Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What to max next?

NPC

Question

I love warframe. Space ninjas, cmon man, what's not to love? But what I do not like is playing with stuff Ik I could make perform even better. I personally like to max out everything I play no matter the amount of forma required to do so. But now I'm in a bit of a crossroad. I've ran out of stuff I love enough to maximize! Give me suggestions, I've already finished maxing all the frames I use, so I'd like some weapon recommendations if possible. I'm MR21, I have most weapons in my Arsenal but not all by any means. But for now I've maxed out (out of weapons) :

Amprex, Boltor P, Soma P, Tonkor, Supra, Vaykor Hek, Hek, Boar P, Synoid Simulor, Dex Sybaris, Sybaris, Dread, Rakta Cernos, Ignis, Sancti Tigris, Vectis P, Brakk, Furis, Sonicor, Spira P, Twin Grakatas, Vaykor Marelok, Jat Kittag, War, Broken War, Mios, Scindo P, Prisma Dual Cleavers, Orthos P, Nikana P and finally Dakra P. 

So, any suggestions on what to max next?

20 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Everything. Just...

everything.

Snipetron Vandal. It's the only 'legit' sniper around. With innate punch through, a nice mag size and great critical stats. :3

Missed all the parts during that Sortie and I'm not rly feeling like putting ~200 plats for it in trade. Thx for suggestion though! 

10 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

FTFY

Lesion would be good, totally forgot it even existed, I'm going to be working on that one. Thx! 

1 minute ago, sushidubya said:

Starter frame, with full MK-1 set for the lulz...  That's what I did when I got all my favorites done.  Feel the power of maxed MK1 Braton!!!  XD

Spoiler

UTLSYDS.jpg

Edited by IceColdHawk

17 minutes ago, Captain-Amazing said:

Missed all the parts during that Sortie and I'm not rly feeling like putting ~200 plats for it in trade. Thx for suggestion though! 

Lesion would be good, totally forgot it even existed, I'm going to be working on that one. Thx! 

The lesion build I use(borrowed from another player @PUR3K1LL3R) requires no forma and performs rather well(no real issues at 60min t4sur)  

1 minute ago, (PS4)jFresh215 said:

The lesion build I use(borrowed from another player @PUR3K1LL3R) requires no forma and performs rather well(no real issues at 60min t4sur)  

I can one hit lvl 135 Napalms with it, and I put gas damage on it. :3

Not going to say how I do it though, don't want the nerfs to come at it.

Just now, PUR3K1LL3R said:

I can one hit lvl 135 Napalms with it, and I put gas damage on it. :3

Not going to say how I do it though, don't want the nerfs to come at it.

Is that using the same build you've posted in the past?

Last night was my first time really pushing it. Had quite a bit of fun. 

Two of my favorite melee weapons that aren't mentioned:

Spoiler

9A54D276D34117498BE55EDF83716ABDE5353D6B

And for valkyr I enjoy using these:

Spoiler

4D558D66B5CBBAD00B09E619D87C68A298D8924E

Also the Dual Kamas Prime, but my build is unusual and highly specialized so I won't post it. (although I recommend using swirling tiger)

*Edit: I have since maxed blood rush, so there's no need to tell me to. :)

Oh, and my MK-1 Braton has four forma currently, and I'm planning on two more.

Edited by Lord_Azrael
Staving off angry comments about blood rush

7 minutes ago, Lord_Azrael said:

*Edit: I have since maxed blood rush, so there's no need to tell me to. :)

I guess we can tell after looking at the first picture lol.

Still, go max primed heavy trauma nub ;P

Edited by IceColdHawk

A Burston, Quanta Vandal, Syndoid Gammacor, Ripkas, Destreza, an ogris of course for those suprise suicdes, Akmagnnus, Kraken, because it sounds bad &#!, a Zhuge, and a Kulstar; These are all perfectly viable weapons [except maybe the kraken] that I have maxed and use regularly. But lets not forget, the most important piece of gear any warframe has ever needed, you need to max this as soon as possible, I'm speaking of course of the one and only Carrier Prime. mine took 3 formas to be the ultimate service station, no striker mod because it ruins stealth, a prisma laser rifle with hush for ultimate crate breaking utility, now all it needs is the healing mod.

Rakta Ballistica.

I don't even like the wonky trigger TBH, but it does stupid amounts of damage, applies AoE Viral, restores energy, gives movement speed and has built-in punch-through.

Plus it's burst fire makes it useful for popping nullifier bubbles without wasting ammo like an automatic or time like a slower firing weapon. Tap tap tap, shoot other stuff while it shrinks.