Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't find mastery fodder I'm missing (attempt 2)

TARINunit9

Question

I SCREWED UP THE QUESTION LAST TIME, let's take this from the top:

I'm 64k Mastery away from Rank 22. However, besides the Exclusives, I can't figure out which weapons I'm actually missing

Exclusives being: Excalibur Prime, Lato Prime, Skana Prime, Braton Vandal, Lato Vantal. Also missing: Latron Wraith

However, when I totaled up those weapons with the greyed-out boxes in this video...

...I only came up with 53k mastery, not the 66k mastery that other players claim they already have for Rank 22

(I currently own but have not ranked: SNIPETRON VANDAL, DEX SYBARIS)

Anyone else spot anything I'm missing?

9 answers to this question

Thats what you are missing (in total 50100 Mastery Points)

300 fluctus (not fully maxed)
1800 strun (not fully maxed)
3000 panthera (greyed out)
6000 raksa kubrow (greyed out)
3000 rakta ballistica (greyed out)
3000 sibear (greyed out)
3000 spira (greyed out)
3000 stradavar (greyed out)
3000 telos akbolto (greyed out)
3000 centaur (greyed out)
3000 kaszas (greyed out)

3000 dex sybaris (not shown before you got a minimum level of 1)
3000 snipetron vandal (not shown before you crafted them and/or got a minimum level of 1)
3000 latron wraith (not shown before you crafted them and/or got a minimum level of 1)
3000 mk1-furis (not shown before you bought them and/or got a minimum level of 1)
3000 mk1-strun (not shown before you bought them and/or got a minimum level of 1)
3000 phaedra (not shown before you bought/crafted them and/or got a minimum level of 1)

after that your still missing 16204 Mastery Points to the next level
thats all what you can get atm without Excal P, Lato P, Skana P, Lato V, Braton V  (in total 18000 Mastery Points)

Only Grand Master Founder with Closed Beta Weapons can reach MR22 atm

Edited by Vanthenos

Including the exclusives you're missing I count 57,000 missing mastery (15 weapons and 2 frames (The kubrow counts as a frame in this case)

The rest can probably be accounted for in missing nodes so I'd check your starchart if I were you, Either way you can't be MR22 right now if you're not a founder

5 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

You haven't max-leveled Strun and Fluctus.

That's 2,100 Mastery, bringing me up to 64k-to-next-rank. All the weapons in the greyed-out boxes, Plus Excalibur Prime, only makes 53k Mastery. Do you have any inkling where the other 11,000 points could be?

12 minutes ago, Vanthenos said:

3000 mk1-furis (not shown before you bought them and/or got a minimum level of 1)
3000 mk1-strun (not shown before you bought them and/or got a minimum level of 1)
3000 phaedra (not shown before you bought/crafted them and/or got a minimum level of 1)

THAT'S Where the last 9k I was missing went. Thank you. Dang MK1's I thought I already had all of them