The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus fight scene??

(XBOX)Rion X21

10 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Because they are dreaded of the world's state? Because they are guilty of such dreadful state of the universe? And because that fear is used by the glorious purple manipulator?

If anything, our biggest clue of their state is the horribly pointless lines they have mid-missions.

I have thus concluded that the brains of Operators' are equal to fried potatoes. Praise the mute option.

1 hour ago, Senpai-Pie said:

Yeah, I have to agree there. To me, Warframe's lore felt much better when the Tenno were warriors upholding balance. There was no good or bad, just everyone fighting for their own cause. Then Sentients showed up with big boss "Hunhow, Destroyer of Worlds".

It's still there. We are upholding balance in our own system, against the Grineer and Corpus. Add the infestation on top of that. The Sentients are like a supreme layer of evil, something way older and more dangerous than the two factions battling for the control of Sol.

1) source - wikia

• The Grineer have no honor.  
  • We'll put an end to this Corpus greed.
  • These Corpus remind me of the Orokin, selfish, greedy. 
  • We need to purge this place, as we did in the old days.
  • Fear will not control me.

Do they support anything or anyone, except their precious mom who tells them what to kill? Do they have any sort of plan except than to kill everything that moves? Do they know anything about responsibility? (the post-mortem of Gravidus dilemma now looks absolutely hilarious with U18+ lore). Do they know what is the middle point of the balance they want to achieve? Can they explain this so-called "tenno honor"?

2) Their guilt stated in the Stalker's codex and also mentioned in the second dream "dialogue"

3) Mind reminding me who motivates teeno to commit violence calling it "the necessity to restore balance"? 

IMO: Teeno are dumb, naive and scared shock troopers manipulated by a bossomy Machiavelli with shady goals or with no plan at all

Splendid...

Edited by Teloch

2 hours ago, Phatose said:

The whole game is a Lotus fight scene.   She wields the Tenno the way the Tenno wield swords.

Yup. She uses in the background. Like Code Grass and Death Note. The Tenno are just really emotional puppets controlled by Lotus. But yah if you mean a physical fight. Then that's probably never will happen. As we seen she does not seem to be a fighting person.

28 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Care to actually render any of that into a direct description of the character we've seen so far of the Operators? Seriously. Give me a quote. Show me a line or a motivation.

To quote Steeve: "I looked at reddit and saw people angsting about angsty teenagers... then decided to leave."

BWT, its FRIDGE LOGIC at its finest!

DE made so that: YOU are the Operator.

After finding out the truth, they felt angst, and since the Operator is you, they are feeling angst too! So THEIR Operators are angsty!

It. Makes. Sense!

22 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

as much as I'd love to see space mom roundhouse-kick a Sentient, probably not gonna happen. but we can dream right? perhaps it could be the Third Dream?

sorry

We really need the Lotus to punch Gay Hek's fugly face into the sun since every time his Failure Bomorian rolls around he says he'll throw the Lotus into the sun..

In reality tho, the Tenno have nothing to do but fight since the Orokin are gone, leaving them as fecked as they are with Warframes, weapons, etc; keeping those nasty space racist Grineer from taking over, or the Carpus and their flounder faces from doing whatever they do, or the Infestation from tentacle raping the solar system. The Sentients are just a violent relic from a by-gone era, they just haven't gotten caught up yet on the latest developments.

I'd rather see Natah try to take on a powerful unit and then have it be a mission where we are trying to reach her to provide assistance by keeping enemy units from helping the boss out. If you fail to keep enough of them out, you get a cutscene where they injure her before the Boss puts her down for good.

Knowing me, I'd run a Loki or some other stealth unit and fail the mission each time so I can enjoy a sentient wearing the corpse of a long dead Orokin die. At least Somebody in the Solar System would actually have a true Sentient kill under their belt. Extra points if it is Tyl Regor and he used a poking stick to push her into a vat of acid a la Mortal Kombat.

5 hours ago, Catacomb said:

Maybe she activated thrusters on the moon or simply activated a portal...afaik we have no idea how she did it. She might be like Hunhow who seems rather parasitic, needing a host to do the heavy work and not doing anything directly.

Have you seen hunhow's size also the lotus is hunhow's daughter. If you've fought a fragment of hunhow(a sentient) imagine how op and cheezy lotus is.

1 hour ago, (PS4)AngelShur said:

I also suggested this a while back. Would be great if she could fight like the Queens, The Greatest Merchant and so on. Just when we seem to be defeated at the hand of one of these, she comes in and help us out! I can see this happening!

If that is the case, hopefully the fights are not scripted where we lose no matter how powerful we are. The last thing I would hate again would be kicking a bosses behind only to be saved by a corpse wearing sentient all because "cutscenes uber boss mode activate."

At that point I would probably fail it just to see if anything happens to Natah during the fight.