The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, about Saryn...

Lt.Cuddles

3 minutes ago, Lt.Cuddles said:

So what do you think of the idea of making the molts into a somewhat tanky sort of "attack molt" that benefits from toxic lash and your melee weapon and its mods, and it would also carry spores on itself, allowing you to have something that can draw agro for you, maybe they could also taunt enemies and we could even change the augment with it so that you'd heal for 20% of the damage they deal? Just an idea~

unfortunately molt in it's current state will just never be able to used for this purpose. it's too weak. Unless I missed something like "it absorbs damage for the first X seconds while alive" iron skin style, and even then it will still barely stay alive past that few seconds. The aggro draw also isn't strong enough as I mentioned before. I don't approve of the healing based on damage dealt to molt either. Enemy damage just scales too high- it'd be too powerful. All in all I do agree that saryn definitely needs a rework still- a real one this time, rather than some forced synergy to cover up them simply limiting her press 4 to win gameplay (which I DO approve of, just not the way they did). The main focus needs to be molt in how it works as a diversion, making it better for that purpose than it currently is; followed by Miasma in how the skill actually functions. A lot of people suggest it should spread out like a cloud and linger and I kind of agree with that. If it caused enemies to cough or something when inside then it could actually be a viable CC which her kit is really heavily lacking.

I dont agree with you on some of the things you said. Firstly, She falls off around level 35 enemies? Lmao what? No good sir. Thats where the fun begins. She falls off around maybe 70 - 80 but even then shes still good. Toxic Lash affecting primary & sidearms? No, I dont think Saryn needs that. Her 3 is awesome. Dmg reduction + toxin proc on every hit? Its not useless at all.

her molt being able to attack enemies doesnt sound appealing either because its suppose to sit there & soak up dmg to boost her 4th ability. Im curious. How often do you play as Sayrn & whats your build? Because we clearly have 2 different views on Sayrn

11 minutes ago, Stratego89 said:

unfortunately molt in it's current state will just never be able to used for this purpose. it's too weak. Unless I missed something like "it absorbs damage for the first X seconds while alive" iron skin style, and even then it will still barely stay alive past that few seconds. The aggro draw also isn't strong enough as I mentioned before. I don't approve of the healing based on damage dealt to molt either. Enemy damage just scales too high- it'd be too powerful. All in all I do agree that saryn definitely needs a rework still- a real one this time, rather than some forced synergy to cover up them simply limiting her press 4 to win gameplay (which I DO approve of, just not the way they did). The main focus needs to be molt in how it works as a diversion, making it better for that purpose than it currently is; followed by Miasma in how the skill actually functions. A lot of people suggest it should spread out like a cloud and linger and I kind of agree with that. If it caused enemies to cough or something when inside then it could actually be a viable CC which her kit is really heavily lacking.

Hmmmm, I do like the miasma idea as a lingering cloud for CC and procs, but I feel as if more could be done with the molt...maybe she could cast it as a defensive shell over herself or allies? Maybe that is too similar to what Nezha or Rhino is packing...hmmm...

I think Saryn's issues are more related to underlying balance issues rather than any specific ability buff/nerf.

Her tankiness is more than enough for regular starchart and void, but in sorties shes basically oneshot fodder like most other frames, and neither her CC nor her dmg are enough to keep said oneshots from happening, especially not in assassination and survival sorties.

But frames aren't even balanced around sorties, no frames or weapons are, ur basically expected to cheese sorties.

Saryn like all other frames faceroll all main starchart/void content, because all you really need is a couple of dmg mods on a decent weapon and redirection/vitality, and u can just solo all that stuff, except defense, maybe.

You know that Banshee augment that propagates Sonar every time you hit a weak spot from your first Sonar? Spore is that, but cheaper, and dealing a fixed damage of 50% of the target's current health rather than a multiple of the weapon's modded damage after having applied weaknesses and resistances. On top of that spreads any toxin procs on the target and is a one-handed action.

Toxic Lash is a huge amount of Toxin damage with a guaranteed proc, so allowing it to affect Primaries and Secondaries would be ludicrous even if the Tonkor wasn't a thing, but restricting it to melee and adding damage resistance to Saryn's block to compensate is actually pretty good implementation that lends itself well to a raiding play-style. The real problem is that you can't animation-cancel into a roll or block when you're swinging your weapon, which is an issue with melee as a whole. Maybe try it with a Glaive or Gunblade if you want the damage without having to melee? Granted I'm not sure it affects throws/shots.

