Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.10.2 + 18.10.3: Operation Rathuum.

[DE]Rebecca

7 minutes ago, Darkwave1098 said:

He's refering to the fact that DE became noob friendly by increasing the points, I have no idea where you are going at with that.

Because making the person do the third mission twenty- five times to face Kela 5 times is fun? No thanks mate. 25 points is reasonable considering the conditions and enemy level. Sorry if you and others think it's fun to continuously do a mission for 10 measly points when I'd rather fight Kela after getting enough. I want those event mods not wasting my time grinding points that's not right.

5 minutes ago, kungpowchicken65 said:

Just because I put the time and effort into farming the points instead of complaining like everyone else doesn't give you the right to call me an entitled baby. In my opinion the entitled babies are the people who were spamming forums with statments such as "this is to hard" or "im not getting enough points." 

Yes, it does. You are not a special snowflake for putting the effort of farming the points. I did it too, and guess what? I'm not complaining about the changes, accusing DE of catering to the lower rank players just because "muh elite veteran player base, muh difficulty, muh unfair challenge".

Just now, LittleArachnid said:

Because making the person do the third mission twenty- five times to face Kela 5 times is fun? No thanks mate. 25 points is reasonable considering the conditions and enemy level. Sorry if you and others think it's fun to continuously do a mission for 10 measly points when I'd rather fight Kela after getting enough. I want those event mods not wasting my time grinding points that's not right.

I'm not against DE increasing the points, context dude, context.

18 minutes ago, kungpowchicken65 said:

I did 50 runs only getting 10 points ea now its 25 per run.... De became way to noob friendly...

How is decreasing the grind a bad thing? And did it ever occur to you that the world doesn't revolve around you? Of course not.

I don't get this. In all honesty the event was not that difficult to begin with. Yeah it was challenging but it wasn't impossible. People these days are missing the point of how events in games are suppose to be unique and challenging. You aren't suppose to just be given the weapons, mods, and events rewards. Whats the point in calling it an event if your practically just given them. Isn't it a much better feeling to say you earned these rewards than to just say yeah we tried once and couldn't do it our first try so we complained to the devs that it was too much work to earn them.

5 minutes ago, magusat999 said:

Great, balanced reply to all the nonsense. Before people were complaining about getting one shotted. now they complain about "its too easy for my 12 forma'd Vaykor Hek and my 18 forma'd Warframe..." Everything cannot and should not be built around end-gamers, just as much as everything cannot and should not be built around total noobs. The balance is in the middle, not on the extreme ends. sorry if making it easier "bores" those people, but they should be begging for more high level content, not whining to ramp up the existing content so high that only end-gamers can survive.

The fact that people seem to like events and missions geared towards endgame just eliminates casual players, new players, people taking their time having fun etc. If they don't like it they can shut up. Honestly I myself would love to just have all the rare mods and forma everything but I'm taking time at my own pace to enjoy warframe not play for just "endgame" level. Not everyone that plays is so pro that they have all forma'd gear. 

29 minutes ago, PureIcarus said:

its a 10 day event.... that is 2 runs a day on Round 2. its not like its a challange to get 100 points.

That's assuming people need to run it only once. let's not forget there are multiple mods, and the worst RNG in all of the history of gaming here in Warframe. If anyone only runs it once, they are only running it because they don't really care about the rewards.

Just now, magusat999 said:

That's assuming people need to run it only once. let's not forget there are multiple mods, and the worst RNG in all of the history of gaming here in Warframe. If anyone only runs it once, they are only running it because they don't really care about the rewards.

Thats to get the Furax Wraith... The Mods are not going away after the event.

2 hours ago, DeadlyPeanutt said:

game Dev who pay attention to feedback from their community! yay!

I never said that it was the dev's fault. I love that they listen to community. I'm saying that people in general are missing the point of challenging. I'm not trying to insult anyone i'm simply expressing my opinion about the change.

So the event was nerfed!? It was easy already... Why were the enemies nerfed!? Really!?

Couldn't we just get a tweak to the rollers or something everything else was perfectly fine.

Thanks anyways for the event and the new Kela DE... was so much fun.

