Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trade Chat Prices

A

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Me Myselfe And said:

This is very different from what i see on Xbox 1.

Frost set cheap is 1k

Ember set cheap is 800

Buzzkill is 1k (barrow hasn't brought it yet)

Amount of people = different prices.

More people = more offers = lower prices.

Just now, Chroia said:
42 minutes ago, Momaw said:

Buyers set the prices.

If the prices are too high, then buyers need to collectively stop buying things.

^

Exacly, the buyers make the prices, do you think apple products would be so expensive if people didnt bought them?

Sure there are some scammers out there but thats all people can complain about.

Free market is bad.

The state has to set a max price. And a minimum price and a tax. And peoples children need to pay my health care and I myself do not want to have children...

...because children are loud and they cost money.

And that my friend is why western civilization is going extinct^^

Caveat emptor (Let the buyer beware)

You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time.  -PT Barnum 

the reason I don't sell mods on trade chat is because the prices are silly.  I usually sell prime frames and weapons, so if i sell an ash p for 250p or a soma p for 100p, i feel like i'm giving some value to the buyer.   I could sell some mods for high prices, but i wouldn't feel right about it. 

there is no way that a stance mod is worth 500 p. no stance has that much effect on the game. 

Edited by DeadlyPeanutt

5 minutes ago, DeadlyPeanutt said:

You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time.  -PT Barnum 

the reason I don't sell mods on trade chat is because the prices are silly.  I usually sell prime frames and weapons, so if i sell an ash p for 250p or a soma p for 100p, i feel like i'm giving some value to the buyer.   I could sell some mods for high prices, but i wouldn't feel right about it. 

there is no way that a stance mod is worth 500 p. no stance has that much effect on the game. 

Something that is almost impossible to get will obviously be expensive even if it has no use, is like a dead unicorn..

the longer we go without that mod coming back, the higher the price will rise

but argon scope is kinda useless, the only time i used it was with dex sybaris, and then I toss that weapon to collect dust, the game is so fast, nobody has time to headshot every mob that would've die with just a body shot anyways

I would've ignored you too, some people just don't want to waste time with low ballers, when they can find a buyer that would actually pay for their expensive crap.

Edited by onieyez

Trade chat is cancer and wf.market is ebolo.All it takes is one asshat to set somtin at a $&*&*#(%& price and all others follow suit like lemmings.Honestly this game is begging for an auction house.Earth relay meh still have to be present and i think i sold one item.Was nice tho since i had no bites in trade chat to dump the item.

Some items merit ridiculous prices like that sniper rifle mod or emp aura I get that.Can even accept ember set goin for 1000p.I recently got the set for 300p and legendary core.Core didnt matter much to me since i have millions of credits and hundreds of cores.

Mods that were recently in-game(1-3 months) or mods that are obtainable in-game imo shouldnt go more than 200-250p.

Hopefully devs will implement some kind slot machine(DE way to make money !!!! hint,hint,hint!!!) to get mods and items.Currency bein plat or ducats to play.I personally hate dealing with people in this game when it comes to buying.Even as of late sellin sucks also, people expect you to just give stuff away for nothin now.Very very small portion of the community Ive encountered where buying didnt feel like i was bein ripped off.

16 minutes ago, DeadlyPeanutt said:

You are not valuing the effects of the stance not if its good or bad but its simply a collectible thing. People like to have and that also mixes with people wanting to use resulting in even higher pric3.

It did not exceed the Buzzkill here on PS4 and the news about Rarhuum already made it cheaper. You can easly break the mood by announcing, at least on ps4 that the upcoming event will allow everybody to get it. People are asking around 400 at the moment. If somebody would go nuts as it was with the Slash Set brought by Baro on PC (continious spam Trader will bring it and such) I am certain it would go down handsomely. That's how free market reacts to changes. Its good as it is.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Me Myselfe And said:

This is very different from what i see on Xbox 1.

Frost set cheap is 1k

Ember set cheap is 800

Buzzkill is 1k (barrow hasn't brought it yet)

Join ps4. 480p for ember/frost. 200p for buzzkill

You come here to complain about the free market prices without really knowing about the mod you are trying to buy.

