Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did they edited and fix tonkor?

(PSN)Mardianne

Question

17 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (PS4)Mardianne said:

prior to it with my build i took to no damage at all, and also the argon scope used to proc 100% when it hit anything even my own feet making argon scope activate even if the shot was not aoe, i also noticed that the aim got alot better even with max calliber, i now shoot in a direct line instead of curve,  since when this was fixed?,

trying to look for patchnotes and nothing, i'm confused, was gonna solo sortie but i guess iìll bing my sacti tigris this time,

To make a good point you need something to compare, something better than "I remember it another way", perhaps you have a video of "pre-changed" Tonkor? Self damage was there since day 1.

Looks like it's behaving normally.

The Tonkor ALWAYS had self damage, but it's so low that most of the time, you simply won't notice it.

Not sure about Argon Scope, my build doesn't have room for it.

1 minute ago, DeltaPhantom said:

Looks like it's behaving normally.

The Tonkor ALWAYS had self damage, but it's so low that most of the time, you simply won't notice it.

Not sure about Argon Scope, my build doesn't have room for it.

prior to it with my build i took to no damage at all, and also the argon scope used to proc 100% when it hit anything even my own feet making argon scope activate even if the shot was not aoe, i also noticed that the aim got alot better even with max calliber, i now shoot in a direct line instead of curve,  since when this was fixed?,

trying to look for patchnotes and nothing, i'm confused, was gonna solo sortie but i guess iìll bing my sacti tigris this time,

wen u know how to use explosive wepons self dmg  is pointless really tonkor nerf will just make ppl very bad cz they are invaste a lot of time  in wepon...and now will get nuked cz ppl with 50 h in game.. are cry on forum 44h per day

1 hour ago, (PS4)Mardianne said:

Tonkor would headshot all the time, it wasn't just the aoe of it. They might have fixed that the aoe is an aoe rather than a guaranteed headshot.

1 hour ago, ashrah said:

wen u know how to use explosive wepons self dmg  is pointless really tonkor nerf will just make ppl very bad cz they are invaste a lot of time  in wepon...and now will get nuked cz ppl with 50 h in game.. are cry on forum 44h per day

$_35.JPG

As far as I know, Tonkor on pc has always auto headshotted most enemy types while triggering on-headshot effects like argon scope as long as enemies are in the aoe and doing the 50 self-damage that most peeps shrug off as it barely scratches their shields.  Didn't expect it to ever be different on consoles.

I thought it's always been like that?!  Either way I don't consider that to be bad compared to the Penta and Orgis.  I love Tonkor and I'll be using it to help level up my new frames I build.  Now for AoE and not headshots, I've always believed and was informed that it preforms headshots regardless?  If not... I have a few things to nag my friend about lol

1 hour ago, ashrah said:

JV3xGTH.jpg?1 and I only cry on forums 421/2 hours per day thanks very much!!!!

argon scope proc is not aoe based anymore but only on headshots

Yeah I pray this got stealth fixed, it is a bug more than anything.  Shoot at feet and hit head?  Really?  Tonkor isn't OP enough?

Edited by Xekrin