Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #73!

[DE]Rebecca

When will we get a pirate fraction in the game? As I believe they would really suit the WF universe.

• As they would be scavengers, they would have a mix of all the technology (Oroken, Corpus, Grineer and Sentient.)
  • Maybe you could first introduce them as a syndicate (we would get weapons etc from them.)  Then after some time they would move away from being a syndicate because our interests had crossed, and they would become a new fraction.
  • We could use A-wing to chase down and fight their small galleons in space.
  • We could gain extra loot from this fraction because they are looters, maybe they could be found in the darksectors.
  • Maybe Baro acquires some of his loot by way of them.
  • They could travel in retro boat style space craft.

Q2. In the Second Dream, what were the shadow infested and why couldn't we scan them (i.e. they didn't show up in the codex)?

Q3. Will we be able to scan an get some info on the floating people on the Moon?

Q3. Is it possible for you to create some sort of icon, which you can stamp threads/posts with, to let us know that someone meaningful from DE has read it? 

Good work DE (I absolutely love this game)

Regards

TheMuslimGamer_GB

Is there any chance our connection and network ability will ever be fixed and not ignored? Will consoles ever have the same love you all show to pc? (MEANING- instant hotfixes) Also the game seems as if it's now being catered to new players and everyone forgot about  the vets, conclave for instance, have basic weapons doing one shot damage and the prime or wraith variant doesn't come close. Most of the vets now just speed run through the raids not feeling much of a challenge. And will there ever be a conclave similar to the old darksector days, where we can use our own mods and go against other players in a certain bracket?

Question, on PS4 Inaros's 4th ability (Ult) it requires you to hold it down. But the default and original controls for PS4 Warframe use the swipe feature on the touch pad for abilities. So you can't use his 4th ability unless you change controls. And no control scheme is as good as the touch pad for abilities. Could you maybe allow the first swipe to activate the ability, then second swipe to deactivate? Would make us with touch pad controls lives much easier 

Fashion-frame questions:

-As it is, Nekros and Valkyr are the only Frames to have/utilize the Auxiliary slot for attachments. With more Frame-exclusive items be added that can only be used by particular Frames? (Like Ember having her own, or Excalibur his own.)

-Continuing with Fashion-frame, will we ever be able to color the gray/silver part on Nekros's Mortos Binds? As it is, it conflicts with color schemes, unless you went with gray's in your own pallete.

I have my own Umbra related question. Not related to Excal Umbra, but just the future Umbra System in general. How will go about getting the Umbra Warframes? Will it be like the Prime Frames, where we just farm the parts and get them? Or will they function as a sort of upgrade to the Prime Frames? By that I mean if we have the Prime Frame, will we just be able to upgrade it to an Umbra, or collect parts and then upgrade to it. If it's the latter and we need to have the Prime of a Warframe to get the Umbra, what about players like Myself that couldn't get Founder's and don't have Excalibur Prime? Will we be able to just buy Excal Umbra, or will be be SoL in that regard? I realize it might be to early to ask this, but I'm genuinely curious.

Edited by Atlas1990

Tons of questions! Here we go~

1. DUAL DARK SWORD
Remember the Dual Dark Sword with new stance, announced in Devstream 54 (I believe)? I asked this question the following stream: " Given the upcoming Dual Dark Swords remodel/new weapon and the new two handed, "twinblade" stance designed for said remodel, I was curious: will the new stance be exclusive to the Dual Dark Swords or will it be usable on any dual sword weapon? And if it is usable on any of them, will any other dual swords get fresh remodels (i.e. Dual Heat Swords or Dual Ether)? " Also, do we have a timeline on when the new stance and/or dual dark sword will come to light?

2. PRIME VAULT ACCESS
Who and what is next for this? What's the timeline? I am dying to get my hand on the Targis Prime armor set, jussayin (;

3. OLD PRIME PBR TIMELINE- PLS ANSWER THIS ONE I've seen Rebecca's tweets, they make my heart happy (:

4. EXCALIBUR UMBRA UPDATES/TIMELINE
Umbra news is always nice (: Can we get a rough estimate or approximate timeline on when to expect Umbra this year? I know it will be a while, as Steve has mentioned before, but can we get even just a season-based estimate (i.e. Fall 2016)?

4a. OTHER UMBRAS
Will we see the release of Excalibur Umbra followed by a regular release schedule, similar to prime frames? Or will you just be releasing them when makes sense from a story standpoint?

4b. UMBRA FOR FOUNDERS
This is kind of a conditional question. In the past, Steve has indicated/hinted at the concept that Umbra is a separate frame entirely. While I love this concept as it gives non-founders a way to get their own badass super excalibur, it's frustrating to see how it negatively impacts the founders, as now they are inclined to hold two different excaliburs in their arsenal, and what's more important to many, a full reforma'ing is required. So my question is this: if Excalibur Umbra truly is a separate frame, is there any way you would consider releasing an Umbra skin that can be equipped on Excalibur Prime? I'll even farm for Umbra like everyone else, I'm just hoping I can not have to reforma or potato my Excal P.