How about you try farming it instead?

I'm sure that if you keep complaining, someone will sell it for the laughable 40p you are offering. Not even Buzz Kill goes for that cheap.

14 hours ago, TheDubsteppingNinja said:

So I just got Ignored in trade chat...

Do not bother with it.
I had a guy that asked the price and told him that's correct then in my dojo he put the plat in it and I the mod both of us pressed the first button then he left my dojo and when I asked what happened: "User is ignoring you"

15 hours ago, TheDubsteppingNinja said:

Really... I am definitely not paying the equivalent of $20 to get a single mod, the was probably even unranked too ...

350p??????

Considering some of the Arcanes (not the helmets) costs 300p you can get it easily that amount if you play the game.

40p for agon scope?

p

?

that's... that's beyond insulting. Are you also one of those people who think they'll get primed continuity/flow for less than 100p?

this thread should be all bashing you on the head for such disgusting lowballing. And yet they encourage you to keep that act up. Honestly, what did you expect? If i were in boots of that guy I wouldn't even bother to answer. It's YOUR fault for not doing YOUR homework.

and no, I don't think it's "worth" that much, but ~300 is a pricetag on it. And I'm sure as hell I'd never pay that much it. This mod is good only for, imo, "yolo, no element dmg modz, full shadowz deeebtz swag luulz" builds. 
Demand on is ever-growing, and if it's too much for you you're welcome to go and farm it.
Oh, wait, you can't.
Even during event they were flyin around at 100p each, add to that 3 months of safekeeping, and turning down all potential buyers during that period.

Argon Scope price is high because people wants it. But it was not that rare during the acolytes event. It was the only golden mod I had like 4 times...

Maiming Strike was harder to loot imo

Not really seeing the issue here. Limited supply items have high prices. Makes sense. Some of it might be gouging, yes, but the majority is due to extreme scarcity. If you don't want to buy it, someone will want it that badly, and pony up. Smart people will simply bide their time and wait until it's sold by Baro or otherwise resurfaces. However, your offer of 40 platinum for Argon Scope is pretty lowball.

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

The puncture set fetches 3k+ plat on PS4.

Piercing Caliber alone goes around 1,200p to 1,500p.

Give argon scope a few months, soon it'll fetch 1k plat unranked.

The puncture mods are coming tomorrow with the Divine Will event, and I for one am extremely happy about that. Granted it will probably be one heck of a grind but it beats spending any plat on the mods just because I wasn't fortunate enough to be playing warframe when they were around the first time. 

30 minutes ago, (PS4)Musicopia said:

The puncture mods are coming tomorrow with the Divine Will event, and I for one am extremely happy about that. Granted it will probably be one heck of a grind but it beats spending any plat on the mods just because I wasn't fortunate enough to be playing warframe when they were around the first time. 

Good luck with that 0.02% drop chance.

Just now, (PS4)Musicopia said:

Someone's glass is half empty, or are you one of those people trying to sell these mods and are now upset that your platinum fountain is about to dry up?

Nope, I'm not a flipper.

I have my lone puncture set from completing the Salad V event way back when.

I just prefer to be realistic about my chances of getting additional puncture mods during the Divine Will TA.

Just now, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Nope, I'm not a flipper.

I have my lone puncture set from completing the Salad V event way back when.

I just prefer to be realistic about my chances of getting additional puncture mods during the Divine Will TA.

Well that makes sense, but I think 0.02% is a little unrealistic percentage, I came out of shadow debt with 3 argon scope and 3 maiming strike after only around 120 acolyte kills. I'll take my chances with the event :) 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Musicopia said:

Well that makes sense, but I think 0.02% is a little unrealistic percentage, I came out of shadow debt with 3 argon scope and 3 maiming strike after only around 120 acolyte kills. I'll take my chances with the event :) 

95 acolyte kills, 2 rare mods here.

If you manage to get a single puncture mod during Divine Will then run out and purchase a state lottery ticket...for RNGesus hath blessed you.