Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Building Tonkor - WF-Builder isn't matching game stats???

magusat999

Question

So I am working on my Tonkor, and I put in the mod setup at Warframe-Builder:

http://goo.gl/p9iDgx

Comparing the stats to the in-game build - they do not match up:

5JYCJZc.jpg

As you can see in game I get:

611.8 icone_penetration.pngpuncture

7,558.2 icone_explosif.pngblast (icone_feu.png+icone_glace.png)

At Warframe-Builder I get:

2221.219 icone_penetration.pngpuncture

3331.828 icone_explosif.pngblast (icone_feu.png+icone_glace.png)

Anybody know why I would get these non-matching numbers???
Edited by magusat999

12 answers to this question

Looks like the Tonkor stats on warframe builder are just in error. Like if you remove all the mods, there's no innate blast damage.

Edit: No wait, you have to click the "primary" on the stats to see the radial damage.  The primary stat is actually just the damage from the projectile impacting a target.

Edited by KnotOfMetal

Warframe Builder includes crit chances and thus calculates an average damage with those in mind,
it also seperates the actual explosion from the (Mod'd) impact damage, click Primary / Secondary to switch between those.

Edited by NinjaZeku

12 hours ago, taiiat said:

gFRnRuo.png
please use it.
Impact Damage and Explosion Damaged are calculated separately.

and dear god, there's checkboxes next to things, like Crits, Muiltishot, situational Multipliers.....
use them.

That's still not it - does not answer the question (and my value was already on Primary). i haven't found any combination of options / checkboxes that give me the equivalent values as the in-game stats, so if you know more - perhaps you can help?

8 minutes ago, magusat999 said:

That's still not it - does not answer the question (and my value was already on Primary). i haven't found any combination of options / checkboxes that give me the equivalent values as the in-game stats, so if you know more - perhaps you can help?

untick Crits... and it should be the same. as both builder and the game estimate how much Damage Bonus you get from Multishot.
worse comes to worse, take off Multishot to remove theoretical math, and then it definitely should be identical.

Just now, taiiat said:

untick Crits... and it should be the same. as both builder and the game estimate how much Damage Bonus you get from Multishot.
worse comes to worse, take off Multishot to remove theoretical math, and then it definitely should be identical.

I did all that (i am using the check-boxes and stuff like you said), went through all the variations - still the values do not even get close to each other... I'm going to assume the game is right, and Warframe-Builder is broken at this point.

29 minutes ago, magusat999 said:

I did all that (i am using the check-boxes and stuff like you said), went through all the variations - still the values do not even get close to each other... I'm going to assume the game is right, and Warframe-Builder is broken at this point.

If you uncheck the crit box, the Puncture damage is the same. (Well, +/- about 1 damage because rounding and stuff I guess.)

If you add the Blast from Primary [where the Mods affect the impact damage]
and Secondary [where it's all about the kerboom] tab together, the Blast damage is the same.

Seems to work perfectly fine to me. *shrug*

3 hours ago, magusat999 said:

I'm going to assume the game is right, and Warframe-Builder is broken at this point.

Warframe Builder is completely accurate. it represents values accurate to the game. 

infact, double checking - the game is wrong.

p0QIX1f.png
tmjxN1P.png

325 * 2.65 == 861.25
861.25 * 0.9 == 775.125
775.125 * 2 == 1550.25

the game... is wrong.
strange.

hm, actually - if i calculate the Impact Damage AND the Explosion Damage, i get 1908 Viral Damage... which is within ~0.1% to what the game shows so is probably correct.
seems like the game calculates assuming the shot has a direct impact. Warframe Builder shows Impact and Explosion separately, so what you see on Builder is for only the Explosion.
probably.

Edited by taiiat