Molt is... Kinda mediocre, honestly. It's great up to a point, but its fragility hampers its usefulness in higher level content, and Medi-Ray and/or Arcane Grace compete with its augment. Granted, that mess is more the fault of enemy hyper-scaling turning trash mobs into dreadnoughts that can face-tank a Sancti Tigris and kill you with half a magazine. After Damage 3.0 drops, Molt will probably be more useful.

Miasma is never going to be someone's go-to ever again, because its role has shifted from "massive DoT that scales inversely with Duration" to "kill-switch that detonates all of your currently active spores." Basically, it's now emergency damage for when you aren't clearing mobs fast enough, or a finisher for a boss or heavy that you've already got your procs on. This is the reason why people hate the new Saryn so much, because Negative Duration Miasma was basically the only way to play her other than Jack-of-All-Stats, and that little exploit finally got fixed, so their old builds which they'd probably sunk Forma into became worse than useless.

2 hours ago, Lt.Cuddles said:

With Saryn's prime access coming to a close I thought now would be a perfect time to talk about Saryn as a whole and just where she sits when it comes not to just overall scaling, but just where DE wanted her to be in terms of design. First off, she doesn't scale damage-wise, and you'd think with all this synergy she would, right? As it turns out her damage starts to fall off a cliff at around level 35ish enemies, which of course would be fine, if she had some form of CC, unfortunately that isn't the case, and on the cusp of late game, she is really there to just debuff enemies with viral procs, not too bad except Nova can do this just as well and without the need for viral, which means she also as an easier time with infested as well. Saryn also had her defensive stats nerfed some time back, and due to the lack of ability damage or built in CC, she struggles to say the least in melee range, even against lower level enemies. (Melee frame, right?) Although it isn't perfect, I feel the ideas I have put together may flesh her out a bit a give her a more distinct niche to fill then per say, second fiddle debuff support with a mostly moot 3.

First, simply add CC to her spores, in the form of either a blast or impact proc whenever they are popped by yourself or allies, this will help give her more control over close range fights rather then skirting around them

On her molt, wouldn't having her molt become an actual "ally" be more interesting then just having it sit around to soak damage? The molt would act more as a feral "beast" and attack nearby enemies in defense of Saryn, they would fly after and attack anything that targets Saryn herself, the molts themselves would lack shields, but have double health scaling and 100% armor scaling in comparasion to Saryn's base stats, and their melee attacks would scale along with Saryn's melee weapon and mods, they can also still detonate when killed and can also carry spores into combat on their bodies, allowing them to carry the CC into the fight with them.

Toxic Lash should be more of a shared buff with both allies and molts, along with allowing it to effect primaries and secondaries as well.

Miasma's damage could be changed to %health damage, Maybe 5-8% health per tic to give it scaling along with the corrosive procs, just some thoughts.

Reliably cutting enemies' max health by 50% is about as good as scaling gets short of being stupidly overpowered like Mag's shield polarize.

Saryn's better than she's ever been, and if you're not getting the results you want out of her, you're simply doing it wrong.

3 hours ago, Lt.Cuddles said:

On her molt, wouldn't having her molt become an actual "ally" be more interesting

I'm afraid you are not clear on what molting is. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moulting

It doesn't come to life, its Saryn's skin being shed.  Sure this is a space magick ninja game, and she can shed it any time she likes.  But for clarity's sake, the ability was derived from this concept.  Creating 'an ally' out of yourself would be cloning, not molting.  It really just would not fit her theme at all.

My previous reply was a bit overdramatic and harsh, so let me clarify.  I believe there are definitely a few things that could be fixed on Saryn.  But it has nothing to do with her scaleability or inability to do damage.  In fact, it is the exact opposite of your claim.  Or perhaps you just try her in low level missions and think "wow she sucks", and technically I could even agree with you.  In low level missions, it is very difficult for her abilities to maintain the longevity required to really make her do damage.  Which is spreading spores.

Spores usually kill things very quickly in low levels and so do not A) spread very well and B) scale into the useful damage she is very capable of.  She really shines in extremely high level missions the best.  Where are spores can be spread and re-spread again and again until the entire map is filled with them and things die spreading even more damage until her Kill Ratio goes through the roof.

