Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you want for Season 7 Sortie?

Tuxie

37 minutes ago, LilithLovett said:

DE has stated that any weapon that is not Founder-exclusive can return in the future. There's no reason why a weapon should be locked to everyone else just because someone logged in for the Closed-Beta/Early Open Beta.

The closed beta gifts were always included with the founder stuff. Lato vandal definitely won't come back since it was a gift to closed beta testers. the braton is more in the air since it was used to commemorate open beta's first week. every other event weapon or whatever is capable of returning however.

Latron Wraith. It's the only event weapon I don't have (aside from the closed beta stuff) either from the event it originated from or from resurfacing later. Daddy needs the full set.

Once they run out of event weapons to redo, I'm curious if they'll just run down the list again (which wouldn't be too bad honestly, have Sorties be a reliable source of old event weaponry) or if they'll craft something specifically for a Sortie prize. Smart money is on rolling the list over and going again into the forseeable future since each rotation would add new weapons to obtain. But there's always that chance we'll see something completely new. Maybe vaulted Prime weapons?

Edited by BlaineKodos

1 hour ago, LilithLovett said:

There's no reason why a weapon should be locked to everyone else just because someone logged in for the Closed-Beta/Early Open Beta.

You could say the same about founders packs, why it cannot come back to people that wasn't here at this time as well :/

I got the lato vandal and i don't see a problem to see it again for the new players, i don't have the braton vandal, i didn't knew that you had to buy it in the market for 1 credit, i was waiting for a mail like the lato :D

6 minutes ago, OzoneSlayer said:

Lato op

Actually, I'm only being stubborn :V

A Community Moderator stated this today:  "And sorry to burst your bubble, but it's not coming back. It was a special item for users who played CBT and the first day of OBT. It is in the same realm of exclusives as the Lato Vandal and Founders Gear. Petition or no, it's not going to be returning."

Edited by -GV--Mazzuco