Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.10.2 + 18.10.3: Operation Rathuum.

[DE]Rebecca

2 minutes ago, PureIcarus said:

its a 10 day event.... that is 2 runs a day on Round 2. its not like its a challange to get 100 points.

Well, i had the 100 points, then i went to kill Kela one time... after kill her i had just  50 or 40 points, i dont remember (before nerf, i dont know if this changed after nerf)

4 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

I swear yesterday one of the lines was 'you stupid clone-monkeys, can't even get it up can you....." 

which is now "you stupid clone- monkeys can't get enough can you?"

censoring? really? ?? much disappoint. 

(unless I heard wrong I was pretty tired,,,,,,,)

I kept hearing that too so i had to stop and read the subtitles to be sure i heard what i heard. Im still suspicious lol

5 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

I swear yesterday one of the lines was 'you stupid clone-monkeys, can't even get it up can you....." 

It was "Get enough"

2 minutes ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

Well, i had the 100 points, then i went to kill Kela one time... after kill her i had just  50 or 40 points, i dont remember (before nerf, i dont know if this changed after nerf)

I do not believe they changed the number of points it takes, just increased the number of points you gain.

Well, so all those who have spend time to farm lost more than 50% of it ... 10 than 25... well, thanks but ... for those who already farm it ? nothing ?

I am really bored to play a game where i wait each update and new content to take some fresh fun, and oups, an hot-fix : "haha you was waiting this and spend many time in and to farm mod ? HAHA !! noobs, idiot ! you always have to wait the hot fix, you will be able to farm the boss twice for the same amount of time, are you happy ? we love you !"

You cant say that the first time and you i cant say that the first game doing this, there is tone of game, F2P, P2W, P2P and with subscription how release update too fast than fixing everything.

I am aware that you cant fix everything, you need test, and i am glad to be able to help DE for fixing thing and i will always play the new content and report bug etc, but when that about balance ? no !

When you put some mod in an event, you know that player will farm it, you have Data and maybe some big data and other information about player and what they like to do in Warframe etc.

When you look back you know that the Stalker event mod was hard farmed by everyone. same for the other. And you with simple math you know how many time is needed to reach the 100 point to go to the boss the 1st time and the 50 needed after this.

Then, you just have to determinate if the time spend to reach the boss is too long or too short. but after you did it, don't change those value, hopefully, that around 24h after the start of the event but those who farmed have already lost there time without any compensation, that not fair ! because those who play the event in those 24h are those who helped you to balance things, fix thing and maybe understand better if the time is too long or not.

Please don't hide behind the same excuse as every other Studio who say : we cant know, we didn't think people will love this or dislike this, we wasn't thinking people want farm this etc etc.

Of course people will like this, that new content, that cool, that fresh, there is reward, that fast and that Hard, of course we like it and of course we will spend tone of time there.

About the difficulty Nerf ... well, nothing to say, that like always, this game is F2P and so the High lvl player can't have real difficulty content because this mean everyone cant do it and that even more important for an event limited in time, i understand.

But maybe one day you will release something really interesting for us, maybe an adaptive difficulty we can select, like an hard mod or nightmare mod or else with really interesting reward ?

Because... i am sorry but who doing nightmare actually ? i love the concept, really i like it and i like to see thing like this in the event (even if there are too little), but with nightmare alert and the tone of nightmare mod available now in the invotory of all player, nobody or close to going there, and the reward for a Capture is good, fast, but for a survival ?

There is nothing interesting to go in an hard mod for only the hard mod, i don't request crazy reward but something more than "1" nightmare mod when i stay 40min in survival mission or something else to help us to enjoy going in harder difficulty.

Maybe Nightmare Void mission with dual loot ? to make the key with only one reward at the end of the mission more interesting, or anything else, just "something".

Actually, we are many to be max mastery or close too, needing nothing except the new content released with sortie or update and event, that cool too take new weapon, mods, warframe, but for doing what ? what the goal ? taking fun ? of course but fun with ? there is nothing enough hard to take fun.

Be careful, i don't ask for dumb crazy nerd difficulty, (even if i will love it) but more than T4, raid are great but we need to be 8 and we can do it for reward only one time each per day.why not T5 with Archwing mixed mission like on Uranus ?

You cant give us always new content at the same rate as player grind, but there is maybe something else than mod / weapon / war-frame as reward who can be interesting for such a difficulty, neutral focus point for example and being able t put them where we want if we have at last one lens for it or unlock the 1st spell.

I will not ask for something like a talent tree available for all our frame because Focus actually take this job but actually, making focus point isn't easy and there is only 2 good method, the Aoe Style with Warframe Spell like Ember, Equinox, Saryn etc or the Stealth Kill solo farm, the most rewarding in my opinion and with my experience for a same amount of time in both method. So why not Neutral point reward ?

And why not more Passive for the focus in addition to those reward ? actually the Focus system is cool "only" if the mission is long enough to let us use the 5th capacity. If the mission is too short we don't have the time to use it and this mean we don't need it in my opinion and we can still reduce the number of ability in the tree to reduce the CD.

