Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealthiest warframe

milkman721

Question

11 answers to this question

How about this? 
If it comes to pure and long hard hitting stealth, then Ivara is queen.
If it comes to pure speed itself (tho if you are capable of rolling and using your ziplines, you are even faster in my eyes), then you will have Loki as your prince(ss). :P

I myself prefer Ivara. Tho i can also say that there will be nerfes coming Soon™.

Pretty sure Ivara wins out in every possible way in terms of pure stealth. She is made completely for stealth.

Spoiler

Invisibility? Ivara's got 2 ways. Both sacrifice mobility like Loki/Ash have, yet have other perks to make up for it.
Edit: Well, actually 3 ways with Navigator.

Distraction/Disable? 2 ways again. Noise arrow to cluster them out of the way and stop patrolling or Sleep arrow...to put them to sleep. Loki's Decoy and augmented Disarm alerts enemies, and Switch Teleport alerts them if they're not killed before the Confusion stage ends.

On top of that, Ivara can create zipline paths above enemy detection range.

Then her hard-hitting ultimate is also a silent bow.

There's really no competition, unless by "stealth" you just mean "invisible" and running around.

Edited by Maicael
Forgot about Navigator

Depends a lot on what you want to do. Ivara is stealthier than Loki, having longer lasting stealth and the ability stealth teammates/locations, but Loki can regain energy through energy siphon while invisible, while Ivara can't. Ivara can bypass lasers in spy missions, but loki can decoy+switch teleport through them. Personally, since most missions involve running a lot, I'd choose Loki for the added mobility - Ivara is more like a sneaky rogue, while Loki is more like an invisible ninja.

14 hours ago, Tomppak said:

loki can decoy+switch teleport through them.

I don't think Loki can do that anymore.  Maybe someone can chime it to verify.  Actually, Ivara is more ninja than Loki.  See below for the reasons.

21 hours ago, Maicael said:

Pretty sure Ivara wins out in every possible way in terms of pure stealth. She is made completely for stealth.

Hide contents

Invisibility? Ivara's got 2 ways. Both sacrifice mobility like Loki/Ash have, yet have other perks to make up for it.
Edit: Well, actually 3 ways with Navigator.

Distraction/Disable? 2 ways again. Noise arrow to cluster them out of the way and stop patrolling or Sleep arrow...to put them to sleep. Loki's Decoy and augmented Disarm alerts enemies, and Switch Teleport alerts them if they're not killed before the Confusion stage ends.

On top of that, Ivara can create zipline paths above enemy detection range.

Then her hard-hitting ultimate is also a silent bow.

There's really no competition, unless by "stealth" you just mean "invisible" and running around.

You my noble Tenno have made great points.  I bow to your wisdom.  :D

Ivara's latest augment that allows her to Prowl through laser barriers means she's lost the last obstacle to being queen of spy missions.  She won't do them fast, but she can do them with nearly complete impunity and can exploit just about any path into any vault that she wants.  Couple her with a silent weapon (like the bows that she favors) and intelligent use of Dashwire arrows to cross obstacles that you'd normally have to parkour through and avoid enemy sight cones, you've got a recipe for nigh-foolproof spy performance.

Loki is a close second.  Unlike Ivara, Loki doesn't necessarily need augment mods to perform well, but requires the use of more of his abilities - specifically, decoy and switch teleport in addition to invisibility.  If you do get augments for him, Hushed Invisibility is a massive, massive convenience, as it allows him to be silent, AND invisible at the same time without investing mods in his guns.  Just be wary of using decoy+switch to bypass laser barriers (yes, it can still be done) in vaults that have mobs in them - they can and will hear the decoy shooting, and will trigger the alarms unless you either take them out first, or handle things really fast.

Ash would be a distant third.  He's got invisibility, but it's an invisibility that may alert enemies if you use it too close to them due to the smokebomb effect.  It also doesn't last as long as Loki's.  He's also good at assassinating vault guards with Teleport, but you've got to be careful about how you use it in order to keep from exposing yourself to cameras or laser fences.  Poor usage can turn it into a double-edged sword.