Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MASS EFFECT ANDROMEDA GAMEPLAY

izzatuw

I see 

A ship that is DEFINITELY not the Normandy.

The return of blue space grils.

The Mako

What appears to be a Yahg (shadow broker thing)

Weapons from previous game.

The NovaGuard. 

Planets with weird gravity.

Very little actual gameplay. 

Feels bad man.

1 hour ago, Naith said:

Aw yes. The graphics look immense.

Hope they've taken on board the feedback from ME3MP, then I'll be even more excited.

Honestly if they ported ME3MP and just updated the graphics I'd still put in 1000 hours. 

9 hours ago, Sixty5 said:

Honestly if they ported ME3MP and just updated the graphics I'd still put in 1000 hours. 

Yeah same...

Still wish for the movement to feel less clunky and get more objective (even suicide) styled missions. Especially with hazards too. Man I loved those days, as frustrating as they could be sometimes.

Still very little known about the game, but from the looks of it:

>Free Roam (maybe)

Can either make or kill the game. I'd say a game like Mass Effect doesn't need it, but at the end it depends on how well they do it.

Since the Reaper conflict is long over, there may not be the same intensity in the plot, we'll see how this goes...

Just now, Naith said:

Nah. Utterly disagree.

The ending was frustrating but it was still a good series.

Yes that is what I mean.. The ending sucked but the journey there was brilliant, theres no denieng that.

But for me the Ending of ME3 was the end of the series.

This just feels like a corperate choice to milk the series for money.

Just now, (PS4)zeratul____12 said:

Yes that is what I mean.. The ending sucked but the journey there was brilliant, theres no denieng that.

But for me the Ending of ME3 was the end of the series.

This just feels like a corperate choice to milk the series for money.

Think it was just the ending of the Shep-series, at least for me, had to end somewhere I guess.

I personally think it's a way for a new start and beginning and away from the cornerstone that was Shep. Think I remember reading something echoing that, that Shep needed to go for them to start something new. The way they did it, sucked, but it's done.

If the game is good and they improve on it with the same story stelling, same depth with lore and immersion aaannnd gameplay, they can keep having my money provided it doesn't become a year BF/SWBF/COD thing.

11 minutes ago, Naith said:

Think it was just the ending of the Shep-series, at least for me, had to end somewhere I guess.

I personally think it's a way for a new start and beginning and away from the cornerstone that was Shep. Think I remember reading something echoing that, that Shep needed to go for them to start something new. The way they did it, sucked, but it's done.

If the game is good and they improve on it with the same story stelling, same depth with lore and immersion aaannnd gameplay, they can keep having my money provided it doesn't become a year BF/SWBF/COD thing.

The real problem is that the big threat was alread used, there is nothing they could do to top the reapers

Edited by (PS4)zeratul____12

2 minutes ago, (PS4)zeratul____12 said:

The real problem is that the big threat was alread used, there is nothing they could do to top the reapers

Which should hopefully mean something different. Not everything has to have a the ultimate big threat.

Just now, (PS4)zeratul____12 said:

I dunno, you must see potential where I don't, but for me the series is over.

Though I do hope that youare right and I am wrong 

I'm always hopeful as I really enjoyed ME so I'm not willing to give up just yet.

Besides, if SP sucks, hopefully MP makes up for it as that's half of the experience for me now.

1 hour ago, Naith said:

I'm always hopeful as I really enjoyed ME so I'm not willing to give up just yet.

Besides, if SP sucks, hopefully MP makes up for it as that's half of the experience for me now.

I was personally indifferent to the original ME3 ending, but loved the extended cut. It didn't add or clarify a huge amount of stuff, but the little changes made a big difference for me. I know I'm in the minority though. Onto Andromeda, I'm hoping that it's nothing like Inquisition in terms of the meta gameplay.

I feel that it is telling that most of the original staff who have toughed ME Andromeda have left Bioware. I did like the original concept of Mass Effect and the amount of time Bioware's staff put into world building; but EA being as EA is, I don't have high hopes for this. Hope it lives up to expectations though for others.