Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I really want friends...

Elleex

Question

Hello!
I really want other than my bf  to play with, but I don't know how you get friends in Warframe.
When joining a squad, the only thing we do is completing the mission and then leave.
I thought that having a Clan might help, but no one wants to join that anyway.. ^^''
How do you get friends without being weird about it? :/

Edit: I just want to thank everyone for being so nice and friendly! I've got a "few" friends now, which I didn't expect really. So thank you!
And for all of you with the great tips, if I ever feel like meeting new friends, I think they will work out great as well! :)
And if I missed to reply or add someone I apologize. I got a bit overwhelmed.
And if someone reads this and want a friend like I did, just add me! Or read the awesome comments below ^^

-Elleex

Edited by Elleex

5 minutes ago, InglriousB said:

Ehm...Warframe? Nah, I'm totally not into that. I only happen to spend 12 hours a day on it. Besides that nothing really

xD I guess you have a point. Except that I don't know what I'm talking about really. xP

1 minute ago, Elleex said:

Tnx! I would really like someone to make me better at this game. I WANT TO BE THE BEST! haha. Yeah, I'm not that great in making friends IRL either :D
Is everyones name the same in game as here? 

To answer your question, yes. Forum names are the same as their IGNs. 

All you have to ask is to get friends on the fourms, warframe forums is mostly filled with nice people, other then the odd salty people, feel free to add me, i'm happy to help or do missions normally c:

12 minutes ago, Misanthroplonker said:

Why would you not want to be weird about it? All the people that are weird are the ones I want to befriend.

That's a great question! I was thinking more of sounding desperate.. I think that scares people of xD But maybe that's how you separate the more suiting friends. Hm...

12 minutes ago, Elleex said:

Tnx! I would really like someone to make me better at this game. I WANT TO BE THE BEST! haha. Yeah, I'm not that great in making friends IRL either :D

yesh :D

Just now, Elleex said:

That's a great question! I was thinking more of sounding desperate.. I think that scares people of xD But maybe that's how you separate the more suiting friends. Hm...

Having friends on the forums is pretty easy; first step, check out Off Topic and see which thread appeals to you the most. Second step, follow your prey targets person of interest and stalk follow them around the forums.  Step three, add them in game and randomly join their missions.

47 minutes ago, Elleex said:

I really want other than my bf  to play with, but I don't know how you get friends in Warframe.

Yes another couple!  I used to play with my Fiance, but now he it studying for an exam.  So it's just me and the randoms I run with.  Feel free to add me if you wish for another female presence. :)

30 minutes ago, Elleex said:

Yes. 

Feel free to add me as well, I've been putzing around doing Rathuum and rep dailies trying to avoid forma'ing things and going through the re leveling. Would be fun to tromp on the lower star map again. Besides my clan mate helped me out when I started, time to pay it forward I suppose.

Being normal is boring.

Being weird is awesome.

Luckily, you're playing Warframe, where most people are friendly.

Feel free to add me, I'm not always on, but if I can, I'll lend a hand with anything, just give me a shout. I literally have nothing else to do in Warframe besides waiting on events and lurking about.

Edited by Shuuro

You'd be surprised to find that this is an incredibly friendly community that is rather willing to help out. If you feel like it go ahead and add me I'm on rather often and I'm willing to help with anything. I even have a clan of my own if you're interested.

3 hours ago, Noamuth said:

Noamuth

You can also make hit up the Recruitment sub-forum and off to run with people that are looking for help in game.  Oh!  Since you have your own clan, you can also join an Alliance. @hammerheathen

Reveal hidden contents

How-to-Make-Friends-as-an-Adult.png

Hey I got notified of this.

Thanks for reminding me we haven't posted in alliance recruiting yet :P. We're more than happy to bring more Tenno and Clans into the fold and help them if we need it. We've got really good people here, and insanity, because why not.

9 hours ago, Noamuth said:

Having friends on the forums is pretty easy; first step, check out Off Topic and see which thread appeals to you the most. Second step, follow your prey targets person of interest and stalk follow them around the forums.  Step three, add them in game and randomly join their missions.

hahaha, don't know if stalking people is my thing tho :p

9 hours ago, Magicfingers said:

i normally don't do this because i mostly play solo. but if you want to and need someone to play at nights with feel free to add me. i promise i'll try and tone my weirdness down a notch or two.

I'ts okay, you can feel free to act weird around me ^^ But I usually don't play later than 22:00, because I'm a baby that needs my naps..or something. Will still add you tho >:D

9 hours ago, JazaJ said:

I'm always looking to make new friends in Warframe, playing solo 90% of the time gets a bit dull :/

I feel you. I will add you and you choose if you want to accept that :)

9 hours ago, AnonNyx said:

Yes another couple!  I used to play with my Fiance, but now he it studying for an exam.  So it's just me and the randoms I run with.  Feel free to add me if you wish for another female presence. :)

I'll add you! :D