Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Second Dream isn't canon

SuikiAmon

First comes the denial. Then the Anger. Then the Depression. Then the bargaining. Then the Acceptance.

As with the ironclad laws of nature and reality itself, you can not escape these things, no matter what kind of mass self-delusion, intellectual babble, or feel good nonsense you may subject yourself to.

Accept it. Take in. Enjoy........

1 minute ago, Second_Measure said:

How is this thread still is open, with a Community Moderator having even posted on Page 1 ?

There nothing to find here, only salt.

Maybe if we derail this thread the mod will come and close it. Pfft it'd be more priceless if a dev comes and closed it instead.

Or they're already watching

JOIN THE MOGAMU HIVEMIND

Just now, XaxalShiba said:

First comes the denial. Then the Anger. Then the Depression. Then the bargaining. Then the Acceptance.

As with the ironclad laws of nature and reality itself, you can not escape these things, no matter what kind of mass self-delusion, intellectual babble, or feel good nonsense you may subject yourself to.

Accept it. Take in. Enjoy........

Never.

4 minutes ago, BCAW said:

Can't retcon what's not canon in the first place. By suggesting that DE should retcon Second Dream, you have just acknowledged it as canon.

Checkmate.

Anyhow, this has been fun. Have a pleasant night.

That's the funny thing. They're saying it's canon, when it's really not. You'll all come around. You'll all see.

You are only allowed to give reputation 100 times per day. You cannot give any more reputation today.

I'm sorry, my comrades, but many of you will not receive the recognition you deserve for bravely facing this troll. Goodnight, and may this thread be locked and the OP issued a warning before dawn.

Just now, funtimehippie said:

i need sleep so im leaving for good this time, and i hope everyone decides to as well its the only way to stave it

Don't know how many times I need to repeat the facts.

Second Dream was bad, DE made a bad decision, and I'm not a troll.

Edited by SuikiAmon

1 minute ago, SuikiAmon said:

Those aren't even facts. 
Those are opinions. 

Those opinions which 10 pages of thread does not agree with. 

So you can stop now.

3 minutes ago, SuikiAmon said:

your stupid. your parents made a bad decision on having intercourse which lead to your creation and your so obiovlsy a troll its not even funny, the first few pages were kinda funny, but now its jsut stupid.

last post for good. good night to the great communty, not to you op i hope you never get a good night sleep again

Edited by funtimehippie

Just now, Xiusa said:

0/10 like you're not even trying

You're right. I'm not.

Just now, Vesiga said:

Those aren't even facts. 
Those are opinions. 

Those opinions which 10 pages of thread does not agree with. 

So you can stop now.

Those 10 pages are of people who don't realize just how wrong they are, excluding me. I know better.

Just now, SuikiAmon said:

Those 10 pages are of people who don't realize just how wrong they are, excluding me. I know better.

LOL. 
I don't know how to respond to this without being rude. 
but that high horse, man, come down.