Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has anyone tried increasing the range of blessing with the Vazarin passive?

Blessing range is fixed to 50 meters and it will not change until DE themselves change it :(

As for Vazarin passive, it increases the affinity (focus points?) from you to nearby allies by X meters not the fixed 50 meters if i remember it correctly.

DE need to work on better description not fancy texts :I 

4 minutes ago, Lijka said:

One has nothing to do with another.

For all we know, they could be tied.

The only thing we know for certain is that under normal circumstances, the blessing range is the same as the affinity range. I'd test this myself, but I don't have the necessary node unlocked, due to still working on that insta-revive one instead.

1 hour ago, DeltaPhantom said:

The only thing we know for certain is that under normal circumstances, the blessing range is the same as the affinity range. I'd test this myself, but I don't have the necessary node unlocked, due to still working on that insta-revive one instead.

It's why I'm asking.

2 hours ago, DeltaPhantom said:

The only thing we know for certain is that under normal circumstances, the blessing range is the same as the affinity range.

That's what is written on the ability description actually : it heals everyone within Trinity's affinity sharing aura, according to DE description. I was wonder about that to, but I didn't got the chance to try it yet.

Edited by Neofaucheur

24 minutes ago, Neofaucheur said:

That's what is written on the ability description actually : it heals everyone within Trinity's affinity sharing aura, according to DE description. I was wonder about that to, but I didn't got the chance to try it yet.

Yeah, it's why I wondered it. Someone should test it, and then tell us if we can abuse this and make a make-shift global trinity blessing for raids. (8 vazarins with this maxed would make the nerf not a nerf to the range.

Just now, (XB1)DataStorm 8Bit said:

8 vazarins with this maxed would make the nerf not a nerf to the range.

I'm not even sure this passive stacks... But one should be more than enough for the Grineer raid. Actually, even without it the limited range is not that much of a problem except for a few rooms. For the Archwing raid even 8 wouldn't be enough for the last part, those outside of the golem would still be out of range of a Trinity inside.

Yes.  I tested this with some friends when 18.13 dropped and verified that the Vazarin affinity range passive *does* affect Bless.  

I have also heard that it stacks if multiple squad mates have the passive, but I haven't been able to definitely test that yet.

33 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

Yes.  I tested this with some friends when 18.13 dropped and verified that the Vazarin affinity range passive *does* affect Bless.  

I have also heard that it stacks if multiple squad mates have the passive, but I haven't been able to definitely test that yet.

Awesome, hopefully you can stack it.

2 hours ago, ashrah said:

even if do but i dont think 10 meters would not change nothing... nw will be pretty hard in raids....keep team under that range..

It maxes out at +17m which, yeah, isn't that great even if you can get a couple of stacks.  

But I think playing bless trin in raids is maybe only a little bit harder.  Before, you had to worry about bringing a self damaging weapon, watching the bless timer, and getting your self damage and bless re-cast exactly when it wears off.  Now, you don't have to worry as much about timing and can re-cast whenever you want and get the same damage reduction.  As for the range, unlike most other powers with a range you can see exactly who is within bless range with the shared affinity icons.  And if you miss anyone with a bless then you can enable names in the HUD, just go find them, and re-cast.  The only real time this is a problem is in JV with the soccer players, but at some point a healer archwing should address that.

The only real thing that's hard is the fact that 75% DR is not invincible, which I think was the whole point of this change.  This is where Vazarin is doubly useful, as you get instant revives in addition to a modest range increase.