Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ammo Efficiency Mod

(PSN)JemBrothers

17 minutes ago, (PS4)JemBrothers said:

What I mean is reduced ammo consumption while maintaining the high fire rate

Hmm I see now... But, it would be better to have a % of how much it would lower/raise the stats.

Because if we lower the Fire Rate and thus the ammo consumption but also lower the magazine size...  depending on how much is changed it is possible it wont make a difference in the end.

I think it would be better if it lowered the ammo consumption, kept the Fire Rate but... maybe lower the damage?

The base damage would be a bit lower but the lower ammo consumption would make the mod worth it, I dont use weapons like the Amprex for the damage, but for the stats proc.

Edited by Venom-Snake

1 hour ago, (PS4)JemBrothers said:

Don't you guys think that we need ammo effiency mods? Beam weapons will fire longer and burn less ammo. That would be perfect for the amprex. Or maybe a corrupted mod that decreases ammo consumption but also decreases magazine size.

What do you guys think? 

Most of the ammo problems are easily fixed with ammo mutation, except for the amprex.

Edited by TheGuyverOne

6 hours ago, (PS4)JemBrothers said:

Don't you guys think that we need ammo effiency mods? Beam weapons will fire longer and burn less ammo. That would be perfect for the amprex. Or maybe a corrupted mod that decreases ammo consumption but also decreases magazine size.

What do you guys think? 

More ammo efficiency is like the current Ammo Mutation....only worse. Ammo Mutation just drowns you in lots of ammo, hard to make something better than that.