Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

the nexts few updates predictions

gaaraplayer

so the devs told us a few big things are coming before u19, so heres how i think there going to release the content.

1) the reworks and the passives. 

tbh these are most likely to be first becuse this is the faster of the 3 features. and since the other 2 are more movement oriented. this will effect ability. and will most likely be the first to come

2)the new boss rework.

now we all know theres 2 bosses in the work with kela da theam, and nef anyos. but since this is one of the bigger changes, this might be last, but it may also tie with another feature

3)kavats

kavats was coming since u17, so it got somthing, but now it almost in our hands. but its roughly in the same phase as kela, so  they both may go out in the same ship.

and then U19.

after those updates come, then U19 (which the devs are having more closed doors about like u18) are planing a quest for a certain thing out our ships, orbitor, whatever you want to call the box you live in. and i think its confirmed that This is Not a kavat related quest. so this means new lore awaits us again in this next huge update. so lets see whats instore for us >:)

U19 is gonna be great, but I'm curious as to U20: will we eventually find out Ballas is alive?

Warframe: Update 20: The Last Orokin.

has a nice ring to it if you ask me. we could have a quest that reveals Ballas is still alive, and we hunt him down for answers.

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7

1 minute ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

U19 is gonna be great, but I'm curious as to U20: will we eventually find out Ballas is alive?

Warframe: Update 20: The Last Orokin.

has a nice ring to it if you ask me. we could have a quest that reveals Ballas is still alive, and we hunt him down for answers.

Why do I feel like you got that title from the final book in Percy Jackson (The Last Olympian)?

I'm hoping Ballas is U19 bound.

4 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

Why do I feel like you got that title from the final book in Percy Jackson (The Last Olympian)?

I'm hoping Ballas is U19 bound.

I actually was thinking more of The Last Samurai (we do have Katanas after all).

I don't think he'll be here that soon though, there's a lot of material that needs to be written for him, and then checked several times for plot holes so that the Story makes sense and the forum doesn't end up crawling with "this part of the quest doesn't make sense" threads. it would take a lot of time, and it makes more sense to me for such an important reveal to be on a rounded number. (20) 

Just now, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I actually was thinking more of The Last Samurai (we do have Katanas after all).

I don't think he'll be here that soon though, there's a lot of material that needs to be written for him, and then checked several times for plot holes so that the Story makes sense and the forum doesn't end up crawling with "this part of the quest doesn't make sense" threads. it would take a lot of time, and it makes more sense to me for such an important reveal to be on a rounded number. (20) 

Ah I dunno. I'm not expecting U19 for another month at the least. So they have the time, if that's any indication.

ya, pax is next, and i was talking pre u19. but if u19 is "big" then it means lots of content, new aperances, possibly the cinimatic to going onto the orbitor(still have hopes for it), and hopfully the star chart (that thing looks almost ready to go) with new dark sectors. 

but asking me, that a lot on an updates plate, so lets see what makes the cut.

3 minutes ago, gaaraplayer said:

ya, pax is next, and i was talking pre u19. but if u19 is "big" then it means lots of content, new aperances, possibly the cinimatic to going onto the orbitor(still have hopes for it), and hopfully the star chart (that thing looks almost ready to go) with new dark sectors. 

but asking me, that a lot on an updates plate, so lets see what makes the cut.

They stated that we'd get the mag/volt rework before U19. also they said the kela de thaym rework and kavats could POSSIBLY come out before U19 if i'm not mistaken.