Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I fight khela?

Domaik

Question

8 answers to this question

-You and your team have to stand on the orange pads in the middle, they will turn blue as activated

-You and your team have to shoot green pads that will be highlighted in your direction once you press your own pad, but there will be a "spinning window" so you will have to time your shots

-If you don't do it in time the airstrike will kill you but you can avoid it running around

-The pads can be shot one after another between airstrikes, but the faster the better

-Shoot Kela

Tips:

Simulor will get rid of rollers around with ease

Valkyr is good to stay alive while airstrike hits, also Wukong

Hitscan weapons to activate the green pads and a strong dps primary to kill Kela quick

Edited by CookingFood

And if you are kubrow user like then don't bring them in this mission, they will die sooo many times you might actually let them die :<

Also Frost Globe does not block or even protect you from air strike.

Limbo might make your life much easier, build him for high duration and low range, cast Catalysm on circle on the wall to shoot them will rollers spin around you unable to hit you, the same goes for Kela fight as well, but for her, either cast Catalysm and wait for her to get in or bet on your shoots to get the job done.

When you first enter the arena she will not be there, there will be a round section with 4 buttons on the floor, everyone get on one and the adjacent target on the wall will spin, everyone shoots their green target to raise the platform. (this is like the buttons in the JV raid where all 4 need to be lit at the same time to open the door).

Kela will spawn, you can take 1/3 of her health until she goes invulnerable. As before there will be buttons on floor and green targets on the wall. All 4 wall targets need to be destroyed to get Kela to take damage again. To destroy the wall target you must stand on the button and shoot all 4 green buttons inside the spinning target, you only have the time between air strikes to complete the puzzle or you must start again. This part is actually easy if all 4 people know what they are doing. 

When the airstrikes come try to stay airborne to avoid damage - then land in middle and complete the puzzle. Once Keyla takes 1/3 more damage she will once again go invulnurable and the targets must be destroyed once more and finally you can finish her and exit.

Edited by spacedkadet

To be fair no game tells you how to do something (or where to find something) besides from the basics in tutorials. If they did it wouldn't be much of a game.

• To begin the battle you have to stand on a glowing platform and shoot four lights as they turn green. They are on a wall directly in-front of you (outside the circle).
  • Beat Kela (nothing special just shoot/hit her)
  • Repeat what you did to begin the battle on all four pads.
  • Beat Kela
  • Repeat the pads and lights
  • Kill Kela
Edited by Postal_pat

34 minutes ago, Prinny13 said:

Frost Globe does not block or even protect you from air strike.

It actually does when playing solo (or maybe Frost just needs to be Host),
my 235% Range Globe cast in the middle of the platform kept me 100% safe when standing on the buttons.

34 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

It actually does when playing solo (or maybe Frost just needs to be Host),
my 235% Range Globe cast in the middle of the platform kept me 100% safe when standing on the buttons.

I was client and thanks QT i stayed alive.

Ok, a question, did Globe absorb the hell fire when it rained right after you casted the Globe?

It didn't work for me.

Edited by Prinny13

2 hours ago, Prinny13 said:

did Globe absorb the hell fire when it rained right after you casted the Globe?

Yup.

2 hours ago, Prinny13 said:

I was client

That might just be the problem, some abilities / mechanics
behave differently depending on whether you're Host or Client.

Try it solo, which BTW also has an easier / faster first phase with just the Rollers (one single button)
and just in general makes the whole fight easier since no one needs to constantly be revived :P

9 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Yup.

That might just be the problem, some abilities / mechanics
behave differently depending on whether you're Host or Client.

When ever i host i suffer Host migration no matter what XD

9 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Try it solo, which BTW also has an easier / faster first phase with just the Rollers (one single button)
and just in general makes the whole fight easier since no one needs to constantly be revived :P

Solo for me or when my friends in mood to farm her.

Since i will solo her, i will go looking absolutely the best, its date bro!!

Also is she married?