Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok... ehm, lephantis level 100 is a bit too much for me XD

DoctorWild

its best to bring high damage weapons with good dps also lifestrike kill the corpus head last and regen your hp off the enemies it summons using life strike thats how i duoed it with my brother. order to kill level 100 lephantis

infested head > grneer head > Corpus head

3 hours ago, hazerddex said:

its best to bring high damage weapons with good dps also lifestrike kill the corpus head last and regen your hp off the enemies it summons using life strike thats how i duoed it with my brother. order to kill level 100 lephantis

infested head > grneer head > Corpus head

but did you kill it with just 5 shots like -dicht.Amducias- says he did?

36 minutes ago, Magicfingers said:

but did you kill it with just 5 shots like -dicht.Amducias- says he did?

no if any gun could kill it with five shoots id love to see it

3 head first form 3 heads final form so 6 shots? or im calling black magic

Edited by hazerddex

We restarted the mission 3 times. First time was only me and another guy, ran out of ammo. So we went on recruit, got another 2 frames, but again, ran out after bringing the final head to half health. I went back, re-crafted 30 ammo restores and ran it again. I only used a single ammo restore, but brought him down.

Seems like Hek is the way to go, as the 3 of us that brought tonkors did less damage than the guy who brought the hek.

Pretty fun fight. I would love to fight other bosses with that amount of health/armour. The long fight made it fun, and the grineer head kept one-shotting at least one of us, so it was a good challenge too.

Just now, -dicht.Amducias- said:

Sancti tigris and chroma with energy conversion + glaive p for selfdmg

Just now, -dicht.Amducias- said:

Soloed in 4mins xD

Any videos? I'd love to see how people are doing it so fast.

Took me 17 minutes. :P

Edited by Voidforged

I've had to do this mission two times as at first time he died probably from my Ballistica Rakta blight effect and...

At least it seemed like this - was almost 0 hp but most of the team run out of ammo, I was down so other frame was reviving me... suddenly Blight triggered and he was down. Then, guess what... Boss was down but gate was closed so we couldn't exit.

I know he's resistant to elemental but perhaps Viral mechanics bugged him or the mission exit criteria.

As there was Loki in the team he managed to teleport us trough the gate. We managed to go up by the elevator but then guess what. Doors leading from elevator were closed (I checked both sides) so we gave up.

Next time I went Mirage and we had Nova in the team. We had two Sancti Tigris and two... Tonkors. Guess what :D It took some time but finally he was down.

Except that bug with closed exit gate I quite enjoyed this mission. It was a bit more challenging, required more deliberate setup.

It can be easy failed if you choose wrong setup. But really, is it a problem for somebody ? Just try again considering what would work best.

TL;DR

I like new Sortie 3 with these stronger bosses. It's something new in WF, I expect more of this, less bugged, new bosses perhaps? And no bugs.

The only disappointing factor is a reward. 50 cores. I would really like to see cores moved to other place in the game, other missions.

Of course I need cores but it's not a proper reward for Sortie mission. Is somebody want these cores they should be rewarded when all other "hard" rewards are already collected - then it would be up to the player if he wants to do the mission and get the cores or just meh... don't need them or whatever.