Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

HIGH damage level 100+ killing primaries? w/o buff

Eidolon_Slayer

1 hour ago, Zhoyzu said:

i havent gone that far. but as a banshee main i havent had too. Sonar w/ resonance  and still one shotting enemies in hieracon at like 6k cryotic

Eh, ya take the easy way eh? Well, we are talking weapons. Frame buffs are a plus. I main chroma, which means that I almost every time my tigdis deals 350ish% his damage due to vex armor. But any weapon can be broken with frames abilities mord or less,

Simulor. It doesn't need a Mirage. I like to use different statuses and mod for longer status duration.

Also Sonicor (sometimes with finishing melee)

Amprex (not so good right know, but long ago it was my main weapon), S Tigris, V Hek, V Merlock

8 hours ago, RevivedEdgeLord said:

I used it in Sortie 3 today (6 forma viral build)

And there you have it. Health is protected by Armor, how can you get the health with all that Armor mitigating the damage?

Grab a Braton Prime/Amprex with Corrosive and strip them naked.

2 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

They have broken rules and had no consequences and if they wanted they could get you banned or me banned. I should probably stop talking now before I get...

[ User: MK Ultra K11 has been banned from the server]

Lol, I can see where this comes from, and how much you've been listening to bad sources.

43 minutes ago, BlackCoMerc said:

The real question is why anyone would want to run boring missions full of lore breaking bullet sponges for lackluster rewards and weapon sets you wont ever complete outside of Plat trade because the drops are rigged in the first place?

Sounds like someone's been Booben, Fragor, and/or Akstilleto farming recently lol.  I feel your pain.  30+ T4 Defenses and nada.  Well I'm getting a bunch or gold cores so It's almost better core farming that sorties lmao.  But then again, I got 50 gold cores today from the sortie as opposed to my usual 25.

All jokes aside though: it's actually been quite useful finally maxing all those 8/10 mods I had.