5. MELEE IDLE STANCES
With the release of custom holstering positions, will we ever see unique/customizable melee idle animations? I'd love to show off my Nikana outside of its sheathe :D

6. DE MADE ALT HELMS
As the Steam Workshop has kicked off, we've seen a number of awesome skin and helmet additions to the game. However, I've noticed that DE has not released any additional alt helms (other than the one alt helm per new warframe that comes out with their release). Does this indicate that DE is leaving the smaller items to the community, and that y'all's focus has shifted to making all the deluxe skins? Or can we expect to see another wave of alt helms in the future?

7. TENNOGEN LOSERS
For the weapons that lost in the polycount contest, i.e. the Grineer Galatine (one of my absolute favs), is there a chance we will ever see those in game? Or are they forever doomed? Because that thing was my jam xD

8. DUAL DAGGERS AND COVERT LETHALITY
Will Dual Daggers ever get access to this mod? It makes the Fang Prime saddeningly... underwhelming when it doesn't have access to such a powerful mod.

9. THANK YOU!!!!!!
I have been playing ever since the game went into full-on Open Beta (and one Open Beta weekend before that?) and it's been fantastic to see all the awesome you've created. (:

Any luck on console players being able to purchase tennogen items? And I think each weapon should have their own stance just like the destreza. Have you had any thoughts on that? Please need rework for nekros, hyrdroid and vauban.

Also can each planet get it's own unique music? I'm big on music and music is what gets me really into a game.

And how much sooner for an update I've just submitted for a emblem change

Edited by (PS4)eweb20

Would there be a Vauban rework before Vauban Prime is released?

Is it possible for Vauban to be able to cycle his grenades similar to how Ivara cycles her arrow? That way, we can place his Bounce and maybe his Bastille grenade into his first ability and making up space for two more abilities.

Well to be honest, if I'm being greedy I would like him to have 3 cycleable grenades each on all of his abilities, thus giving him 12 abilities altogether. The abilities doesn't have to be useful. It could be Bounce level of uselessness. It would just be fun to have a Batman-frame in the game

I would love to see a Relay Marketplace.  A place where players could trade/sell/buy components with a game vendor.  You could even run a Stock market value system where buy/sell prices change with volume of over all trading.

How about players having their own vending machines.  Limit each player to say 10 boxes, Warframe can still tax.  Currency could be credits or Plat.  Heck, you could even charge rental fees for the duration of the item on sale.

I believe many players would enjoy this way of doing transactions.

Anyone second this idea?

I have a few questions I have been wondering about. 

Q1) We know that a new special type if weapon is going to be integrated with a warframes arm. I am wondering how unique to us will we be able to make them?

Q2) Is there anything you can tell us about the ash changes, like if he will be getting a stance type ability? 

The animations for kubrows are amazing, and really give them a lot of personality. Were these animations created "by hand", or did you strap motion capture gear to the world's most cooperative dog? If the latter, can I see pics of the dog? If the former, can I see pics of the animator, or, better yet, the animator's dog?

...I like dogs

Tell me DE there is any plans to make AkLex Prime/AkVasto Prime?

And what you think about "Exalted weapons" for every frame, like;

-Frost Heavy Ice Scythe( Chilling proc?Freeze after consecutive hits?)

-Hydroid's Energy Trident ( Can summon water tentacles at the end of combos or charge attacks?)

-Vauban, a kinda of Opitcor high-tech gun( Grenade launcher?Or Vortex beam?)

-Banshee's Ether Long Bow (with crit dmg/chance bonus for charging for more time?)

-Valkyr's Claymore (with high slash proc, knockdown chance, maybe synergy with her abilities?)

-Volt's electric Tonfas( Electric proc, passive Reflection mod?)

-Saryn's infested/alive claymore or whip

-Ash's shadow/smoke sword/nikana (multiple hits?ignore enemies armor?)

And etc...

I just think it's unfair Excalibur,Wukong and even Mesa, only a few, with their awesome unique weapons.

27 minutes ago, (PS4)LUCK_VARIOUS said:

Tell me DE there is any plans to make AkLex Prime/AkVasto Prime?

And what you think about "Exalted weapons" for every frame, like;

-Frost Heavy Ice Scythe( Chilling proc?Freeze after consecutive hits?)

-Hydroid's Energy Trident ( Can summon water tentacles at the end of combos or charge attacks?)

-Vauban, a kinda of Opitcor high-tech gun( Grenade launcher?Or Vortex beam?)

-Banshee's Ether Long Bow (with crit dmg/chance bonus for charging for more time?)

-Valkyr's Claymore (with high slash proc, knockdown chance, maybe synergy with her abilities?)

-Volt's electric Tonfas( Electric proc, passive Reflection mod?)

-Saryn's infested/alive claymore or whip

-Ash's shadow/smoke sword/nikana (multiple hits?ignore enemies armor?)

And etc...

I just think it's unfair Excalibur,Wukong and even Mesa, only a few, with their awesome unique weapons.

i am sorry, but no. this would mean they all lose a power and make all frames more alike while that is one of the amazing things about warframe. that is the big problem people had with wukong and nezha, they felt too much like excal+loki and rhino.
also, valkyr claymore. she has hysteria with energy claws.

more ideas is always nice, but this one is bad. appreciated, but bad.

Edited by vinx909