Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Prime

Kotoloper

Question

I have all the parts to build Loki Prime. But I don't know whether I should build him or wait until hes vaulted and sell him. I'm not really that into stealthy warframes (I prefer attacking ones) but Loki Prime seems cool. What do I do?!!?!?!

22 answers to this question

Loki is not just a stealth frame radial disarm is one of the best abilities to use in high end missions for crowd control, me personally find him worth building but its up to you.

just know that just because he is leaving the price will not instantly jump to high amount many people would have been farming for past few weeks, it will take a few months for the price to rise, on ps4 mag has been gone for 9 months and is still only worth 100 - 150 for a full set.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)tknowles said:

Loki is not just a stealth frame radial disarm is one of the best abilities to use in high end missions for crowd control, me personally find him worth building but its up to you.

just know that just because he is leaving the price will not instantly jump to high amount many people would have been farming for past few weeks, it will take a few months for the price to rise, on ps4 mag has been gone for 9 months and is still only worth 100 - 150 for a full set.

Yup, people stock up on parts. Meaning there are lots to go around for months and it doesn't mean there is a high demand so the prices never go up.

Ember Prime has been going up but she has been gone for a while now and parts are harder to come by, but she'll be unvaulted soon so I'm personally waiting and not tossing away 700+ plat.

1 hour ago, (PS4)I420t said:

I wasn't really interested in Loki when I first started but when I finally succumbed to the master race hype I was soo glad I did.  He makes spy and rescue missions trivial and is slot of fun to play.  Build it now!

^^

You'll get to a point where you've got enough resources, credits, etc. and all you want is to complete the objective as fast and as easy as possible.

Welcome to Loki/Loki Prime.

2 hours ago, (PS4)tknowles said:

radial disarm is one of the best abilities to use in high end missions for crowd control

..until you use it in a sortie and get your skull bashed in by level 100's with sticks. this happens more frequently than you think. there are better ways to control crowds, like you know... stopping them from moving ENTIRELY.

as for OP, I'd say build him as Loki Prime is a great frame for Spy missions, with Invis and Decoy/switch teleport allowing you to easily get past lasers and such. plus there's going to be a LOT of people selling Loki as well, your chances of getting a buyer are actually quite slim, unless you wait for the hype to die down, which will still take weeks. definitely build Normal Loki and see what you think, if you like him then build the Prime. if not, sell the parts once the hype dies down.

Honestly I've only played Ash and Ash Prime, so I had some experience with Stealth frames, but Loki Prime takes the cake.  He's one of the best looking Prime frames and he can move like it's nobody's business.  At the very least you could try and farm more of his parts and then build him all for yourself.  He's not tanky, so you shouldn't try to do that with him, but he is by far one of the most fun frames currently out there.

He's also perfect for spy missions as some others have said here.

If you have the slots free, I recommend building him. While other frames can do stealth just fine, and in different ways, his teleport switch and decoy provide a variety of unique options(like saving the party on certain tiles where they can ALL get stuck under the floor or in a wall and unable to progress, as an hilarious example).

I keep a Loki Prime in my frame collection. I dust him off from time to time for something different to play or if I have specific use for his abilities that can't be filled by Ivara or Limbo+Huras.

I would say build him as well. Not only is he good for stealth missions, but he makes a pretty good support as well. You can pick up your dead teammates while invisible and continue on. If need a quick distraction, slapping out a decoy is useful too.

That and Loki master race. His helmet also makes him look like a Balrog from LotR.

Edited by scarfshark
More details lol