I've been thinking on this a while and pondered making a post about it myself.  I don't want it to get lost in this thread where you clearly do not care for her at all, so I'll just leave with this.  Saryn is limited in terms of 'how' she can be powerful, but once you discover (easily done, youtube is full of how), it for yourself, you may see what she can do.  Or not, it really makes no difference, either you like her or you don't.  There is no point into pushing you or anyone else into believing or seeing Saryn as useful.  Either you like her or you don't.

I just palyed Saryn seriously (with reading up on how to effectively use her) for the first time and i gotta say that this frame is probably the strongest offensive frame in the game currently. I went on a few longer missions (~1 hour hieracon and such) to try her out and i consistently outperformed both a bladestorming ash and an e-blade excal in both damge dealt and total kills (which dienst even factor in the damage i dealt by halfing the hp of all the enemies my allies killed. And on top of that, i never even got close to running out of energy.

The only part that kinda turned me off was that i could not tank anything at all and had to play the game on full alert mode all the time, which is quite stressfull after a while.

4 minutes ago, Genitive said:

I have two things I want to see:

- add scaling to Molt, so it doesn't die in seconds at higher levels

- make Toxic Lash work with all weapon types, not just melee.

Scaling Molt yes pls

Toxic Lash with all weapon types - just no. There is no need to make a balanced ability OP...

1 hour ago, Lendalas said:

Can you even imagine what a 10k toxic proc would do to enemies?

VMVNVbM_700w_0.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I don't think Toxic Lash is a bad skill, but it could use more versatility. There could be a way to make it work with all weapon types without making it too powerful. 

I wouldn't mind seeing a 100% corrosion proc for every tic of her 4... 

That would make a neutral duration Saryn lower any survivors' armor to like 31% of its normal amount (still not worth much with how armor scaling works, but it'd help).

Otherwise, I'm reasonably happy.

I feel like I need to link this to show that Saryn is NOT in a good place.

Since Devstream 61 confirmed a future revisit to saryn's kit since [DE] felt it was unfinished. I decided to finally create a showcase demonstrating the problems saryn has had, and still has, to this date and offering insight on how to possibly fix her for the future.

In this video

You will notice that saryn's spore mechanic is not properly stacking toxin from my gas torid, much to the chagrin of everyone lauding it's synergy codependency with saryn's spores.

Followed by this second set of tests , same patch and with the lanka (one of the few weapons that made a difference to the previously super buggy spores), you will notice that even once I change to 250% range the spreading of spores doesn't consistently transfer all the toxin procs to all the spore-less targets.

In my latest tests involving an acrid here The latest patch seems to have fixed it slightly. Armored units seem to take a drastically reduced formula for the toxin spread, non armored units do not interfere with the formula but it still takes WAY too many shots before even applying spore to deal meaningful damage with an ideal build.

Furthermore, I'd like to discuss many of the problems still existing within Saryn's kit. As such, I will reference the edited list of what has been worked on by many saryn lovers on the official forums.

1: Spore: Mostly fine as is. Would remove the arbitrary limit on only 1 spore can transmit toxin procs and maybe allow new spores to overwrite old spores if it would allow for the transfer of toxin procs and make it so that it keeps track of all toxin procs rather than just the largest (it's supposed to combine but it really doesn't seem to do that very well not even with a lanka built for gas) strike through has been fixed, sorta.

2: Molt: This ability has a lot of problems. It does not inherit saryn's aggro so enemies may very well still target saryn instead of molt ( I label this molt oversight 1). It does not scale in any fashion other than power strength and does not gain aggro range like from power range unlike Loki's decoy, this is a bug imho. My suggestion is to make it similar to snowglobe/tectonics/iron skin in which it inherits saryn's hp and/or armor value or has a small period where instead of gaining hp from damage it stays at exactly 1hp for 2-4 seconds, allowing guaranteed aggro draw time, while also allowing a skilled saryn player to time miasma to get the full benefit from a low hp molt.

3: Toxic lash. Probably saryn's most loved/hated ability that remained post rework since [DE] seems insistent on making her the melee debuffer frame(which I think is a suitable niche). In order to maintain her identity as the melee debuffer caster I offer a few changes to make toxic lash have more synergy and less anti-synergy that it currently does.

First off I would change toxic lash's blocking bonus, wasted on most weapon types if you even build power strength, to either % damage reduction like eclipse or link or an armor increase; the armor increase would make sense if we make molt scale off armor, it's another source of power synergy. This would also allow saryn to at least make use of the ability even without a melee equipped, this makes it more balanced like speed or warcry which resemble the pattern of working at 100% potential with melee but still usable without.