But there are mission not long enough to enjoy them and not short enough to say "we don't need them", so why not some Real Passive ability in those tree even if the ability is on CD and not used, a true passive for Duration, Shield, movement speed or else.

Something like this will help us too specialize more in depth in a way or be able to counter balance some thing or be more polyvalent.

But even more important in my opinion, sush a feature can help to make some focus tree more interesting with a more interesting choice for the one we will choice to go in mission with, actually that pretty simple, Energy if needed = Zenurik and For melee = Naramon, the other ? well, there is madurai ... but not so great that those and Vazarin and unairu aren't really interesting, not with the actual difficulty.

Well, i know that many idea, not the right place, but that some bad feeling too, because i wait each update, i wait the day we will have true Hardmod or interesting high end difficulty for 4 men, and that start to be very long ... i cant imagine for those who are on this game for more than a years, i am there since 10month, and there isn't any difficulty to take fun, we crush everything like if we was riding a unicorn and walk in garden.

PS: Last idea, with friend with was thinking to this, those executors are really close to what we was talking since a long time, why not add in map something like mini boss or "elite" in addition of the Eximus, because Eximus are cool thing but actually didn't represent a real challenge, a little version of some scripted boss can be cool to make mad more dynamic and interesting, there is Death mark, stalker, syndicate death squade, Ok, that cool, but they pop, we kill them and bye, that fast and not interesting as a boss.

Even at mastery 21, me and a friend of the same mastery lvl take more fun to fight scripted boss even at low lvl than a stalker or a syndic death squad.

So, why not background story like a crazy Grineer scientist who clone the Grineer Boss and Corpus boss and launch them to us during mission.

That just an idea, but there isn't fun to fight a bullet sponge, you know it, that why there is scripted boss with phase and weak spot.

Thanks for all you are doing, for your care about new player experience, for your care for the majority of the player of warframe, those who have job, family or else and didn't have as time as some crazy nerd like us who love hard difficulty but Please, Please ! Don't Forget your High lvl player ... they need something more than new warframe, new weapon or mods, but something real to eat.

Event are cool and thanks, quest are cool and you did an amazing job with second dream, i cant say thanks for everything one by one, so "THANKS" but give us something hard and interesting who will not make other player feel abandoned.

I want to continue play this game, i love it and i love his story, but i cant take fun to play the same thing again and again for nothing and all of this without enough difficulty.

Actually, when i want to play Warframe and if my friend aren't there, i start to find a movie or web series and i watch it during i play the game, because the game isn't enough interesting, that not the case for everyone but that mine and i know that the case for many many many player.

Good luck

1 minute ago, Uberthief78 said:

It was "Get enough"

1 minute ago, AutoPhox said:

I kept hearing that too so i had to stop and read the subtitles to be sure i heard what i heard. Im still suspicious lol

I swear I read it as 'get it up' as well.  and my OH heard it the same as me. 

Must just have been my dirty mind..... 

ah, good. the Vulkar and Drakgoon were pretty hilarious to see, with the former dealing easily ~1200 Damage while being Ray Trace, and the latter easily ~8500-9000 Damage - ~800 per pellet, bouncing all over the map.
they were hilariously wut values to see.

though, nothing for the Hyekka Master? the Ground Bomb she deploys can deal ~10,000 Damage. just FYI.

1 minute ago, Garvarr said:

2 minutes ago, Darkwave1098 said:

Stop being such an entitled baby, jeez.

that not you who spend the time maybe ?

? I did my 10 points run as everyone else, wishing they'd buff it up because it was a total grind. Stop being entitled with your faux elitism and open your eyes for the rest of the players who don't see eye to eye with you.

17 minutes ago, Force0fWill said:

Okay i realy have to make my first post in this forum now: the event was almost perfect in my eyes the only good change is the points you gain on each mission is good that mission 1 gives 5 or even 10 points lvl 2 20 and lvl 3 50 points but dont nerf them... so  . While i do understand new players couldt kill the guys from mission 2 or 3, i think it is fair for an event to be that way, i remember on my road to MR21 i had to skip some events jsut because i couldt complete them. But im sorry i looked at youre profile and it seems you get taxi everywhere and i disagree with that mentality wich has to do with ppl just power lvling at draco without learning anything in the road and not caring aobut learning just want the game to be super easy wich rlly kills replay value in the long run, how are you on sedna when u dont even have rhino or ember or mag or valkyr? you should be spending time geting wpns clearing the nodes of the planets tou can do by urself and in the proces finding resorces mods and credits you will need to get stronger..... im so sorry but its just pure laziness  you have 11days played total and very few things that show effort, i have 25days played total and MR21 almost all wpns maxed and lots of mods.... why is it not fair an event cant be completely done by everyone? only mission 1 should be nerfed in that case to match sednas power lvl and allow players to get saryn warframe. and how using rhino is a cheese? the shotgun guy still melted me if i was not carefull but i spent time and EFFORT trying to master my warframes movement also rhino warframe is one of the first you can get ( theres even an achivement in the game "each tool with its own purpose") thats the reason theres so many frames.

it was indead a challenge made you work, figuring out the boss fight in the heat of the moment was AMAZING!!  and again i think nerfs should only apply to 1st mission and give a little bit more points so its achievable but not super easy to farm the boss for all the mods and wpn it drops without any actual effort.

