Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What game are you interested in this month?

izzatuw

Doom: 

doom_alt_boxart.0.0.jpg

Release date: Friday the 13th

Devs: Id Software

A hellish FPS that brings you into the depths of Hell but lets you do in the most badass form up to date. Alongside a single player campaign it will also feature a multiplayer mode.

Overwatch:

overwatch-heroes.jpg

Release date: 24th May

Devs: Blizzard

Blizzard's take on an FPS MOBA which has a variety of characters to use each having their own uses. An OB will be running from 5th of May till 9th.

Uncharted 4:

Uncharted-4-Story-Trailer.jpg

Release date: 10th May

Devs: Naughty Dog

Drake is at it again and maybe the final time and in next gen graphics. It being a Sony game means that it'll only be for PS4.

Battleborn:

social-share.jpg

It's already out.

Devs: Gearbox

Battleborn is Gearbox's take on a MOBA FPS while it also has a story mode. From my experience with the beta it is more or less similar to Borderlands in terms of story and humor.

Dual Gear alpha testing. Yeah I know, it doesn't really count but I donated 1k to their game, I'LL BE DAMNED SURE TO GIVE THEM THE BIGGEST AMOUNT OF FEEDBACK I CAN.

Maybe Doom, defo Dawn of War 3 and Warhammer: Total War.

Apart from that...nothin.

Am I the only guy here hyped for overwatch and battle born?

((aside from sky and druneken but they're hyped for overwatch and not BB so I guess I'm the only guy hyped for BB))

(edit: nvm I just remembered that battle born is out XD)

Edited by crimsonspartan1

1 hour ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Am I the only guy here hyped for overwatch and battle born?

((aside from sky and druneken but they're hyped for overwatch and not BB so I guess I'm the only guy hyped for BB))

(edit: nvm I just remembered that battle born is out XD)

saw overwatch and puked a bit. i'll need to see some battle born. luckily thelazypeon has uploaded a first impression review for it.

None... I'm very picky with my games and right now there is not a single one that i would be like "i must play this".

Dark Souls 3 was the last one.

Not even in this month, in general.

Maybe only Titanfall 2 but thr only thing i have so far is a 20 seconds short teaser, so there is nothing to talk about except for confirmation of single player story mode.