Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

dual nikana's/twin nikana's

Jim22

if you want dual/twin nikana's in the warframe pls comment why because I think it is time for DE to put dual nikana's in warframe because we have nikana,dragon nikana, and now nikana prime if dual nikana was in the game I think it would be a really  good weapon and it will have its own stance not the dual sword stance what do you think ?

the dual nikana's will have there own stance because the dual sword stance's are bad and the reason why dual nikana would have its own stance is because it will be  fancy  instead of dual sword stance  and plus don't you think its time for DE to put a new stance in the game ?

Edited by JIM22

2 minutes ago, JIM22 said:

the dual nikana's will have there own stance because the dual sword stance's are bad and the reason why dual nikana would have its own stance is because it would have a fancy stance instead of dual sword and plus don't you think its time for DE to put a new stance in the game ?

Agreed, but why can't we just have a new dual swords stance and make ALL the dual swords and the dual nikana awesome?

5 minutes ago, JIM22 said:

well they would be a little bit better then the dragon nikana. they will be in the middle they will be just right  

No. We already have 3 Nikanas, and 2 are extremely powerful. We don't need a Dual Nikana to make all Dual Sword useless like Nikana Prime and Dragon Nikana made single swords useless.

Edited by -SDM-NerevarCM

17 minutes ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

i think they should add duel nikannas into the game but leave them as duel swords. Instead add a new stance because at the moment the duel sword stances are lack luster.

You can duel with Nikanas anytime you want, in the arena or Conclave.

No, No, No, No, No, No,No, and uh No. Number one it wouldnt work with Nikana's one would need to be shorter than the other. Two Nikanas are OP enough. 3 Turn off the weeabo, Four Teshin has two Nikanas but if you haven't noticed, HE NEVER USES THEM, 5, NO we don't need them at all, just improve the stances.

I think I have expressed NO enough.

1 minute ago, AurumandArgentum said:

No, No, No, No, No, No,No, and uh No. Number one it wouldnt work with Nikana's one would need to be shorter than the other. Two Nikanas are OP enough. 3 Turn off the weeabo, Four Teshin has two Nikanas but if you haven't noticed, HE NEVER USES THEM, 5, NO we don't need them at all, just improve the stances.

I think I have expressed NO enough.

why not like Dex Dakra? HAHAHAHAAH yeyyyy the other Nikana won't be short... I wonder if it would look just like Deadpool's dual Katanas... hmm :3

3 minutes ago, reverb6 said:

why not like Dex Dakra? HAHAHAHAAH yeyyyy the other Nikana won't be short... I wonder if it would look just like Deadpool's dual Katanas... hmm :3

The Dex Dakra are balanced weight wise and are short, using a Nikana one handed? Its not feasible Too long and too much weight at the end, hence why all the stances are two handed cept for the one but its mostly downward slashes, there would need to be a completely new stance for it and it wouldn't fit with any of the dual sword stances.

3 minutes ago, AurumandArgentum said:

The Dex Dakra are balanced weight wise and are short, using a Nikana one handed? Its not feasible Too long and too much weight at the end, hence why all the stances are two handed cept for the one but its mostly downward slashes, there would need to be a completely new stance for it and it wouldn't fit with any of the dual sword stances.

well, that was the idea of JIM22 on this thread though... Dual Nikana with a new stance .-.