Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker suddenly super stalky

gingetsuryuu

17 hours ago, Czygen said:

I've never seen him before ;-;

Maybe you just have a really good relationship with RNGesus xD

Maybe a really bad one. Was leveling equipment, he wiped the floor with my warframe's face.

Haven't seen him again since, so I'm guessing that the planets just aligned :)

53 minutes ago, gingetsuryuu said:

Maybe a really bad one. Was leveling equipment, he wiped the floor with my warframe's face.

Haven't seen him again since, so I'm guessing that the planets just aligned :)

Lol what loadout did you have during the fight?

On 6/7/2016 at 3:32 AM, gingetsuryuu said:

Maybe a really bad one. Was leveling equipment, he wiped the floor with my warframe's face...

Oh Stalker LOVES coming after me when I'm leveling equipment.  Only times I've ever seen him in fact.  I don't know if this is just random or if he's really got some trolling programmed into his AI lol.

8 minutes ago, tizodd said:

Oh Stalker LOVES coming after me when I'm leveling equipment.  Only times I've ever seen him in fact.  I don't know if this is just random or if he's really got some trolling programmed into his AI lol.

For me at least.. he only comes when iam valkyr in the void with low level gear. i usually let him get killed by my turret because i cant kill him.... sadly only drops heavy impact and sometimes a dread...

But yeah.. he might be trolling ai.. but it is a % chane per mark on the mission ... wich i cant belive..

Edited by DeFragMe

I saw him 3 times last night. Once from helping a jerk with 2nd Dream (where I dogged him with the War on Valkyr). Again from a beacon to see how said jerk would do against him (and then we had to kill him because he was eating into another friend in the location). Then yet again after both jerks got off in a void mission where he dropped another Dread.

Edited by (PS4)Foxkid_8

RNG or not, he surely loves to gank unlevelled stuff. Was cleaning up my fodder in the Foundry, getting rid of stuff; was on Saryn lvl 15 or somerthing (ughgggh), running Moon missions. Pop, Stalker appears, of course. Given I farm Void like.. all the time with my fully ranked frame and weapon, that is hardly a coincidence. :p

Edited by jodarkrider

i haven't seen him in a while. And I'm marked several times over.

Guess he got tired of getting rekt.

I used to see him all the time.
Back when i was still nooby, I sold dread bp (thought bows sucked), despair bp (thought throwing knives sucked), and (a fully built & potatoed) hate (needed room).
Got em all back twice over. It got to the point where I was excited for Blind Justice.

Now he doesn't visit me anymore :(

Edited by (PS4)SupeBoss

21 minutes ago, kilerskull said:

Is it the stalker who laughes like an idiot before attacking? Ive had him laugh like....5+ times in the past 2 weeks right when Im extracting out of draco malfoi(sounded really wrong so i cut it out).

That would be a Grineer Manic

21 minutes ago, kilerskull said:

Is it the stalker who laughes like an idiot before attacking? Ive had him laugh like....5+ times in the past 2 weeks right when Im extracting out of draco malfoi(sounded really wrong so i cut it out).

I think you're confusing him with Grineer Maniacs.

Well, I didnt have a run in with him till after I finished the second dream quest. And even then, its rare that he shows. He never wants to show up for me when Im in a group, almost always solo. I fought him solo maybe four or five times, and only twice have I actually beat him. To date:

1. Leveling up new gear in void sab with Loki Prime, got rekt.
  2. Running Capture mission was Rhino Prime, tough fight with me having to keep jumping around, but won, got fusion core.
  3. Was leveling Nezha, in T1 exterminate, got rekt.
  4. Leveling Saryn while running T1 MD, Actually braught him to half health with just nikana prime, but enemies destroyed console, failed mission...
  5. Running T2 survival solo with Mirage, rekt him, got fusion core... again...

The times he came after me while I was in a group, I got Hate the first time and Despair the second...