Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What was your first prime Frame/Weapon?

Bleak-Knight

My first primes.  Nikana Prime and Spira Prime were my first because I got the low priced Prime access.  I'm quite happy with the Nikana Prime.  Beast mode.  :D.   Then later I got Saryn Prime when I lucked up and got a 75% login reward.  That made her purchase extremely cheap.  I'm saving her for when I want to change up a bit.

Just now, DatDarkOne said:

100% agree.  I traded for Trinity P also just because she looks so dang good.  :D

I actually was thinking to myself after I got her if I regretted and I can honestly say no. I've run like 400 missions with her and she still was so worth it. The flowing braids and that extra light beam when blessing omg I'm gonna go play as her rn.

Loki, MK1-Braton,MK1-Kunai and MK1-Braton

Paris Prime, some random player helped me in getting into the game mechanics and decided to give me all of the Paris Prime parts except for the lower handle because he doesn't have it...

Edited by AfternoonPalm
did not read the title fully...

Latron Prime was my first. Was in love with marksman playstyle and Latron Prime was pretty much the best marksman weapon back in the day.

First prime was supposedly Saryn Prime (after lots lots of farming), but I decided to sell everything and bought Loki Prime from the market.

Nyx was my first prime.  But i wanted nova.  I loved nova so much I sold the normal version as soon as I got it to level 30 so I could free up the slot.  Ended up having to farm regular nyx for MR

Nyx is kind of something you get while trying to get other things.  Same thing with Lex.  Tho i think the First prime weapon i used a lot was the Busrton.

Edited by kkinnison