Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #75!

[DE]Rebecca

When you first started making content for warframe what were your personal ideas on how the story would go? Do you enjoy the current story, or do you feel like it's taken a completely different turn from what your ideas were?

3 hours ago, SkeinsOfFitzSimmons said:

Will there be a, Prime Vault, this summer? I thought that was stated in the last Devstream.

* Please let it be, MAG ... Please let it be, MAG ... Please let it be, MAG ... *

It will be mag, then next is ember.

many my friend and new player like me to join on this game until we see cant opent planet to uranus and take main quest because kella de thaym event, because of that many my friends thinking this game not really care on new player, but i do really hope DE not forget about us. we trying to get along with this game but still unwelcome.

my question is DE really want consider any forward to rework like to change 50plat for enough resourches and credits as beginner. as new player we dont really need that plat, for slot inventory we sure can spend little money for that slot. So not many new player like me have no pain in the first game of hours between resource or even credits. 

Edited by molandero

1.) The frustrating experiences that RNG creates has been a contested issue for a very long time. However, with the introduction of the future sortie reward system  the Devs have indicated a willingness to implement other, less frustrating reward systems. Are you open to alternative reward systems such as a token/reputation system?

If so, are there any current plans to do so?

What are your views on creating a token system in tandem with RNG that allows players to sell spare rewards for tokens and in turn buy rewards they have yet to acquire with said tokens?

2.) Currently a Prime Warframe and its vanilla counterpart take up two inventory slots and do not share reactors or formas. Is there a reason that Prime Warframes are unable to equip the skins of their default counterparts as well as toggle their prime accessories?

I have a several:

1. Are you going to make the resistance mods and/or augment mods in Exilus mods? 
    • Explanation: {This is for the resistance mods} As Steve have stated in previous dev streams, the solar map has undergone a huge overhaul. And one of those changes that will be added is the information on the environmental hazards will how be displayed. He has also stated that the environment will play a more prominent role in how to mod. This is already evident in sortie and sabotage missions. Now for new players it may not matter much since they do not have a wide variety of mods, but to veteran players it will limited in what they can do especially in the higher tiered missions (especially in endurance runs).
    • Explanation: {This is for the Augment mods} This will open up more builds and it will support that they syndicate exclusives. Since you get the exilus adapter and mods from the syndicates.
  2. Are you guys going to add exilus slots in the weapons?
    • Explanation: this is just pure curiosity because of the release of the conditional mods.
  3. Should you add a goal and reward system in the new player experience?
    • Explanation: Got this Idea from app games. Basically you get rewarded when you complete something like making a new weapon or collecting a mod or set of mods. This encourages new players do get used to the what to do in the game step by step.
  4. Is an in-game wikia/tips going to be available in the codex?
    • Explanation: helps new players and prevents information and modding overload
      • Examples
        • For blind mirage >  > mod for duration, range, and efficiency (optional)
        • Resource Farming > Neural Sensors > Themisto - Alad V assassination mission, Elara - Survival mission

The big question on my mind is: what ever happened to sparring weapons? They haven't been touched in with a 10 foot pole in ages. Has there been any recent developments for sparring weapons at all? i would really hate for a cool weapon type to fall into obscurity like this.

Another question of mine is; have you ever thought of making kick-based melee weapons? There are punch weapons... and there are punch and kick weapons... so why not some good old Chuck Norris style kick weapons? And i think fashion frame could benefit from this as well, i imagine having something like the tonfas for your legs.

I think there needs to be a system where we can for say 5 plat reset your frame or weapon to "Foundry Default" where all forma and potatoes are taken off and and the frame is set to Unranked. The potatoes and and forma are not lost and returned to the player. This is for players like myself that after using forma for something then having that changed would like to "fix" it without putting in MORE forma. ex. i had forma'd my Frost Prime to function with only snowglobe when abilities still had mod cards(this was 5 forma) but now that this has changed and frost's abilities have changed(not by much) i would like to have the option to change his polarities without adding More forma. Now i'm not saying reset then be allowed to put all those forma back on right away, no i'm saying RESET the frame so i have to rank it to 30 for every forma again and i believe this would balance it out. Thank you for your time and consideration and if you could address this in the next live stream i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you again and have a nice day.

SoulHunter2008

Is there, or will there be plans to expand syndicates to make them feel more like a working piece of the Warframe world? (Rather than an amorphous growth on its side that you poke now and again for cool weapons) I.E. syndicate based tile sets/missions that you can carry out missions both for and against other syndicate styled enemies. Like running an invasion mission in support of the Steel meridian where you run through a gineer galleon refurbished with all kinds of gathered junk and rebel banner while fending off the plant loving New loka soldier.

In addition are there any plans to add Syndicate weapons? (Steal Meridian Jatt Kittag, Arbiters of Hexis Galentine or maybe a New Loka Destreza)

1) What are the next frames being looked at for a rework?

2) Has there been any plan for Status Chance beyond 100%, such as a "red status proc", much like red crits?

3) Are there any plans to rework Oberon (again)? He's been straddling the line of a Paladin/Druid while doing neither well, his abilities are over-saturated with too many effects, and yet it seems he's still being ignored despite the community crying for his rework for what seems like forever. Or is he doomed to his sub-par-hell forever?

4) There's a lot of weapon types that haven't received love in a long time (prominently whips and single daggers). Are there any new stances on the way for some of these weapon types?

5) How about them Dual Dark Swords?

