Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Changes to Grineer Manics

Cheeto_Beacon15

Question

Did they change the spawn rate or the time manics spawn? I remember them spawning right after 14 mins are up. Do they spawn more then 14 mins or when life the support is low cause I remember when I did 2 survival runs on Saturn, Cassini and they spawned around 16 mins with low life support.

11 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Go kill Tyl'Regor, he spawns around 4 Manics during his encounter.

iirc Drekar maniacs don't give ash parts. LoR is the best place to get ash parts, OR Phobos exterminate is also a good grind for em.

20 minutes ago, EmptyDevil said:

Grineer Manics should be made as common as Bursas IMO.

If they were easier to lock down and kill then yes but I'd rather not deal with several manics all trying to sneak up on my witn enemy reinforcements incoming.

usually I get them at the start of a Survival (they can appear before you trigger the alarms), and they can sometimes appear randomly: I do the occasional Syndicate Survival and the Manics appear at different times.

5 hours ago, luigislam said:

If they were easier to lock down and kill then yes but I'd rather not deal with several manics all trying to sneak up on my witn enemy reinforcements incoming.

the trick is to turn your back on them, then 180 and shoot them in the face. they will mostly attack when you aren't facing them, so turn the camera so that you can see the front of your Warframe, then when they appear behind you, quickly turn and shoot. I've killed a ton of Manics this way, it's very effective.

3 hours ago, (PS4)ArnnFrost said:

I thought the same but turns out they also do. Just low drop chance xD

No,  they don't (check their codex). But after triggering the alarm Uranus tileset spawns regular manics by some reason.

12 hours ago, ograzzt said:

No,  they don't (check their codex). But after triggering the alarm Uranus tileset spawns regular manics by some reason.

ikr? i did notice they do NOT have ASH's Blueprints in their codex yet they dropped some while i was farming Equinox 0.o