Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your biggest regrets in this game?

Teadude

16 minutes ago, S0V3REiGN said:

30k?!?!? My dude, DE Rebecca should personally flyout to your home and hand deliver that plat to your account.

Lol. You are funny :)

My regret is probably be buying resources with plats when they can be farmed easily. I was a nub back then..

6 hours ago, Teadude said:

Sold a primed continuity for 50plat, used that plat to rush my chroma build. Didn't like the frame, sold it.

realised that mod is worth a few hundred

I sold a Loki systems (I think it was) for 20p when they were quite expensive (over 100).

When Gate Crash was first released I hardly put any effort in to getting the Sheev because I didn't understand how event weapons worked at the time (It was my second event but I was way too low leveled to go very far in the first so I didn't experience getting the weapons. Only got the mod set. Missed out on Latron wraith). I thought it would be in the market and the event was just a glamorous way of introducing the weapon. I know the Sheev sucks, but I like to collect (Also MR experience) and the sortie grind drove me to insanity :(

Also not going further in Mutalist incursions because I thought the survival was just a  "If you want to do it then do but the main event was the bounties" (Again with the not understanding events D:). Now I have a giant 0 next to mutalist incursions in my profile as well as missing out on some decent drops in the drop tables at the time.

Not buying Excalibur Prime when I could have.

I mean, Warframe was very different then. I wasn't sure I was going to be around this long. I've been playing since it's been available and always enjoyed the style of the game. Admittedly I did take a long break from it, right before Update 7 all the way until Update 15.5 with Mesa. Since then DE has made a lot of outstanding quality of life improvements that make Warframe a lot more fun and interesting to play since it was first released. 

I guess if Warframe was like it is now when it was released I would have bought Founders without any hesitation. 

College was probably a bit more important anyway. 

Biggest regret I have is not finding this game before I got strung into Bungie's terrible game, Destiny. Even bought the Season Pass for and regretted before the Pridon of Elders was released. This game would have shown me that was the path to the Dark Side of gaming.

Edited by (XB1)dude1286

My biggest mistake was judging this game 3 years ago as a pile of trash and come back years later knowing Excalibur Prime will no longer be available. Which I would say it's fair, people who trusted and helped the game to survive deserve what they deserved, without them there wouldn't be PS or Xbox platform, and the game simply wouldn't survive. During that time I took the bet of this game be crushed and burned into oblivion, and they believe in the potential and guided the Devs to where we are today. But that would be my biggest regret for not trusting and not seeing the potential during that time.

building the bolter and soma prime

such i disappointing guns my 2  forma opticor does more than them

also potatoing frost to find out the next day they were unvaulting frost prime 

also once playing a draco game while farmming for snap dragon

never again i wanted to shoot myself near the end of it it takes so long, super simple and its so DULL!

Edited by hazerddex