Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

1. Only if we have all the details on how they function. Nekros Prime yes, umbra or Titania, no.

2. If they are referred to as a variation of such. Refer to unreleased items as myths or legends. They may have existed and inspired something, but you do not know for sure. 

I'd say no umbra because we have no clue how it functions.

Thank you, I'll eave Umbra out until War Within (tho im sure lot will bring their own Umbras too)

As for Titina, I have no plans for her, but Nekors Prime, yes I will bring him in (As I will buy him on hte spot in 2 weeks, as thats when he comes out)

As for 2nd qeastion, I intend to use Titianas stance (Im sure you seen it, she floats, but on one will kown how it works excalt, nor Nekrous himself in some stance, to make it fair)

Just now, LegionCynex said:

Thank you, I'll eave Umbra out until War Within (tho im sure lot will bring their own Umbras too)

As for Titina, I have no plans for her, but Nekors Prime, yes I will bring him in (As I will buy him on hte spot in 2 weeks, as thats when he comes out)

As for 2nd qeastion, I intend to use Titianas stance (Im sure you seen it, she floats, but on one will kown how it works excalt, nor Nekrous himself in some stance, to make it fair)

Frames hovering or things lik that would be allowed.

Currently Tak is the only one with a Nekros Prime, as a badge of office being an Oro-keeper, but that can change.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Frames hovering or things lik that would be allowed.

Currently Tak is the only one with a Nekros Prime, as a badge of office being an Oro-keeper, but that can change.

Oh!,..LOL, HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THAT!?

XD!

Edit: AM I BLIND?, I WAS TALKING TO HIM XD

Edited by LegionCynex

Just now, LegionCynex said:

Ok, sry last 2 qeastions

1. Is it possbile to Arcwing to "Synergy", Without landing crafts

2. What is the station called, forgot

1. Perhaps, in a million years. It's a separate solar system. if Archwings could use Solar rails it might be possible, but very risky.

2. Station?

Just now, Rakawan said:

1. Perhaps, in a million years. It's a separate solar system. if Archwings could use Solar rails it might be possible, but very risky.

2. Station?

1. Ah, ok, well, I guess that makes sease, use landing craft first then XD

2. I mean, the name of the place we go to, I forgot what its called, dumb me

8 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

I'll eave Umbra out until War Within

You are an umbra-obsessed optimist.
You won't see those anytime sooner until u19.5 or 20

8 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Perhaps, in a million years. It's a separate solar system. if Archwings could use Solar rails it might be possible, but very risky.

There was an episode of mythbusters where those two merry nerds shoot an airbus frontal glass from a cannon loaded with a frozen chicken. This archwing rail jump reminded me of it for some reason...

Edited by Teloch

Does anyone mind a time-skip to the next morning?

Gives Ro-Kovak time to reach Synergy and time for Teloch's OC's to rest. The situation in the lab could devolve into simple conversation until the next morning when the Brekkar variant is done.

Edited by Rakawan

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

That sword is a beautiful piece of art.

And it should have never been primed, given it's base design is among the most powerful of all melee weapons. Dozens of underated weapons need primed much moreso. Then again, gotta get that $$$

Seeing Galatine prime a thing both makes me saltier than an industrial salt mine incident, but also makes me drool, shamefully.

I would like to see it refined a bit more though, before it goes into PA

Edited by BulletsforTeeth

3 minutes ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

Now you're the cruel one, rubbing that abomination in further >.>

Yea, and I wouldn't  reposted it here should your reaction in the original thread be more restrained XD

1 minute ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

And it should have never been primed, given it's base design is among the most powerful of all melee weapons. Dozens of underated weapons need primed much moreso. Then again, gotta get that $$$

Seeing Galatine prime a thing both makes me saltier than an industrial salt mine incident, but also makes me drool, shamefully.

Also, I'm a heavy weapons fan, which makes me as happy as... yeah

2 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Also, I'm a heavy weapons fan, which makes me as happy as... yeah

Therein lies the other problem, there's already a slightly OP heavy blade prime. That plus galatine already being powerful, and other weapons languishing, makes me a very salty tenno.

Even then, this PA is instabuy territory >.>;

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

Does anyone mind a time-skip to the next morning?

Gives Ro-Kovak time to reach Synergy and time for Teloch's OC's to rest. The situation in the lab could devolve into simple conversation until the next morning when the Brekkar variant is done.

Well, I suppose not, but that would delay the lab situation, as I was thinking of an excursion. Of course I could get creative and stay. Dunno really, depends who'd go with me, no point in RP'ing by oneself.

4 minutes ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

Therein lies the other problem, there's already a slightly OP heavy blade prime. That plus galatine already being powerful, and other weapons languishing, makes me a very salty tenno.

Even then, this PA is instabuy territory >.>;

awww, you poor thing.

Here, have these

bcf4faa0ce24971fa2bbec161482a219.jpg

Edited by Teloch

Eh, DE does what DE does, often regardless of what the masses plead. At least we know what's coming. One thing I believe most can agree on is that Tigris prime was something of an odd choice, though not entirely bad.

Teshin tho o.o

3 minutes ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

often regardless of what the masses plead

Masses pleaded for galatine, masses will have their galatine. 

As for the primaries, I guess they it was also pretty obvious. 

50 minutes ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

Well, I suppose not, but that would delay the lab situation, as I was thinking of an excursion. Of course I could get creative and stay. Dunno really, depends who'd go with me, no point in RP'ing by oneself.

An Excursion could work. If you wanted to mini DM a session of them exploring the tower. 

By mini-DM I mean run your planned lore for the towers past me and we'll see if it works with established lore.