Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara farming

IllumiMahdi

Question

9 answers to this question

Hello IllumiMahdi.  

I've sent you a FR in game and can assist you tomorrow.  

You can get Ivara parts from spy missions only.  Here's the link to the wiki with the full details.  http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Ivara

How easy or hard the spy missions are will depend on the frame you use and how patient you are.  How easy or hard getting Ivara's parts is a whole different matter as it's RNG based.  

All parts are in rotation C of their respective reward table, meaning that they require a full clear of three successful data extractions to be an eligible reward for the mission. If successful, the chances are:

• 9.09% for the Systems, with 11 expected tries.
  • 7.37% for the Chassis from Pavlov, Earth, with 13.57 expected tries. 5.64% for the Chassis from anywhere else, with 17.73 expected tries.
  • 7.52% for each the Helmet and Blueprint in the high level Spy missions, with 19.94 expected tries to obtain each at least once, and 13.3 after the first has been found.

A word of warning though: Pavlov is considerably harder than other spy missions, namely because the vaults are longer and introduce new mechanics. You should watch a few youtube runs of the vaults before you go in to know what you need to do (this is also true of the regular spy missions).

Still, running Pavlov is definately worth it, with the better drop chance, and the fact that it also drops other good loot.

Edited by Tomppak

1 hour ago, Biddion said:

In lieu of a stealth frame, a good bow (because it's silent) will do you good on spy. Having some way to detect enemies, such as a pet with the appropriate mod will also be of use.

This too. Alternatively, Redeemeer can be used to take care of enemies silently, up to and including (eximus) sensor regulators. You need to be careful around those, since they will sound the alarm as soon as they take any damage, unless you take them out in one hit - and they are really sturdy.

On 2016. 06. 06. at 6:43 AM, DatDarkOne said:
  •  

21 hours ago, Tomppak said:

Still, running Pavlov is definately worth it, with the better drop chance, and the fact that it also drops other good loot.

On 2016. 06. 06. at 6:43 AM, DatDarkOne said:
  • 7.37% for the Chassis from Pavlov, Earth, with 13.57 expected tries. 5.64% for the Chassis from anywhere else, with 17.73 expected tries.

are you sure about that? even after they added event mods to the drop table?

i've run too many pavlov to be able to count, and no ivara so far

at least 20-30. in fact, i have everything else that drops in that mission, so i suspect that it changed

i don't say it's impossible, because i also have everything from caelus/uranus 2-4 times except elytron systems

Well, considering that it's longer than grineer/corpus spy missions, you might actually be better off with just running them instead of pavlov (considering time spent versus Ivara parts acquired) but the mods Pavlov drops are good, and while the Pavlov vaults are longer, they aren't all that hard once you know what you're expected to do. Also, in Pavlov, there's a chance you run into one of those test chamber rooms that reward you with unique mods, and they are definitely worth running - most of the mods aren't all that hard to sell. I also like Pavlov for the reason that because it's crossfire, there are no alarms sounded between the vaults - and I also enjoy the tileset, I think it's cool looking and nice.

It's also a nice, fresh change after running a few dozen corpus/grineer spy missions for the other parts.

3 hours ago, Krumplifej said:

are you sure about that? even after they added event mods to the drop table?

i've run too many pavlov to be able to count, and no ivara so far

Hide contents

at least 20-30. in fact, i have everything else that drops in that mission, so i suspect that it changed

i don't say it's impossible, because i also have everything from caelus/uranus 2-4 times except elytron systems

All I have to say is RNG.  If you look at the part I posted before I quoted the wiki, you would see that referenced player experience could vary due to RNG.  On a personal level, I bought my Ivara because I would rather play my frame than play something I don't like trying to get it.