Secondly, to reduce it's anti synergy, I would take toxic lash not able to remove the last spore from an enemy, since that punishes you for trying to load up a target with toxic lash's poison. Furthermore, allowing toxic lash to restore more energy if you kill the target with a toxic lash buffed melee strike, 6 energy for 3 spores or 4 energy for 2 spores, and making it count as if the enemy didn't die by hitting a spore, which at the moment it does. A saryn player would feel better about loading up a single target with toxic lash and wouldn't be punished for doing a lot of damage with melee as they currently are now. I would also either make toxic lash's energy return scale from 1/2/3/4 or maybe allow the base 2 energy to scale with power strength because with the aforementioned anti-synergies 2 energy per hit (usually per kill until enemies hit ridiculous levels of tankyness).

4 Miasma: By nuke standards this ability is lame. Requires either 162.5 energy or a specific build to make full use of, has a CC that depends on enemy body type and doesn't scale with duration mods, on top of poor base range, which is acceptable for the melee debuffer frame, and the time investment to make this ability shine is not logical. This ability demonstrates co-dependency among abilities rather than any synergy, which I define as greater than the sum of its parts rather than needing all its parts to be equal to comparable alternatives because as is right now when counting a viral procced enemy it does 12.58 damage per 1 energy and oberon's reckoning deals 12.5 damage per energy without all the extra set-up AND provides better benefits.

To change this ability to fit the corrosive blast wave fantasy it presents and to fit with saryn's debuffer and DoT theme, I suggest 2 courses of action. To modify it's goop-spray nature that it currently has into something more fitting or completely rework it into something more fitting a melee/debuffer frame.

For the first of the two suggestions, I would add a small % max armor per tick of miasma armor shred. However this small % max armor per tick could be augmented for every spore currently on the target, or by the same mechanic of counting if the target has viral and toxin proc, allowing further syngery between her whole kit and allowing her access to every type of debuff she could want that fits her toxic theme. I mean come on, if shurikens, sound, ice, trin's link, fear and soon-to-be magnets can shred % max armor, the corrosive blastwave could use similar treatment.

For the complete re-work idea I suggest this. Turn Miasma into a channeled AoE with low-moderate range ALA world on fire that follows saryn and applies the same armor shred(augmented by spores on target formula) per tick. Potentially, they could move the defensive buff from toxic lash to miasma in the form of the evasion stat, as seen on agility drift, as enemies affected by the gas would have a lot of trouble seeing saryn through the gas corroding them from the inside and outside blurs their vision.

Videos in spoilers below: 

Spoiler

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Formatting + condensed

Molt needs to actually take Saryn's aggro upon cast, and Toxic Lash should probably increase melee reach and provide some passive DR.  Spore's unsatisfying Toxin spreading mehcanics could use a revisit, and Miasma should have an armor-reducing mechanic.  That said, the roles of nukes and weapon damage needs to change on a general scale, so the way forward isn't really clear.  

1 minute ago, RealPandemonium said:

Molt needs to actually take Saryn's aggro upon cast, and Toxic Lash should probably increase melee reach and provide some passive DR.  Spore's unsatisfying Toxin spreading mehcanics could use a revisit, and Miasma should have an armor-reducing mechanic.  That said, the roles of nukes and weapon damage needs to change on a general scale, so the way forward isn't really clear.  

You're overlooking something. If molt draws full aggro, regenerative molt becomes useless. A 100 HP heal at best.

1 minute ago, Lendalas said:

You're overlooking something. If molt draws full aggro, regenerative molt becomes useless. A 100 HP heal at best.

Molt should take Saryn's current aggro when cast.  Regen Molt could be maximized by casting Molt when you're not being focused down.  

13 hours ago, ThatOddDeer said:

Show proof. My proof contradicts yours and you're just making a claim.

Funny thing is, i dont even need to. You already did that with your last video.
I am going to break it down part by part so you understand what actually happened, because you seem to not want to

Phase 0: Preperation
Everything fine except bringing a Carrier who just keeps shooting and shooting which falsifies the damage output

1.1 Corrosive vs Heavy Gunner
You shoot the first Gunner and it looks like the Toxin does good work. Whenever you stopped shooting the toxin took a good bunch of his health.
The first gunner dies, you look at the others and whats that? They do have the toxin procs, clearly visible by the numbers and the symbol on the right from his name but they get almost no dmg? why is that? i figured you where confused by looking at your cursor movement.
Now you shoot the second gunner. Again, he starts getting good damage from the toxin, you look at the third gunner and what? he takes good damage too?
but why? I highly assume thats the moment you told yourself its a bug.