35 minutes ago, Force0fWill said:

Okay i realy have to make my first post in this forum now: the event was almost perfect in my eyes the only good change is the points you gain on each mission is good that mission 1 gives 5 or even 10 points lvl 2 20 and lvl 3 50 points but dont nerf them... so  . While i do understand new players couldt kill the guys from mission 2 or 3, i think it is fair for an event to be that way, i remember on my road to MR21 i had to skip some events jsut because i couldt complete them. But im sorry i looked at youre profile and it seems you get taxi everywhere and i disagree with that mentality wich has to do with ppl just power lvling at draco without learning anything in the road and not caring aobut learning just want the game to be super easy wich rlly kills replay value in the long run, how are you on sedna when u dont even have rhino or ember or mag or valkyr? you should be spending time geting wpns clearing the nodes of the planets tou can do by urself and in the proces finding resorces mods and credits you will need to get stronger..... im so sorry but its just pure laziness  you have 11days played total and very few things that show effort, i have 25days played total and MR21 almost all wpns maxed and lots of mods.... why is it not fair an event cant be completely done by everyone? only mission 1 should be nerfed in that case to match sednas power lvl and allow players to get saryn warframe. and how using rhino is a cheese? the shotgun guy still melted me if i was not carefull but i spent time and EFFORT trying to master my warframes movement also rhino warframe is one of the first you can get ( theres even an achivement in the game "each tool with its own purpose") thats the reason theres so many frames.

Your words sting and I thought a lot about what I wanted to say which only actually sounded like a lot of whining, so the only three things that I will actually say is that I have only ever taxied once, and it was for a simple mod locked behind a few missions that I in no way could have completed in time. And that I haven't even played Draco once and I could make a lot of the earlier frames, but I just haven't for the sake of other frames which I manged to get my hands on. So saying that I taxi everywhere and are really lazy, is kinda false.

3 minutes ago, Bazools said:

So the event was nerfed!? It was easy already... Why were the enemies nerfed!? Really!?

Couldn't we just get a tweak to the rollers or something everything else was perfectly fine.

Thanks anyways for the event and the new Kela DE... was so much fun.

Inaros's health would get 1k wiped by a single attack. Or you'd get killed without a chance to react. Nerfing the enemies so that doesn't happen as often makes the event more enjoyable to play.

Edited by LittleArachnid

8 minutes ago, LittleArachnid said:

Inaros's health would get 1k wiped by a single attack how is that "fun"?

I used Frost and Rhino... never had any issues. I really don't get why all the complaining about this event tbh. Did it all solo... so i really don't get it. If some people are able to make it solo why are people that playing it with a full squad complaining so much? Oh well... Events are supposed to be challenges and test player skill imo

P.S oh and i must say that too play as a Rhino or a a Frost does not require much skill but hey i don't want to be accused of having a huge ego...

Edited by Bazools

36 minutes ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

Little effort? with lv60 enemies?

I guess that DE want make a event enjoable for all, not for who have good inventory.

But that is the problem, players with a decent inventory cant enjoy the same things than hardcore/veteran players.

I will miss the event before the Nerf, but everyone must be able to enjoy this event too.

I've play multiple games with like lv.5-10 players and they're doing just fine with Rhino and Valkyr, which isn't that hard to get at all. If you're going to straight run into the mobs, of cause you will die, play smart and shoot from a distance, if you're Valkyr or Wukung it's even easier, just run around and grab energy orbs (Warframes are so strong now compare to back then), with a group of four you're not going to fail the mission.

Also, my main complain is the Kela nerf, which you didn't talk about. It was challenging before, but now she feel just like a normal boss with mini game, hopefully we can get it revert once it made back to star chart.

1 minute ago, Bazools said:

I used Frost and Rhino... never had any issues. I really don't get why all the complaining about this event tbh. Did it all solo... so i really don't get it. If some people are able to make it solo why are people that playing it with a full squad complaining so much? Oh well... Events are supposed to be challenges and test player skill imo

BINGO... finally someone in this thread says something intelligent.... I completed the whole thing solo as well... and before the nerf. The players that did that are inadvertantly being punished by this because the other players get to put in 1/2 the effort for the same rewards.

after the hotfix Medi-Ray is the ONLY mod dropping from Kela, no other event Mod...

kind of a regression i'd say

EDIT: seems just bad luck... thought 4 times in a row same mod would be strange but apparently only RNGesus messing with me...

Edited by MarshallBanana0815

1 minute ago, PureIcarus said:

BINGO... finally someone in this thread says something intelligent.... I completed the whole thing solo as well... and before the nerf. The players that did that are inadvertantly being punished by this because the other players get to put in 1/2 the effort for the same rewards.

I did it solo too, previous to the nerf, with Wukong. Feel special yet? Do you want a cookie?