Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets talk the REAL issues with Rathuum...

1 hour ago, PureIcarus said:

.Burned? naw... idgaf what people say about me... because im speaking the truth. Call me an elitest all you want, its true. I beat Round 3 solo with 8 different warframes.... Mag, Loki, Valkyr, Ash, Limbo, Ivara, Trinity and Banshee. I had no issue with any of the enemies... if i got killed, it was a minor set back and a minor mistake on my part... so i picked myself back up, learned from it and moved forward stronger... If everything gets nerfed... then people dont learn when they lose.

Look OP I am sure your right on complaining I soloed the event myself because well it was a pvp map and I pvp so I thought to myself let see how well I can use the skill I learn from using the map in pvp to fight in this arena and I really loved the event even went and solo the boss which was more time consuming then anything but it was fun.

Now lets address your complain regarding damage.....well you were using valkyr damage reduction or damage increase would have not matter towards you in doing 303 kill before the event got hotfix.

Now to address other points regarding the level of skill and lazy from the appearance of the picture you are camping energy spawn on that map since energy spawns in that room and energy spawns quick. Considering your ultimate is a drain ability and max efficiency will pretty much make sure your stay alive even if your just getting 25 energy per like 20 sec.

Another thing it looks like your enemy were the cat lady who has no real form of crowed control to limit you from not staying in your ulti and since I see no mines in the picture I also take it you weren't facing the magnetic executioner.SO that pretty much set you up for not an impossible or challenging accomplishment.

What I can admire in the picture is that you had the patience to keep on killing enemy after their health/armor/shields had gotten so drastically high I mean don't get me wrong nothing wrong with that but the fact being is you were just fighting bullet sponges who had no real strategy apart from charge at you and try to kill you in Valkyr Ultimate mode.

Now if you were to get the same results using Excalibur or Wukong I really wouldn't complain if you camp energy spawn I myself did my endless run with Loki and it was against the Mine sweeper and the FREAKING healer bubble maker and oh How I dread it...but manage to complete it.

TO conclude whatever I am or was saying is fine that they lower the damage.BECAUSE this is a game event(meaning it applies to all PLAYERS not just the top tier player who have all the max rank mods and weapons) the fact being that player can go ahead and tackle lower tiers of the event get less points but still be able to complete the event.But then DE they notice that low tier of the event the enemy were doing to much for player that could not complete it so they lower the damage hence the nerf which translate to the higher level of the tier.As for damage at high tier event such as endless with scaling you better bring your Limbo walk because enemy will tear you a new one REAL quick.If you can't avoid damage/Ignore damage/Or absorb damage

Edited by Leavith

Why complain about increased point acquisition? That doesn't even have anything to do with challenge. De simply reduced grind so people don't have to play 5 games just to get a chance at random mod/saryn part/twin kohmak.

Edited by (PS4)iBoiz

Because running Valkyr is "hard" & "challenging". On a serious note, though, having read the whole rant you clearly miss the issue here. Getting one shot just "because damage" is one of them, and running Valkyr in Hysteria or Loki in stealth 24/7 is exactly the "proper" way to complete the event. 

3 hours ago, PureIcarus said:

I finished it before the nerf, maybe i deserve a special reward... Im also a Founder, whens the last time you did something for founders?... You Developers at Digital Extreams keep making stupid mistakes

Jeeze...

I'm also a founder, and I can only hope the rest of you guys don't judge us all based on the OP...

1 minute ago, Mokunen said:
3 hours ago, PureIcarus said:

I finished it before the nerf, maybe i deserve a special reward... Im also a Founder, whens the last time you did something for founders?... You Developers at Digital Extreams keep making stupid mistakes

Jeeze...

I'm also a founder, and I can only hope the rest of you guys don't judge us all based on the OP...

same

18 minutes ago, (PS4)iBoiz said:

Why complain about increased point acquisition? That doesn't even have anything to do with challenge. De simply reduced grind so people don't have to play 5 games just to get a chance at random mod/saryn part/twin kohmak.

6 minutes ago, Mokunen said:

Jeeze...

5 minutes ago, arielessar said:

same

Don't worry in my situation I will judge based on who you are not based on the group your part of but it those give you guys a bad rep when people ask for royalties like that specially when most already see you guys as having enough royalties.

4 hours ago, PureIcarus said:

Im also a Founder, whens the last time you did something for founders?...

Whoa! A Hunter founder descends from the heavens to bless us with his Mighty Opinion! Thank you, great Founder of Warframe, for personally allowing this game to be a reality!

Oh, wait, the Hunter level cost 50 DOLLARS! This guy literally spent 50 DOLLARS 3 YEARS AGO and now thinks that entitles him to something really special. News flash buddy, I've spent WAY more than that just on plat, and you don't see me whining the way you are, do you?

Oh! But you solo'ed 300 kills! Well, that's been done before too, and you're the only one I see saying "get on my level." During Shadow Debt I took part in a 55 wave endurance run, because that was what my clan needed for the gold. But you don't see me running around like a little kid saying "get on my level."

Grow up a little. You're acting like a 10 y/o who just won his first basketball game and is running around talking crap to everyone he sees.

4 hours ago, PureIcarus said:

The players begging for taxies, begging for Draco runs... those types of people need to be punished, not rewarded.

So you're saying we should actively punish people for getting help from others, as well as anyone who doesn't want to spend 6 hours grinding out XP?

If DE adopted this attitude, the game would die before the year is out.

Seriously, swallow that elitist ego of yours, and let people play the game how they want to. THEIR squads don't affect YOUR squad. And if you want a REAL challenge, try imposing rules of your own making on yourself. See how far you can go with unmodded equipment, or no powers, or no parkour. THEN we'll talk about bragging rights.

Edited by DeltaPhantom

Just now, PureIcarus said:

Lol, talking all this smack when you were using hysteria valkyr, you were unkillable. The only difference between yourself and any other player in the community is your patience, I can only assume the paint on your "E" key is peeling off.

The game mode was badly balanced ad catered to cheesy gameplay. Calm down and watch your tone, you are acting far too entitled.

Edited by Shreiko

11 hours ago, PureIcarus said:

I finished it before the nerf, maybe i deserve a special reward... Im also a Founder, whens the last time you did something for founders?...lak

Stop. you give founders a bad name.

9 hours ago, (XB1)Big BUBBA Smurf said:

Ok you're a founder you got what they promised you for your early support. They don't need to do anythings else for founders and good for you, you found out about the game in its early stages and put up money. That's cool but I'm sure there are people that have put up way more money than you have and they don't even have a chance to get a special title. So please stop throwing around a title that only means you heard of the game before most people. You can get on me for being an xbox player but I prefer to buy one thing and use it without having to upgrade it every month. Kudos to you for finishing it before patch but since you're a "founder" you should know everything gets patched and complaining about it does nothing. 

Assuming founders only stopped at purchasing their founders pack. kinda presumptuous. I'm currently at about $700 That i'm aware of, not including random plat purchases that i cannot remember. Don't see myself not spending money on this game any time soon either.

8 hours ago, Thural said:

oh look, another special little founder snowflake

This isn't about founders, just a less than intelligent fool who happens to be a founder.

I used banshee, and ran around like a jack &#! spraying bullets everywhere cause I had no energy, and I beat it easily, and even had fun while doing it.

Then I see it got nerfed to hell. On one hand its nice to see that other people can now enjoy it too, but on the other it disappoints me, because there was a message there. One about how frames should probably stop being nerfed so they can handle higher leveled things, another was because it took actual skill to not get slaughtered.

Now you don't even have to try because what is damage?