Again MR 5 getting taxi everywhere, why dont you try to get ppl around your MR and complete the content you have acces to? why u need to rush having all the planets and do everything? it would be a terrible game if that was the case.....

doble quoted idk how to remove this one but basicaly what i said before events shouldt be equal imo, also rollers could still move you from preassure plate while shooting even with frost personaly i liked playing HARDEN pokemon game with rhino right before the air strike :D

Rough but True ^^^^

Just wanna add that i Love this game, and you dont have to satisfy EVERYONE to make it great!, ppl should have to put an effort in the game not being able to clear a lvl 60+event at Mr5 with 8 wpns and 3 frames it just makes no sense AT ALL, thats why Draco should be gone (1st time i Dracoed was at MR20 and im MR21 in25 days played) just saying its not needed ppl are just lazy and used to getting everything handed to them.  DE your game is freaking AMAZING!! no matter what ppl complaint about. Cant wait for the new content :D.

Why you need to assume I'm rushing when I'm just making a bug that's stunting player progression past Sedna, taxi's are great and all but having every planet block past sedna for every alert and every assassination is kind of taxing itself, pun intended ;) 

ps not to mention every quest (i really want to do second dream) 

Edited by Xulla

While increasing the number of points received from Rathuum doesn't completely fix the grind to fight Kela, get the new mods, and nab a Twin Kohmak blueprint, I'll man up and say DE did an okay job with making it a little less annoying.

As for everyone out there crying about DE making the event "too easy" and "folding under a vocal minority and taking away the challenge", grow up. This event wasn't challenging before, it was BS with multiple one shot kills you had barely any time to react against. You want challenging? Play Dark Souls. Enemies can one shot you in that game, but you have a fair chance to learn attack patterns and react accordingly, where as this event before the change would leave you disintegrating as soon as you turn a corner with no way to react. It was stupid, it was unfair, it wasn't fun, and as much as I've been against what DE has done to this game lately in regards to increasing grind and RNG, I applaud them for making Rathuum more fair for everyone instead of keeping it unfair and impossible for anyone who didn't have a way to tank the OHK enemies.

4 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

As for this, sorry to say, but you were just hearing her wrong.

1 minute ago, LittleArachnid said:

Dude if someone wants to get the mods or the twin kohmaks at least it's plausibe. you sound like you're entitled to be elite.

He's refering to the fact that DE became noob friendly by increasing the points, I have no idea where you are going at with that.

6 minutes ago, Darkwave1098 said:

Stop being such an entitled baby, jeez.

Just because I put the time and effort into farming the points instead of complaining like everyone else doesn't give you the right to call me an entitled baby. In my opinion the entitled babies are the people who were spamming forums with statments such as "this is to hard" or "im not getting enough points." 

2 minutes ago, Xulla said:

Why you need to assume I'm rushing when I'm just making a bug that's stunting player progression past Sedna, taxi's are great and all but having every planet block past sedna for every alert and every assassination is kind of taxing itself, pun intended ;) 

Pretty sure Sedna doesn't have any planet after it. 

Tbh, as someone who's been playing since U7 and has maxed out damage and survivability mods, the third tier of missions seemed super fun when it didn't give you the scaling thing, and didn't really need any nerfs other than to remove that, or tone it down.

I do like that it's going to be less of a grind.

2 minutes ago, Fukushu said:

While increasing the number of points received from Rathuum doesn't completely fix the grind to fight Kela, get the new mods, and nab a Twin Kohmak blueprint, I'll man up and say DE did an okay job with making it a little less annoying.

As for everyone out there crying about DE making the event "too easy" and "folding under a vocal minority and taking away the challenge", grow up. This event wasn't challenging before, it was BS with multiple one shot kills you had barely any time to react against. You want challenging? Play Dark Souls. Enemies can one shot you in that game, but you have a fair chance to learn attack patterns and react accordingly, where as this event before the change would leave you disintegrating as soon as you turn a corner with no way to react. It was stupid, it was unfair, it wasn't fun, and as much as I've been against what DE has done to this game lately in regards to increasing grind and RNG, I applaud them for making Rathuum more fair for everyone instead of keeping it unfair and impossible for anyone who didn't have a way to tank the OHK enemies.

Great, balanced reply to all the nonsense. Before people were complaining about getting one shotted. now they complain about "its too easy for my 12 forma'd Vaykor Hek and my 18 forma'd Warframe..." Everything cannot and should not be built around end-gamers, just as much as everything cannot and should not be built around total noobs. The balance is in the middle, not on the extreme ends. sorry if making it easier "bores" those people, but they should be begging for more high level content, not whining to ramp up the existing content so high that only end-gamers can survive.