Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

{Off Topic} Deceptively Cute Pets

MagPrime

Pets are cute, sometimes they're cute on purpose because they know you'll fall to their tiny pet scheming and reach in to pet that shockingly soft underbelly.

12974454_10209059051822913_3694996617776

This little sadist loves to do just that.  By some strange feline magic, that shock of white on his underbelly is astonishingly soft and when he feels like being a b@stard, he does this move.

What things do your little sadists pets like to do?

Yes, yes I am bored. 

34 minutes ago, Arcane_Intelligence said:

One is circling around my legs and occasionally comes head first towards my leg, pushing it. Eventually she walks right in front of me and collapses to the floor, ready to be petted.

Other one just jumps against my leg (although it does that only when she is asking for food).

My big one, in the OP, does that.  The kitten does something similar, but will latch on to your pant leg as you step over her and you wind up dragging her a couple feet.

3 hours ago, Noamuth said:

Pets are cute, sometimes they're cute on purpose because they know you'll fall to their tiny pet scheming and reach in to pet that shockingly soft underbelly.

Hide contents

12974454_10209059051822913_3694996617776

This little sadist loves to do just that.  By some strange feline magic, that shock of white on his underbelly is astonishingly soft and when he feels like being a b@stard, he does this move.

What things do your little sadists pets like to do?

Yes, yes I am bored. 

i look for a pet that lures my enemies in close then shreds their everything

My cat wakes me up in the morning by being lovely and meowing on my pillow, so cute and sincere, he leads me to get up and bumps into my legs purring.

After I'm awake and happy, he stands in front of his plate. After giving him food, he goes to sleep giving a damn...

Raising a cat with dogs turned out well; she tolerates everything and loves belly rubs. If anything I'm terrible to her. She mostly walks subtly through the lounge room and any fast sudden movements will make her jump (sometime literally) then she continues walking like nothing happened.

The only cute thing my 2 year old mini dachshund does is wink at me. Seriously, closes one eye in rapid succession. One time I was eating a sandwhich on the sofa while watching tv, as I was holding my food in my hand at shoulder level, she takes a huge bite out of it and bolts away. She's quite an accomplished thief and hides food stashes all over the house. My mischievous little hound jogs and swims with me. She's an excellent diver. 

9ahuxTn.jpg