Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #75!

[DE]Rebecca

Hey Guys.

Can't wait to check out the stream, but here is my question:
Why did the clients energy colors haven't been fixed yet? A guy spends time to make his frame look as fab and swaggy as possible just to get in a game and see his melee (the weapon he uses the most) spit cyan colored energy, it ruins all the fassion factor :C
Also, when valkyr channels during hysteria, it spits 2 diferent colors? and they change sides each time you channel them, makes me look like a siren with red and blue.
Other than that, im just looking forward to updates.

The Hype Train Never Stops!

Is there ever going to be a limit as to how many Warframes we have? Excluding the Primes, we have 29 unique Warframes, including Nezha and Wukong. Will the roster keep increasing?

Also, is Umbra vaporware at this point?

Is Lato Vandal/Prime ever getting some love from DE? as of now it has just tiny damage increase on both compared to the original Lato, both the Prime and Vandal version of the Lato are something that oldest of Warframe players have. Most Vandal/Prime weapons have a noticeable Increase in Stats compared to its standard version, but in the case of Lato its just  too low.

Edited by UGUNDE

Will we be able to further enhance the forma system so that we can get a 10% increase of stats each time we forma a Weapon or Warframe'? (limit is 10 times

And please read about another idea of mine in that post which is called "War Rank".
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/648293-idea-to-make-warframe-more-engaging-especially-for-veteran-playerswarframe-passives-and-more/

Hi DE

1) Do you have a status report about the Carrier Vacuum change so every sentinel gets interesting in near future ?

2) Will you give 8 man mission aka. raids more attention in future ? The idea of JV was amazing but had massive flaws like the injector farming process. LoR was almost perfect, however both raids didnt rewarded the player in a handy way, maybe you consider something like a sortie reward table ?

DE is hope , De is <3

• It is possible add a slot only for the augment? 
  • There's somenthing for the ships? Or they will be olny appearance on the loading screen and aid from the distance with their effects?
  • Dark Sectors...the times are near? U19 confirmed or...? 
  • Kubrows and Kavats will be friends on the ship? :'D
  • There will be a new enemy, faction to face off? 
  • - Will you add some cosmetic loadout? A - B - C for me aren't enough ç_ç
  • - Melee syndicates, when? I need it for do my variuous sets!!!

32 minutes ago, AndrewScreamSoul said:
  • It is possible add a slot only for the augment? 
  • There's somenthing for the ships? Or they will be olny appearance on the loading screen and aid from the distance with their effects?
  • Dark Sectors...the times are near? U19 confirmed or...? 
  • Kubrows and Kavats will be friends on the ship? :'D
  • There will be a new enemy, faction to face off? 
  • - Will you add some cosmetic loadout? A - B - C for me aren't enough ç_ç
  • - Melee syndicates, when? I need it for do my variuous sets!!!

how to copy my question on the slot to augment? vision problems /

It would be nice to have an option to polarize all three of our warframe loadouts independently.  I think this will add more build diversity.  Especially considering there are constantly new mods being released.  Is there any possibility of this being implemented anytime in the future?

CONGRATS ON 75 DEVSTREAMS!!!!

Thanks for all the hard work you guys put in, I know the Devs put in looong hours and I want to say thanks.

A few quick questions. 

I know in the past there has been a ton of talk about the void as endgame content and many players have expressed some level of dissatisfaction with the repetative nature of void missions. I certainly can attest to this causing many players I know to take extended breaks from the game to curb the monotiny. So, my question is, would DE ever consider opening up some or all void missions to be PVE-PVP hybrid. Just by allowing players to control NPCs like Heavy Gunners and Bombards etc would change the void into something less predictable, and far more fun entirely. The Left 4 Dead series had great success with the concept in their multiplayer functions. 

There may be more but I have posted in forums that the AkLex is bugged and unbuildable. When will that get fixed?

Last Question, A few Devstreams ago it was said that Update 19 would be coming by the end of April, can we get an update on where things are at and or when we might see some of the big ticket items like the Tenno game for conclave or cats, or even why ORDIS can't get the infested off my ship?

Thanks again.

Hello,

1) Can you add an indicator that would show that the player in your party has loaded to liset? Ppl who load longer than others cant accept the vote.

2) Are you planning to expand the dojo? Not only returning the old style dojo, but introducing new rooms, colors, accessories?

Thank you.

Do you ever thought that if there is augmentation, that serves like the only thing, that makes warframe useful - should be added to his default abilites? For example before rework excaliburs blind did nothing special, but with augmentation it gave +300% finisher damage. Now it's build in and he is super powerful. I mean, for example, banshee is all good with her sonar ability. Augument makes her ability super powerful and really increase her energy efficency, but her sonic weave basically do nothing (no damage, nothing useful), but with augment she can nullify enemies armour - this is makes it useful, but overall this is bad ability (if compare with other ones). So, basically, the question is - did you ever think about building in augments inside basic warframe abilites, if it is really one thing that makes them useful?