Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.10.2 + 18.10.3: Operation Rathuum.

[DE]Rebecca

Cry harder please

So.... You gave in to all the 'to hard' winging.... Not only did you make the game mode so EASY now, that's its no fun any more, but you do this every god dam time. Towers used to be a challenge. Now there not. Me and my clan mates liked the challenge, liked how we had to be on our toes. Its a shame you made it so easy now, and I am disappointed at how it is. At least you did not give in to EVERY demand, and people still have to re-gain points (witch was not that hard anyway to began with), but bumped up the points instead. 

DE, please make the game challenging. Make us need to re-think how we play, instead of just letting us face roll EVERY GOD DAM THING. I miss the days of Pluto being lvl 100... I really do. Yes, it was bullet spurge, but at least it was not cheezable...

No, it goes to show that DE has no backbone in sticking with there guns, and changes things every time someone starts crying about how hard it is. Its a pain. I WANT a challenging game, NOT a cake walk or cheezy bull S#&$ that the event now is. NOT HAPPY!

Edited by Trollocaustic

Just now, Trollocaustic said:

Cry harder please

So.... You gave in to all the 'to hard' winging.... Not only did you make the game mode so EASY now, that's its no fun any more, but you do this every god dam time. Towers used to be a challenge. Now there not. Me and my clan mates liked the challenge, liked how we had to be on our toes. Its a shame you made it so easy now, and I am disappointed at how it is. At least you did not give in to EVERY demand, and people still have to re-gain points (witch was not that hard anyway to began with), but bumped up the points instead. 

DE, please make the game challenging. Make us need to re-think how we play, instead of just letting us face roll EVERY GOD DAM THING. I miss the days of Pluto being lvl 100... I really do. Yes, it was bullet spurge, but at least it was not cheezable...

No, it goes to show that DE has no backbone in sticking with there guns, and changes things every time someone starts crying about how hard it is. Its a pain. I WANT a challenging game, NOT a cake walk or cheezy bull S#&$ that the event now is. NOT HAPPY!

Finally someone who AGREES fully with me....DE has made the executioners from something menacing to something terribly over-glorified....

1 hour ago, TheJagji said:

I'm not a beginner for one, and I actually got to 100 judgment on 11 runs of Tier 3. My issue was the Kela boss fight with rocket spam that reload faster than a Sancti Tigris. That's a problem, not a challenge.

49 minutes ago, aoguro_ said:

you as a player change what as we ? who is we ? =)

we, as a game.

27 minutes ago, Elvis276 said:

it used to be challenging

going from shooting several times with an Overpowered Weapon to shooting once or twice in worst case - neither of those situations are a challenge.

1 minute ago, taiiat said:

going from shooting several times with an Overpowered Weapon to shooting once or twice in worst case - neither of those situations are a challenge.

No, but dodging a volley of scatter sniper shots, that's challenging. It's not just about shooting, it used to be about running away from the executioners, especially Nok and Reth. Now you go to them and shoot them in the face with a couple of rounds.....That's like wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more fun NOT!

2 minutes ago, Elvis276 said:

No, but dodging a volley of scatter sniper shots, that's challenging.

that's not challenging, that's using Parkour and hoping that the Accuracy reduction bonus dicerolls a save for you, rather than a hit.
there is no Skill involved there, just praying.

I'm wondering about how the game is scoring kills. It seems like whoever starts hitting the enemy first is awarded the kill - even if that person took a few swipes and someone else finished it off. I've played missions where I know I killed at least 5 Executioners, and sometimes someone else was hitting them and I finished them (while the other person either got saved or ran off) - but the score gives me ZERO POINTS. There something wrong with that...

Edited by magusat999

9 minutes ago, Elvis276 said:

No, but dodging a volley of scatter sniper shots, that's challenging. It's not just about shooting, it used to be about running away from the executioners, especially Nok and Reth. Now you go to them and shoot them in the face with a couple of rounds.....That's like wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more fun NOT!

Sounds fun to me. Lots more fun than "running away"...

Just now, taiiat said:

that's not challenging, that's using Parkour and hoping that the Accuracy reduction bonus dicerolls a save for you, rather than a hit.

oh my god....THE THING IS THAT SKILL INVOLVED OR NOT, It used to be way more challenging than now.....what's your point!?

I really wish DE stuck to the path that this game contains forces that could chew you up and spit you out, crush you into dust bits and blow you away no sweat.

Warframes are strong, but they aren't supposed to be God-crafted angelic supernatural, impossible-to-kill juggernauts! YOU GET ME!?

WHAT HAPPENED TO MANIC!? WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM!? DE nerfed the S#&$ out of them because people cannot handle them....THEY'RE @(*()$ MANICS! THEY SHOULD"VE BEEN MENACING AND HARD TO KILL!

Now what are they? A undoubtedly horribly nerfed piece of a forgotten relic.

And now, they're doing the same things to these Executioners. FOR F***'S SAKE DE!

This game isn't supposed to go the way you want it to go! There should be threats, HIGHLY LETHAL THREATS!

