Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Faster than Draco

Cenat

Question

13 answers to this question

To my knowledge Draco is the fastest. But...I use these nodes for solo xp gain.

Senchura/Pluto to level frames from 0-14 on one 20 wave run. It does jack-snot for weapons unless the affinity booster is present. So...

Then it's off to Oceaum on Pluto to power level Weapons in spy vaults. This can boost a weapon from 0-10 depending. 

Eventually you end up on Draco to finish them off. One day De will provide better locations in affinity gain, or make weapons so interesting that leveling isn't such a horrible chore. 

Edited by (PS4)FriendSharkey

Just now, (PS4)FriendSharkey said:

To my knowledge Draco is the fastest. But...I use 

Senchura/Pluto to level frames from 0-14 on one 20 wave run. It does jack-snot for weapons unless the affinity booster is present. So...

Then it's off to Oceaum on Pluto to power level Weapons in spy vaults. This can boost a weapon from 0-10 depending. 

Eventually you end up on Draco to finish them off. One day De will provide better locations in affinity gain, or make weapons so interesting that leveling isn't such a horrible chore. 

dats wat ya do m8

15 minutes ago, Cenat said:

Any affinity farms for Warframes faster than Draco/ effective but solo-able?

Spy for weapons, if you can do it undetected.

Alternatively, stealth multiplier murdersprees for either weapons or your frame.

High level Corpus Spy is what I use to level single weapons solo.

You'll learn all the spy puzzles and breeze through them.

Get a fair amount of exp each run.

Good if you want to get away from annoying teammates.

Edited by Tricky5hift

20 minutes ago, Katinka said:

I just play the game and kill things.  I've never felt the need to speed level anything. 

High level Spy vaults are good for shared exp from the objectives though and can be done solo.

Not when u gotta 6 forma a Volt P

In the beginning I play Mars Dark Sector Defense Kadesh, its a wimpy level with 10~20 Infested but that give me a good chance to understand new weapons or frames or just practice. If you get a good, higher level squad together, 20 waves can net you upwards or 12~15 levels. Playing Solo is a real breeze and just 10 waves can net 8~10 levels in just 8 min.

On one particularly good night, I ranked up a forma-ed weapon to level 30 in three Kadesh mission and had a ball killing tons of enemies with some cook guys. The problem with solo-ing is you cannot get a good squad together. If I can I would prefer to kill with a squad, nice helping others out or having my &#! saved.

Stealth run with 500% affinity boost used to be fast and easy to solo (took ~20minutes to max 75k in 1 single game without booster). But then stealth and affinity gain were nerfed. 

Edited by (PS4)iBoiz

20 minutes ago, TrueHawkEye said:

draco is not the fastest its just the easiest.

wait, you can level something from 0-30 in less than 12 minutes?  the only thing I can think of is stealth exterminates, but DE changed those to where enemies actually become alerted enough to not be stealth killed