The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

42 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

If you are talking about Sven he is a special case. Ulf actually saw the worst of what Penix has.

Nah, I was talking about hordes of grineer loyalists, acolytes and other freaks trying to break in

#1000 post, lol

Edited by Teloch

Than

On July 15, 2016 at 8:22 AM, Rakawan said:

People on Synergy don't like the Kweens.

Next OC who shows up and shouts "Glory to the Kweens" is gonna get shot.

Not killed, but shot.

It's like telling an Undertale player you love flowey. It won't win friendship points.

Friendship pellets yes, but not points.

If you have a story reason let me know. But stop walking up to survivors of a Grineer slaughter and hailing the Kweens.

My entire apologies sir, there is indeed a very unfortunate problem with my character. I was hopeing to have some kinda reveal event later on down the line, be it by a perceptive Tenno or by events, but, if it's to much of an issue, I'll stop. To "spoil" it for our humble controlling narrater.

Please don't read unless Rak

Apologies for the late explanation, vacation caught me.

Eliminated due to Bullet's assisted realization.

Edited by Unus

Just now, LegionCynex said:

Forgot this thread existed..

(( Just to let you kiddos kown, any BS to force arrest or anything in that matter upon this toon, will be not accepted, I have no care in how OP you make your wraiths or guards, I've had alot of experience in RP to kown that BS is dumpable ))

If you are a toon you can be arrested. You shouldn't have to worry as long as Zaeed stops trying to alpha dog everyone who disagrees with him. Because eventually there is going to be a OC who doesn't take kindly to that. 

Actually come to think of it Richard probably won't take to kindly to Zaeed's threats. 

Anyone with any experience knows that trying to tell the GM they can't do that is never a good idea.

25 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

If you are a toon you can be arrested. You shouldn't have to worry as long as Zaeed stops trying to alpha dog everyone who disagrees with him. Because eventually there is going to be a OC who doesn't take kindly to that. 

Actually come to think of it Richard probably won't take to kindly to Zaeed's threats. 

Anyone with any experience knows that trying to tell the GM they can't do that is never a good idea.

Huh?, did my topic not edit right?

To out it bluntly the OC's of synergy are a varied lot. And quite a few in power to not take kindly to others.

Much like real life trying to be the alpha dog won't win you much love or respect from those actually in power. Nor will resorting to threatening violence.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

It edited to "one sec"

Yeah, I made that edit, so I can redit what I was going to say, so it don;t so so sharky, tho how did the topic not pick that up, you still have the old post, Eh, screw it I'll make a new post, topic is a bit funky atm.  

Edited by LegionCynex

Alright, so just a tiny heads-up incase no one has it in their mind set, tho I highly doute it people who RP here are not narrow minded and that stupid to only follow their rules, However I do want to point how that I WILL NOT accept any kind of stupid or God-OP forcement. Tho it has been pointed out that alot of the RP is been great so far. So I just wish to remind everyone to allow a friendly and peaceful time, while not making their own Toons or said otherwise like: Wraiths or (forgot the name) as unkillable or "RP-Admins" in places like Garry's Mod.

So with that much more friendly note, I'll be glad to credit any task that is posted for me, tho I will still keep my eye out, as I've had quite the experience in RP before and I whuold hate it to be truned out like every others I come across, that have all been bad. So with that note, lets con on with this RP.

Forgive the sharky comment, no idea why I typed that, call it overreacting or paranoid, cuz yes that happens 

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

To out it bluntly the OC's of synergy are a varied lot. And quite a few in power to not take kindly to others.

Much like real life trying to be the alpha dog won't win you much love or respect from those actually in power. Nor will resorting to threatening violence.

Excaly ^^, even tho I tend to be a Alpha dog myself at times, and it does not end well, altlest most..of the times *naughty giggle* 

1 minute ago, LegionCynex said:

Alright, so just a tiny heads-up incase no one has it in their mind set, tho I highly doute it people who RP here are not narrow minded and that stupid to only follow their rules, However I do want to point how that I WILL NOT accept any kind of stupid or God-OP forcement. Tho it has been pointed out that alot of the RP is been great so far. So I just wish to remind everyone to allow a friendly and peaceful time, while not making their own Toons or said otherwise like: Wraiths or (forgot the name) as unkillable or "RP-Admins" in places like Garry's Mod.

So with that much more friendly note, I'll be glad to credit any task that is posted for me, tho I will still keep my eye out, as I've had quite the experience in RP before and I whuold hate it to be truned out like every others I come across, that have all been bad. So with that note, lets con on with this RP.

Forgive the sharky comment, no idea why I typed that, call it overreacting or paranoid, cuz yes that happens 

The Wraiths and Oro-keepers have a set power level.

I would remind you that as much as I RP characters I am the GM. Telling me how powerful my OC characters will be will not be tolerated. 

I don't need to involve the Wraiths or Oro-keepers to enforce anything. There are many Tenno in Phenix allied with the Council. Many already established character who, together, could easily enforce any decisions made by the Council. Especially since said council is, in verse, the ruling party if the Tenno.

If you don't want combat then it your reaction should not be provoking characters and trying to portray yourself as beyond their influence.

Tl:dr

there are plenty of people doing fine here, because they respect the other characters and lore. Do that and you'll be fine.

If anyone has any lore questions ask me.

Alright topics seem really buggy, atm for me, but will try to fix: However the new comment was ment to be the edit of that said past comment, so please remove the replie to a non-existing comment, so it stops confusion. However small info on Zaeed, to avoid conflicts and to better understand him, as I don't want anyone offended. As that is not my intent 

Zaeed: Zaeed Zi'Teer is a Prime Trader, much like so as Baro, his thame is heavily inspired by him with a few mix of other things, However his personality matches well with a typical corpus trader, He will be very respectful for thos who are like Baro (Prime lover) and thos who wish to do simple business. However as a down-fall he does have some clicks that will make him very, I guess "Alpha dogish or high Ego" tho that only happens to him if he feels threatened or misjudged by others. To counter act this, you must do the same to him, show him better power. Or birde him with Orokin technology.

However showing him, that there is no need to be overly cautious will set his mind right around back to a clam level,

I hope that made it more clear, please feel free to ask any qeastions as well.

Happy Rpin!