care much for primes, so after i'm done hunting them, i do other things. mostly void survivals, or moon survival/spy and occasionally hang out in larunda for hours at a time. warframe's gameplay (to me) is one of the best there is, couple that with the beautiful environments. i can go an hour in survival, not caring about the loot, but rather just enjoying killing my enemies, and looking at the fantastic work the map makers did.

8 minutes ago, Cephalon_Ordis said:

Warframe is a game about doing the same thing over and over and over and over.............................. (you get the point)

if you're not necessarily a fan of really grindy games, warframe might not be your game, as a lot of warframe is to farm. personally, i only really care much for primes, so after i'm done hunting them, i do other things. mostly void survivals, or moon survival/spy and occasionally hang out in larunda for hours at a time. warframe's gameplay (to me) is one of the best there is, couple that with the beautiful environments. i can go an hour in survival, not caring about the loot, but rather just enjoying killing my enemies, and looking at the fantastic work the map makers did.

B..bu..but I love warframe. Maybe its a game does not fits on me but. I love it. I love playing it. I'm getting bored but i still love warframe. Even rngezuz. How matter he hates me(us) I still love em even he gave/give us hard work. 

33 minutes ago, TyrannosauRayz_13th said:

title^ need a huge help.

So first of,I only want this achievments ingame. To finish my main warframe. So. I've finished my main warframe(Excalibur) . Then thinking of raid warframe/s . So i've built Trin & frost. Then I want a tanky warframe so i can go further more on void. I built inaros. I want a fast warframe to finish a mission (like capture/ext). I built nezha. I want to support my friends on playing 1 hour or more in survival. I built nekros. I idolize ONE PUNCH MAN SAITAMA. I built saitamATLAS. I want to build this weapon/s etc.etc.. now its done. Getting bored now. It's been 2 days since i didn't play warframe. 

I only do is. Farm ducats. Wait for baro. *repeat* then *repeat* then *repeat* more more...more! OR waiting for another tactical OR VERY BIG EVENT. 

lastly... waiting for u19 lol.. 

I prefer taking a break. Give DE a few weeks to implement, return to the game, read everyone hyping, what was just released / is going to be released very soon, get confused by some new stuff and mess up big time, doing something, you did 1Mio. times before, but either forgot, how to do it or DE changed something. You know... fun ;)

When I started running out of things to do I got into Conclave – it gets a lot of flak from the community, but I rather enjoy it. The best way to test the water would be to turn on Recruit Conditioning and try some Annihilation, or maybe play private matches with friends.

Another fun thing to do is to randomise your loadout and take the results out to Egeria, Ceres to see how long you can survive. It always gets me using gear I normally wouldn't touch, or that I'd forgotten about.

16 minutes ago, DjaAkh said:

I prefer taking a break. Give DE a few weeks to implement, return to the game, read everyone hyping, what was just released / is going to be released very soon, get confused by some new stuff and mess up big time, doing something, you did 1Mio. times before, but either forgot, how to do it or DE changed something. You know... fun ;)

I have in my mind that I need to take a break.. But still i can't. 

Try to farm parts or rare mods, sell them for Platinum, then just make your goal - ALL WARFRAMES : D.

I already got all Warframes, I was bored, so right now I just want to make Mastery Rank as high as possible, I already builded at one time over 40 weapons xD so I have a lot to EXP.

But Yeah Right now Warframe is more boring that earlier, I can't get rare prime parts or even Stalker WAR. So I'm bored of farming those :/. Earlier it was ok I need to get this, after some work Yeah finaly : P. And I was exping new stuff and have fun. Right now I just try try try and try...... eh QUIT, I have enough -_-

Edited by IfritKajiTora

There's many things to do actually on WF aside from the grinding, which of course is the way to get the things you want to play, like trying new weapons or warframes (you should try them all).

But aside from that you have PvP if you are into that, there's a whole world in there.

You can spend some time in trade chat after all the grinding, if you need plat ofc. I find it not boring at all, to buy and sell stuff.

Archwing? That thing with wings? I know it's just another form of grinding, but a refreshing one at least.

You can invest some time trying to breed the perfect dog for you, different color, fur patterns, etc...

Trying different builds for you warframes, you said you wanted to support your friends with Nekros, but have you tried the Shield of Shadows build for example? it's fun!

These are just random examples, you can find many things to do, unless you are maxed. If you are maxed then the best thing you could do is to take a break and wait for new content, then play everything new, then take another break until new content is released, it's what I do at MR20.

6 minutes ago, IfritKajiTora said:

Try to farm parts or rare mods, sell them for Platinum, then just make your goal - ALL WARFRAMES : D.

I already got all Warframes, I was bored, so right now I just want to make Mastery Rank as high as possible, I already builded at one time over 40 weapons xD so I have a lot to EXP.

But Yeah Right now Warframe is more boring that earlier, I can't get rare prime parts or even Stalker WAR. So I'm bored of farming those :/. Earlier it was ok I need to get this, after some work Yeah finaly : P. And I was exping new stuff and have fun. Right now I just try try try and try...... eh QUIT, I have enough -_-

Do you even try to pray to rngezus ?? :D

i have been playing 2 years.  Boredom shall be sickness of old (<-as an amount played) players only (otherwise it means warframe isnt your game)

it cant be totally avoided but myself i often get bored during month before next update (ps4) , and my way to decrease it is to play other games for while and only checking ingame for clan/ alliance daily

Having a lot friends to play with is effective way to avoid boredom

Edited by (PS4)urkonse

What I do is either have multiple objectives in mind and rotate between them, or if I feel burnt out on my objective, I switch and just do something else.

Also if you want a specific item in the game, just play various Void missions to get various prime parts, then sell them and buy what you want.