6) Silva & Aegis are almost bottom-of-the-barrel for melee weapon (despite having one of the coolest stances in the game.) Is there any intent on buffing it, and not just with an augment?

All my questions have 100% multishot so you'll have to forgive the double whammy here.  ;)

Offline Nav Segment: What would be the worst case scenario for players to be allowed to access the Simulacrum offline?

I understand why online is required. The F2P economy can be greatly displaced by hackers and cheaters.  However, we can't control the behavior of the internet nor our addiction to Warframe all the time. It seems that an offline version of the Simulacrum would be a great first step to begin this conversation.

As a side note never knowing when we will be disconnected really discourages long haul missions.  There has to exist a compromise somewhere.

Somatic Account Transferrence: What can we the players do to help PC to console account migration become a regular thing?

The bottom line is almost always money. It seems that DE really wants us to have universal accounts. However, the console manufacturers (cm), probably aren't too keen on the idea of importing a bunch of players who have very little incentive to spend money post account migration.  I know this to be true in my case but I understand that paying server fees for a F2P game where now even more players are unlikely to spend money isn't the greatest deal for the cm's.  I get it.  The lights aren't free.

All I can say is I would gladly pay $60 for this privilege.  The cm's deserve to get compensated for having me play on their platform and DE deserves a cut for super novaingly obvious reasons.  Everyone gets paid, the lights stay on, and my Tenno can bring destruction to my enemies no matter what platform they reside on.

And I don't know who to direct this to but a giant thank you for whomever FINALLY allowed us to change Nyx Prime's gold trimming.  Everyone is excited about Vauban Prime and I'm just like....

ZhoBSYF.png?1

It's the little things sometimes.  It really is.  :)

Hey DE,

Can we get a fix on Trinity's link (abating), at the moment the way that link works means that it interferes with the player's threat targeting prioritisation when using it for armour stripping purposes.

Essentially link randomly attaches to targets which is fine when running a pure link build but when a player is running an abating link build especially on higher levels sometimes link will attach to a group of corrupted crewman instead of the corrupted bombard who is lobbing missiles at you. At higher levels where time is of the essence, enemies are harder to kill and can do vast amounts of damage this issue is problematic.

So I would like to see some of the power of controlling target prioritisation be returned to the players instead of link randomly debuffing any enemy it chooses as it's choice is not always the most tactically or strategically best decision most of the time.

Will you be removing or reducing the drop chance of control modules from the void? (one mission more or less nets u all u need)

Ages ago on a devstream (i forget which one) archwing exploration missions were mentioned will they be a thing?

Will more dojo rooms be added at some point in the future as well as more colours?

Will frames be getting a single ability augment slot? (because some are really good but not worth compromising a frames build for some small trade off)

Will we see options for the kubros/catbros to have either the feral or grineer forms say as a skin or via some gene manipulation via the incubator?

Will hikou/bronco prime parts drops rates be reduced? (from my experience they seem to be dropping quite often especially in sabotage missions)

I cant recall but i think there was mention of a giant underwater sea monster boss that would break through the grineer facility and attack the player/s in underwater archwing missions? (cannot recall 100%)

Incase of it not being covered in the upcoming devstream, when is U19?

Will we see an increase in the amount of resources gained from log in rewards? (10 cryotic is pretty bad same for oxium)

Thanks in advance and i apologize for all the questions

Edited by CorpsePuncher

WIl there ever a way to trade unwanted prime items like frames sentinels and weapons so instead of selling them for a handful of credits we can see it passed on to other players also syndicate armors and helms and a Clem plushy that when hug him his eyes glow and he says Clem in a funny voice 

• When will we start seeing new immortal skins for warframes that currently don't have one and what frame would you like to see next with one?

• While it probably won't come until some time after U19, when can we expect to hear some dojo news or see anything in the works?
    •  I have a thread in the dojo feedback forums that has generated a lot of neat ideas! It would be great if you guys could give it a look over. here 
    •  Also while in the relay, we have the option to adjust loadouts, view mods and inventory. Why aren't those options available for the dojo as of yet? 

• I'm ready for all things new that are archwing! More mods, more weapons and of course more archwings and tilesets! When can we expect to see some new gear and maps?

• When can we expect to see the nightmare trial of the Jordas Verdict? Corpus raid when?

• When will we be getting a new synthesis global target? It has been a while since the last one and we love getting bits and pieces of lore.

These are all of my questions, I'm looking forward to the stream later today!

Are you considering adding alternate reliable methods to obtain oxium? The high crafting cost required for various items makes participating in "grind maps" like cerberus a requirement, directly opposing the ideas on the bourbon list. If the new star chart is going to relieve this, will oxium and other rare materials be just as easily obtained in quantity? 

• Any plans for stealth 2.0?
  • Parkour 2.0 is really great but will we ever get new vertical maps that will put our parkour skills to the test? Floor is lava anyone? ^^
  • You probably already heard this lots of times already but when is Excalibur Umbra coming to the rest of the world? And will we get other variants in the future?
  • Also, are we going to get some nice lore regarding the new Umbra Warframe? I do love me some lore.  
  • I love the redeemer but could we get a sword/dagger + gun melee weapon for the gunblade category or as a separate "gun & blade" category?
  • Will we get more uses for our ships besides cosmetics, the occasional ingame ship assistance and the loading screen movements? Ex: Flying around and exploring, space battles.

So it has been an exciting year so far and I wanted to thank the developer team for good work, and going extra lengths to please their community. My question is: What do you wish to achieve before the end of this year? What personal goals do you have set?