Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Legimit questions

(XBOX)Oussii

Question

I have some questions that i hope someone can get me real answers and not just a comment for the sake of commenting please:

- we can share credits along the whole mission, why can't we share resources?

- why can't a carrier pick that yellow focus marker?

- what am i suppose to do with around 16 million credits (so far) when i have 99.9% of everything that credits can buy?

22 answers to this question

Cant answer the first one, but the focus point is maybe not a physical object like credits/resources/blueprints, so the carrier cant suck it up, as it represents your tennos ability to learn new things about the focus school. Dont know if DE intended it like this, but thats a logical explanation i came up with.

For the third, you could use them to max mods for other people and sell them, or go to a moon clan and drop all the credits in coloring rooms ;)

There isnt really anything other than doing this with your credits, some people i know are also only doing this with their credits.

all mods that i have are fully maxed, nothing to craft anymore, even gears like shield and health i have 200 of each and they only cost 9000 credits

Colors in dojo, are done. even the bank in Dojo has millions.

Why can't we gift them or give them to someone in the trading post?

13 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

all mods that i have are fully maxed, nothing to craft anymore, even gears like shield and health i have 200 of each and they only cost 9000 credits

Max mods for selling purposes to gain plat for buying cosmetics. I have had clan mates with over 30,000 energy plates lol so 200 is not many. Other than that there's not much to spend credits on and you can't gift them because DE does not want new players rushing content more than they already can.

6 hours ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

There really isn't much of a credit sink right now except for maxing mods and trading them away like Zilchy said. You could try just spending them all on codex scanners or the celebratory fireworks.

6 hours ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

probably to keep credit farmers out of the game. DE does an extremely good job at keeping the annoying bots and farmers out. Probably better than any game I've ever played.

Like some others have suggested...if you just want to gift, get some mods from your clan mates and max them out for them. Some of those are a mil in tax to trade and a mil or more to max and would help your clan out considerably...and walk through a couple mil easy in the process...

1. Drop mechanics. It's one of the QoL issues that Warframe still has to this day. That's why people always run Carrier despite there being more attractive companions.

2. You're already running towards it and it has a pretty generous "hitbox". What's the point.

3. Nothing. Time for you to bask in the glory of your Tenno piggy bank. Alternatively, uninstall. You're free~

we can share credits along the whole mission, why can't we share resources?

Becuase thats just lazy, plus if a greedy Mag comes in she can once again collect foor every one

Carrier is a little robot thing that follows you around, he has no real connection to your tenno, or focus ability/system.

- what am i suppose to do with around 16 million credits (so far) when i have 99.9% of everything that credits can buy?

Transmute..... Gloat

Edited by (PS4)covan2306

10 hours ago, EvilKam said:

When did credit drops become shared among teammates?  I only get credits that I pick up, they've never been shared for me.

Credit drops have been shared since day 1. Its one of the few things in Warframe that hasn't changed.

10 hours ago, EvilKam said:

When did credit drops become shared among teammates?  I only get credits that I pick up, they've never been shared for me.

At the end of the mission everyone gets all the credits that anyone picked up. That's why they go away as soon as someone picks them up, and you can't come behind them and get them too.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)covan2306 said:

Transmute.....

This. I know several players with 40-50 million credits, and if there's a mod they want they'll spend about 10 or 15 million trying to get it.

1. Because groups will look for one person that will carry their S#&$ for them, like they wanted at least one GMag per farm back when she could pull stuff for the whole team. It always comes back to lazy players.

2. As it is timed, it wouldn't be convenient if people couldn't decide when to start the timer if they had carrier.

3. Buy the remaining 0.1%, max all the mods, including Reflex Guard, Primed ammo mutations, and other useless stuff like that. Max 100% of the mods you have. If you did, transmute 100% of the useless duplicates you have. If you don't want to, you could max friends' mods and return them. That's almost like giving the creds away, since non-primed mods like Blind Rage don't consume that much at all.

On 6/12/2016 at 1:09 AM, (XB1)Oussii said:

- we can share credits along the whole mission, why can't we share resources?

Credits are a currency.  They can be stored and transacted digitally, just like today with things like online banking and PayPal for money transfers.  It's just faster and automated in the Warframe universe.  Resources, however, are physical objects and must be physically exchanged to retain their value.  An IOU doesn't work in the Foundry, after all.

Because that focus marker is a concept, not an object.  Only an Awakened Tenno  perceiving through a Focus Lens can even see it - to your Carrier, which is run by its own AI even if you could put a Focus Lens in it, it's not even there.

Fuse mods to complete your mod codex, or to give out to newbies as welcoming gifts, or to sell on the market for Platinum?

Transmute mods to see if you can get mods you don't have, or maybe snag a leaked mod that wasn't meant to be released and was accidentally added to the transmutation reward table?

Get the recipes to build resources like Neurodes or Morphics from the market if you haven't already, and then build lots of 'em.

Maximize your pizza (team health/shield/energy/ammo restore) supplies?

Obtain and build an army of Clem Clones?

Edited by Arkvold

5 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

As far as i know you cannot trade credits, no?

No, but you can fuse mods and then trade those.  Some people will pay big platinum for a certain maxed-out mods, like Serration.

3 minutes ago, Arkvold said:

No, but you can fuse mods and then trade those.  Some people will pay big platinum for a certain maxed-out mods, like Serration.

Ahhhhh, fusing Mods. that big lie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been fusing mods since 6 months and all i got is SHI ****

What a waste of time

In addition why would i go into all this hassle for 20 or 50 plat while i have over 5000 plat

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

Ahhhhh, fusing Mods. that big lie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been fusing mods since 6 months and all i got is SHI ****

What a waste of time

In addition why would i go into all this hassle for 20 or 50 plat while i have over 5000 plat

I guess that leads back to "uninstall" as all you are doing is complaining about this game. Sure sign it is time to "move on" as they say.

2 minutes ago, Wopel said:

I guess that leads back to "uninstall" as all you are doing is complaining about this game. Sure sign it is time to "move on" as they say.

Don't get me wrong, i am not complaining, i love the game, i just things to be better,

i.e: would it hurt if i can donate credits? if transmute would give better mods? if i can get 100 XP points for every million i have? and so on,,,,

the list is so big

Yesterday i was playing with a friend (we r both MR21) and he was just complaining, why he doesn't get a 100XP to level up for every 50 or 100 missions he has done?

or why he can't trade his credits? he has 35 million  credits..

And i am sure there are so many others.

Uninstalling the game or stop playing will not resolve issues, all are are trying to say: make things better

22 hours ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

Don't get me wrong, i am not complaining, i love the game, i just things to be better,

i.e: would it hurt if i can donate credits? if transmute would give better mods? if i can get 100 XP points for every million i have? and so on,,,,

the list is so big

Yesterday i was playing with a friend (we r both MR21) and he was just complaining, why he doesn't get a 100XP to level up for every 50 or 100 missions he has done?

or why he can't trade his credits? he has 35 million  credits..

And i am sure there are so many others.

Uninstalling the game or stop playing will not resolve issues, all are are trying to say: make things better

You are either ignoring or being oblivious to the bad side of that. Gold sellers.