Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.12.2

[DE]Megan

On 20.5.2016 at 6:40 PM, [DE]Megan said:

•    Fixed Mods sometime not activating when entering a mission.

Thank you

Some Mastery4 kid accused me of breaking his mods because I was using a Bless Trin in a mission. I dont even know how he linked those things toghether..

On 5/20/2016 at 0:41 PM, Blood_Poppy said:

Thanks But 

Still No fix for this 

Others Prime Frames Look Great with Their immortal skin without losing their Gold Attachments.. please fix this..

if you take the prime skin off a frame it wont have the prime skin anymore. DE shouldnt have to make primed immortal skins

still able to be stuck in hysteria, when stuck in hysteria only way to get your self out is to revive not, sure what keeps you in hysteria :( you can still cast hysteria when stuck in it and deactivating it still says your in hysteria but you can take damage and you still do  the hysteria combos and have the life steal and can't use your guns I love Valkitty but this rare bug can be annoying DE please fix 

Edited by JeniusJim

On 5/21/2016 at 4:04 PM, Wolfnrun said:

Not even a smidget :sad: and it is before the end of may...

Exactly what I was thinking. Sigh... I guess we have to wait a while longer. Hopefully they drop it this following week. 

On 5/20/2016 at 0:42 PM, Kayco38 said:

We need a fix for saryn spores casting,its slow ,and cannot be shortened

I wouldn't call spores' casting animation slow, although it seems like an unusually large gap of time before the spores actually spawn on the enemy.

Saryn's definitely not the only frame who has abilities unaffected by Natural Talent, though

Just now, Kayco38 said:

it takes like a second and half to recast spores,i think that's pretty high,and should be able to be shortened,think its a bug/a left over feature since fix of it being heavily spammable before

Sure, it needs to be shortened, but I'd be happier if Natural Talent shortened the time that it takes for the spores to actually spawn and grow to normal size.

Also, somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they purposefully increase the time for recasting Spores because it was ridiculously easy to spam?

Honestly, I'm not much of a hardcore Saryn player, I just use her for long derelict survival runs.

Although, it's almost the end of May, DE. I'm looking forward to my Mag Prime being more useful in sorties :>

DE, I have a question for you because in DevStream 73 (in DevStream 74 you skip this topic) you announce the new Tennogen skins and syndana that you will implenent ingame. So... here is my question: When will you implement those Tennogen Skins and Syndana? Can you please tell us?