But fact is, you accidently shot the third while shooting at the second gunner. How is this relevant?
Corrosive. 50% Status chance with Acrid is brutal for their armor. Whit just few clicks its getting super weak and thats why your Toxin started doing good damage.
While you shot the first guy you also ripped him from his armor. The toxin spread to the second Gunner but it still had full armor and thats why your toxin dealt no damage.
Then you shot him and thus removed his armor and accidenlty stripped the third gunner from his armor as well. Now both took  good damage and confusion was insured.
When did you shoot the third guy accidently you ask? Take a good look while shooting the second guy. You shoot him in the stomach and the third gunner gets corrosive procs. Answer: Third gunners right arm is right behind the stomach from the second gunner and you have the Seeker Mod installed. Your shots punched right through and hit the third guy.

1.2 Full Toxin vs Heavy Gunner
(Sidenote: Acrid will ALWAYS trigger toxin procs unless it triggers a different status. in this case you had toxin only, thus it has 100% chance to trigger toxin and never will trigger something else. Equipping more Status chance makes no sense)
You shoot the first guy many times, the toxin does only somewhat damage because their armor is fully intact. The toxin spreads and does again somewhat damage. its noticeable but its not a lot. You quickly cancel this test after seeing this.

2. Viral vs Corpus Tech
The first guy dies super fast while not looking at him from the toxin, it spreads and the other guys take huge amounts of damage as well. They almost die from it but it expires beforehand. You kill the second guy and get killed yourself before seeing whats happening to the third guy (but you can see some ticks for a short time if you look closely).

3. Viral vs Brood Mother
Same like with Corpus Techs. You shoot the first guy, he takes lots of Toxin damage, it spreads and the other guys take the damage as well.
You cancel the test quickly after realizing it actually works like it should without killing them.

4. Viral vs Heavy Gunner
You shoot the first guy only a few times, Toxin does almost no damage because of their armor, it spreads, the other guys do get toxin damage but again its only decent.
You quickly cancel this test again.

Conclusion: Toxin spread like it should
You proved yourself that its working, you just didnt realize it because you dont want to see it

I am not saying that DE shouldnt look at Saryn, i am just saying that your bug theory is pulled out from thin air ;)

On 5/9/2016 at 10:22 PM, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Pointless 3?

Those enemies don't hit as hard as pure Grineer or Coprus.

You can do that in T4 beacuse the damage coming out of those enemies is low  and inaccurate enough for your Rage, Life Strike and "the one that increases the duration of the combo counter" to manage.

Also, most frames can do good with those mods so what you took a picture of is not Saryn, but the combination of the upper mentioned mods.

Saryn is still mediocre at best.

16 hours ago, Lendalas said:

Which could be fixed by giving molt an invulnerability phase where the damage adds to it's health like iron skin and snow globe. 

3 hours ago, ButterLutter said:

Funny thing is, i dont even need to. You already did that with your last video.
I am going to break it down part by part so you understand what actually happened, because you seem to not want to

Phase 0: Preperation
Everything fine except bringing a Carrier who just keeps shooting and shooting which falsifies the damage output

1.1 Corrosive vs Heavy Gunner
You shoot the first Gunner and it looks like the Toxin does good work. Whenever you stopped shooting the toxin took a good bunch of his health.
The first gunner dies, you look at the others and whats that? They do have the toxin procs, clearly visible by the numbers and the symbol on the right from his name but they get almost no dmg? why is that? i figured you where confused by looking at your cursor movement.
Now you shoot the second gunner. Again, he starts getting good damage from the toxin, you look at the third gunner and what? he takes good damage too?
but why? I highly assume thats the moment you told yourself its a bug.

But fact is, you accidently shot the third while shooting at the second gunner. How is this relevant?
Corrosive. 50% Status chance with Acrid is brutal for their armor. Whit just few clicks its getting super weak and thats why your Toxin started doing good damage.
While you shot the first guy you also ripped him from his armor. The toxin spread to the second Gunner but it still had full armor and thats why your toxin dealt no damage.
Then you shot him and thus removed his armor and accidenlty stripped the third gunner from his armor as well. Now both took  good damage and confusion was insured.
When did you shoot the third guy accidently you ask? Take a good look while shooting the second guy. You shoot him in the stomach and the third gunner gets corrosive procs. Answer: Third gunners right arm is right behind the stomach from the second gunner and you have the Seeker Mod installed. Your shots punched right through and hit the third guy.

