Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So the Nikana is now the most Iconic weapon in Warframe

1 minute ago, (PS4)zeratul____12 said:

Jesus, just imagine Dex Nikana, Prisma Nikana, Wraith Nikana and Vandal Nikana. That would be sweet AF.

Dex Nikana wouldn't work because IIRC Nikanas (Katanas) get their power from how you move your wrist, and it would be technically impossible to do it. The one bad thing about it is that it would have to use the dual swords stance :'(

1 minute ago, (XB1)xDarkzgul said:

Dex Nikana wouldn't work because IIRC Nikanas (Katanas) get their power from how you move your wrist, and it would be technically impossible to do it. The one bad thing about it is that it would have to use the dual swords stance :'(

Then they would just change up the animation to where its been modified for two blades.

Edited by (PS4)zeratul____12

28 minutes ago, (PS4)zeratul____12 said:

It hasn't been out long and it already has a Prime variant and more people use it. 

It was released on April the 9th 2014 which was two years ago. If thats not long for you then what is?

I don't think you could have all variants …

Prime are all of tenno origins, wraith are grineer weapons, vandal are mostly corpus weapons.

Prisma is sold by Baro and can be anything, Dex is gifted by the Lotus and a much smaller set of mostly tenno origin.

So at best you could have prime + prisma + dex (+ syndicate)

So far the onnly weapon i can think of with multiple variant is the skana (prime and prisma)

Just now, (PS4)xKAIOWAx said:

Well , in a game supposed to be a ninja theme , is absolutely absurd lack more katanas types  

Samurai use katanas, ninjas typically don't... however... bringing up the ninja thing makes me want to see a thrown secondary needle weapon, poison or otherwise, as well as a hands/feet (sparring?) clawed melee which inherently increases wall latch time.

Skana is still the most iconic melee weapon in Warframe, given how Nikana has still yet to be used in Posterboy Excalibur's hands in any promotional video. It's even got more variants on it than Nikana does. There's Normal, Prisma, Dual, and Prime, however the Prime version is founder exclusive. Nikana's got Normal, Dragon and Prime.

15 minutes ago, NoggDog117 said:

Skana is still the most iconic melee weapon in Warframe, given how Nikana has still yet to be used in Posterboy Excalibur's hands in any promotional video. It's even got more variants on it than Nikana does. There's Normal, Prisma, Dual, and Prime, however the Prime version is founder exclusive. Nikana's got Normal, Dragon and Prime.

Actually, there is one video. I can't find it but it has something to do with a milestone of players. At some point in the video a crewman opens a door and Excal with a Nikana (plus MANY other frames) stand on the other side.

33 minutes ago, Rambit23Z said:

Actually, there is one video. I can't find it but it has something to do with a milestone of players. At some point in the video a crewman opens a door and Excal with a Nikana (plus MANY other frames) stand on the other side.

the archwing trailer has excalibre(don't ask ) having it also at the end of the second dream extended music vid on u toob