Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Scam"

M1hiDJ

Question

13 answers to this question

1 minute ago, M1hiDJ said:

Someone scamed my acc .now i dont have fking mods and platinum . Someone can help ne pls 

By scam you mean hacked, or hijacked?

Either way, go write a support ticket, if the attacker used any illegal means to get to your suff, they should be willing to restore it.

1 minute ago, CrudShuzKong said:

By scam you mean hacked, or hijacked?

Either way, go write a support ticket, if the attacker used any illegal means to get to your suff, they should be willing to restore it.

Im banned from supp idont know why

1 minute ago, M1hiDJ said:

Im banned from supp idont know why

So someone stole your identity, traded all your stuff to his accoutn and then proceeded to get himself banned from support so you couldnt reach them?
That would be a hell of a mean and effective way to abuse other players...

Did you ever share your account password with anyone? Or was it too easy to guess or something?
I really cant see how else someone would get full access to your account...

... What exactly do you hope the players can do for you in this case?

You need to contact support. Okay, you say you've been banned from support? Do you have any messages from the support?

You also clearly have access to the forums, are you sure there is nothing in your messages that might explain what has happened and why? Or in your email?

17 minutes ago, Tomppak said:

... What exactly do you hope the players can do for you in this case?

You need to contact support. Okay, you say you've been banned from support? Do you have any messages from the support?

You also clearly have access to the forums, are you sure there is nothing in your messages that might explain what has happened and why? Or in your email?

they removed all message on email. i cant do nothing

1 hour ago, M1hiDJ said:

they removed all message on email. i cant do nothing

This is why it is important to the update your password (on anything) regularly and never share your account with anyone. If you still have access to your email and this account, change your password, then try to contact a dev in a PM here to tell them what happened if you are banned from support. 

Edited by (PS4)Kamranos

Beyond contacting support (or contacting a community staff member such as @[DE]Danielle through a private message on the forums to explain the situation), there's nothing we on the forums can do to help you.

It should go without saying that you should never, ever give your login email and/or password to someone else. Not only is disclosing your account credentials risky, it violates the EULA for the game.