1.2 Full Toxin vs Heavy Gunner
(Sidenote: Acrid will ALWAYS trigger toxin procs unless it triggers a different status. in this case you had toxin only, thus it has 100% chance to trigger toxin and never will trigger something else. Equipping more Status chance makes no sense)
You shoot the first guy many times, the toxin does only somewhat damage because their armor is fully intact. The toxin spreads and does again somewhat damage. its noticeable but its not a lot. You quickly cancel this test after seeing this.

2. Viral vs Corpus Tech
The first guy dies super fast while not looking at him from the toxin, it spreads and the other guys take huge amounts of damage as well. They almost die from it but it expires beforehand. You kill the second guy and get killed yourself before seeing whats happening to the third guy (but you can see some ticks for a short time if you look closely).

3. Viral vs Brood Mother
Same like with Corpus Techs. You shoot the first guy, he takes lots of Toxin damage, it spreads and the other guys take the damage as well.
You cancel the test quickly after realizing it actually works like it should without killing them.

4. Viral vs Heavy Gunner
You shoot the first guy only a few times, Toxin does almost no damage because of their armor, it spreads, the other guys do get toxin damage but again its only decent.
You quickly cancel this test again.

Conclusion: Toxin spread like it should
You proved yourself that its working, you just didnt realize it because you dont want to see it

I am not saying that DE shouldnt look at Saryn, i am just saying that your bug theory is pulled out from thin air ;)

Those videos were an uncharacteristically poor display of the bugs he is referring to.  Spore's issue is that once an enemy has a Toxin proc spread to them by Spore, they don't take any more Toxin procs.  Stacked procs also don't seem to properly transmit, often resulting in lower numbers than expected.  If Spore actually worked as advertised it would be ridiculously powerful, but the current behavior is unsatisfying.  Perhaps a sharper penalty on spread proc damage?  Any power that multiplies weapon damage is problematic to balance.  

2 hours ago, alergiclaprosti said:

Those enemies don't hit as hard as pure Grineer or Coprus.

You can do that in T4 beacuse the damage coming out of those enemies is low  and inaccurate enough for your Rage, Life Strike and "the one that increases the duration of the combo counter" to manage.

T4 enemies have a x3 damage modifier, which makes them arguably more punishing than non-NM starchart enemies.  It's true that Grineer are more dangerous than Corrupted and that Corpus have blistering DPS and spammy damage spike enemies, but the x3 damage in T4 is more than a match for that.  It's only once you get into the 100s that the non-Corrupted non-NM enemies catch up.  

Edited by RealPandemonium

After calling somebody out for afking all 3 other players in a pug ninja moved to extraction with the words "that poor guy, hahahaha" at wave 30, probably assuming for some strange reason that saryn has issues to solo it.

LzGaKBb.jpg

Damage is ok for melee(it is again very limited for single target compared to Chroma, Ash, Excalibur, Inaros, Valkyr even Ember in the end), but the lack of CC outside of spamming miasma makes her not a enjoyable melee frame(all this farmes have super high durability or a spam able quick CC what makes them viable for melee at high levels, Inaros got even both, saryn got non):

gKTWT3y.jpg

As for damage if you use the right weapons it is good and scales all right, however the frame got massive issues single target at higher levels where toxic leash damage buff(not the AOE spore moving component) would really help and would make more weapons on her viable(currently only gas AOE or very high single target toxin does work well).

Spore on the initial cast should apply a quick CC to the unit when the ability hits for the first time and shooting should stagger it, this would fix most of saryns problems with her limited CC. Molt needs to work like snow globe to soak up damage and convert it into HP for 4s and draw agro better, there is absolute no reason to use it currently at higher levels, it will not allow you a revive and die in 1-2 hits and the spore spreading mechanic is redundant since you will always carry a AOE gas weapon(outside of melee builds). Toxic Lash should help ranged weapons with a damage buff to make up for her weak single target performance and miasma could need corrosive procs to be more useful then just 3s of CC(the reason why you currently just spam that beyond L100, even in melee builds).

Edited by Djego27