Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #75!

[DE]Rebecca

Question: Back during Livestream #45 there's was a question about possible weapon slots and Warframe slots being provided as part of the Mastery system. Steve seemed to like the idea, is this something the team is still discussing or was it shelved/dropped?

Question: Given the previous changes to Void Sabotage rewards providing more then one reward. Has any thought or ideas been considered/prototyped for helping out on Exterminates, Mobile Defenses, & Captures missions?

Question: Given Scott's undercover boss runs, has there been any thought given to the ways aura's currently work in the game? A large number seem to be just there with little real use once you get Energy Siphon, Steel Charge, or Corrosive Projection.

Question: Will we see more rewards like the bonus for Sand of Inaros, possibly ones for older quests as well? Also what would it take to place all of our Lotus noggles in the operator room?

Any chance that we'll be able to 'distil' the old Arcane Helmets so we can use the effects on the newer better looking helmets you keep making.

(This would need to have built in restrictions so you couldn't use the arcane's passives on different frames, and still have it bindable only to the helmets of course)

Ahoy!

For some more questions!

Will there be more progress on individual attachment coloring?

Will there be a walk toggle/hold key like the sprint toggle/hold key?

Will there be a way to remove Focus Lenses from items, perhaps in a similar way to the Arcane Distillers, for Arcanes, sold by the Syndicates?

On 25/5/2016 at 11:09 PM, Archwizard said:

Took 9 minutes for this thing to tell me you posted... anywho, in order of importance:

There is a problem with serial escalation in Warframe’s balance. Mid-level enemies one-shot players due to uneven scaling, so players develop ability-spamming builds to become immortal, so new enemies (like Nullifiers) are released with CC-immunity or anti-caster mechanics, and now Miter is gaining an augment to pop Nullifier bubbles. This escalation creates frustrating scenarios where players who don’t resort to “cheap” gameplay (and frames that don’t have “I Win” buttons) simply cannot keep up in high-level content like Sorties or Trials. Have you considered longer term solutions to this power creep, like a “stat squish” on enemies and reduced energy availability for players, over Nullifiers?

I'm gonna quote this because I think it's an important problem and needs to be looked at as soon as you can, so my question is the same.

The only thing that I'm adding is: will we ever see some love for Oberon in general? Because the new tweaks didn't moved him a single inch from where he was before, plus the new Augment is mainly a wasted slot compared to many other solutions being WAY less situational(even if the frame itself is pretty situational right now), that's my additional question.

Update: Actually I do suggest you to follow this thread: 

There are many good suggestion there on how to make Oberon a frame that suits more on our current game, compared to 3 years ago, please take a look if you can.

Edited by Redskull94
Added link to the Oberon Improvement List

Is there a time estimate for a nekros quality of life change such as:

- hyekka masters fire damage on the ground not damaging terminals, pods and allies. On the allies it will often proc the fire damage, causing your new army to be stunned for a few seconds

- ospreys mines having a color and being immune to damage so that you don't decide to erase the mines that deal damage to enemies

Will you guys look at the process for getting the components for Ash? It is a pain trying to farm for the components from an enemy that rarely appears and also rarely drops the pieces. For a Warframe that seems to be seen as less desired once you get to the endgame, making it so hard to get seems pointless. It's rival Loki is easier to obtain and is even cheaper to buy than Ash and is desired more by the more advanced players anyhow. So if Loki is better and more desired, how come it is so much easier to get than Ash? I feel like Ash should be much easier to obtain if it really falls off in use as much as the community makes it out to be. So could you please make Ash easier to get? Whether it be by a boss or a quest or something, just easier than having to rely on enemies that rarely appear and rarely drop it.

Kavats? It seems they'll be coming in U19 so how many different types of Kavats are there? What abilities do they have? I think you guys said they would be more utility focused than Kubrows.

The new passives. Some are good, some are ehh, others are terrible. Trinity and Vauban don't have passives if you play solo and Oberon won't have a passive when fighting the Corpus. It seems like the passives need another look at, will this happen anytime soon?

22 hours ago, Kotokopter said:

So will you be showing new Frame?

Also what happened to Dual Dark Swords and new dual swords stance

They said the new frame is almost polished enough to show off in a dev stream, very possible it could be this one.

I would like an info update about separately colored accessories. Cannot forget about Excalibur Umbra news of course. I would also like news on the sortie token / standing system. I would also like to know if we will get new enemy types soon ( I.E. scary infested spiders, maybe new sentients). And also worth noting, might we get Syndicate Assassinations (I.E. Arbiter Hexis, Mother of New Loka, EgdeLord of Red Veil) in the near future?

Best creators 

I hope to see frame that can steal other frames powers, or a frame that can transform to beasts and the ultimate of this one is transform to a dragon.

And I wanted to add some skin ideas for volt and ashe I made already splash art. I don't know if you made skins from players ideas but if you do please contact me by answering this message 

I love this game soo much. Cause this graffics of the game are perfect and battle system and maps are really nice.

I have respect to the creators of this perfection. I didn't saw a online or single player game like that.

Thank you very much for this game

saidsalam