The fact that this game is nearly  not skill-based is because of the community AND the developers.

7 minutes ago, taiiat said:

And umm....you mean, hiding behind a rock, they can also shoot you through it? dodge, get out of sight.....

9 hours ago, Snowba11 said:

Lol why nerf? it wasn't even that hard. I got up to 90 in endless solo as a melee only rhino....

Because it was horribly designed and every ability or weapon used by the executioners would one-shot any frame.

"I did it" does not mean "it was not poorly designed and unbalanced".

1 hour ago, taiiat said:

that isn't an excuse.
when someone using a balanced Weapon could easily spend their entire Ammo Reserve on one Executioner, while an Overpowered Weapon would have Killed it in just a few shots.

that's funny, because when we changed the normal Enemy Level Range to be compressed from being 1-100/120, to 1-40, Enemies actually got universally harder (more Health/Damage scaling) from that.

it would be a good idea for you to know what you were talking about!

Your a founder. Get your head out of your &#! already.

43 minutes ago, Trollocaustic said:

I'm not a beginner for one, and I actually got to 100 judgment on 11 runs of Tier 3. My issue was the Kela boss fight with rocket spam that reload faster than a Sancti Tigris. That's a problem, not a challenge.

Had no problem with it. All it means is you have to keep moving. IF you can't do that... well....

Edited by TheJagji

pls fix endless rathum not ending when all players die i forgot to screenshot but we were at 210kills and i died so it would end instead we got a infa re-spawn loop and had to abort mission

as some proff we got that far enemy's were level 405-410

Edited by 01thanatos10
and some proff

Didn't expect this, that you guys do care about players.

I am surprised, you deserve a THANK YOU from me. 

And since while you guys are at it, mind also reduce the Grind on Defence, Survival, intercept..... From 20 mins one full rotation to 15 mins one full rotation by removing one of the rotation A?

20 minutes ago, taiiat said:

wait....is that it? I won the argument, pee-hew!

Sorry if this is prick-ish.

9 hours ago, DERebecca said:

Hotfix 18.10.2  Operation Rathuum

Fixed various crashes and game freezes.
Fixed a crash related to Denial Bursas.
Fixes for possible prog stoppers in the Kela de Thaym fight.

Hotfix 18.10.3:

Fixed Kela de Thaym's fight breaking if using Nova and Molecular Prime. 

thank you !

17 minutes ago, Elvis276 said:

oh my god....THE THING IS THAT SKILL INVOLVED OR NOT, It used to be way more challenging than now.....what's your point!?

I really wish DE stuck to the path that this game contains forces that could chew you up and spit you out, crush you into dust bits and blow you away no sweat.

Warframes are strong, but they aren't supposed to be God-crafted angelic supernatural, impossible-to-kill juggernauts! YOU GET ME!?

WHAT HAPPENED TO MANIC!? WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM!? DE nerfed the S#&$ out of them because people cannot handle them....THEY'RE @(*()$ MANICS! THEY SHOULD"VE BEEN MENACING AND HARD TO KILL!

Now what are they? A undoubtedly horribly nerfed piece of a forgotten relic.

And now, they're doing the same things to these Executioners. FOR F***'S SAKE DE!

This game isn't supposed to go the way you want it to go! There should be threats, HIGHLY LETHAL THREATS!

The fact that this game is nearly  not skill-based is because of the community AND the developers.

Pssst... i have a secret that many people, like yourself do not know... Warframes were each made with these "powers" called "abilities".... They are not God-crafted angelic supernatural... but they are pretty damn powerful. And guess what... Digital Extreme made this game BASED...oh, sorry... based... on the Warframes... with the powers.. Yes, they did... It's called... Warframe...They even designed and programmed these powers into the game... Check it out for yourself... Go to your Arsenal and click on the Waframe's  "abilities" tab... now - keep that secret to yourself or your gonna get buried under the Fortress of Solitude...shhhh

Just now, magusat999 said:

Pssst... i have a secret that many people, like yourself do not know... Warframes were each made with these "powers" called "abilities".... They are not God-crafted angelic supernatural... but they are pretty damn powerful. And guess what... Digital Extreme made this game BASED...oh, sorry... based... on the Warframes... with the powers.. Yes, they did... It's called... Warframe...They even designed and programmed these powers into the game... Check it out for yourself... Go to your Arsenal and click on the Waframe's  "abilities" tab... now - keep that secret to yourself or your gonna get buried under the Fortress of Solitude...shhhh

Yes....hey, psst, you wanna know something as well.....The Grineer are in power of the entire god-@(*()$-damn system and we, the god-crafted angelic exo skolotuhrs ( that's what you agreed on ), haven't even been able to get rid of them yet....Now, well....uhmmm, what does that prove? Well....hmmm, I'll let you decide on that, baby. "Smooches".

4 minutes ago, magusat999 said:

I guess if we were so damn awesome like you said, hmmm, the entire system could've been taken back by now. Guess not huh?