The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst possible loadout

20 minutes ago, (XB1)ThatsFine9 said:

Well you might need to consider weapon combination, not just individually.

The reason i mentioned orgis with talons is because they both use the sniper ammo pool. Not only will you have to deal with ammo scarcity, your ammo is shared between the weapons and your default max ammo capacity will be 20.

Like you said, you're looking for the worst possible loadout, but not necessarily the worst weapon in the game.

Edited by 321agemo

10 minutes ago, 321agemo said:

Well you might need to consider weapon combination, not just individually.

The reason i mentioned orgis with talons is because they both use the sniper ammo pool. Not only will you have to deal with ammo scarcity, your ammo is shared between the weapons and your default max ammo capacity will be 20.

Like you said, you're looking for the worst possible loadout, but not necessarily the worst weapon in the game.

I did find your combination amusing as it will bring an additional problem into the mix, however with ammo mutation mods and the fact that those are high damage and high AoE weapons, ammo may not be a huge issue. Although I may play around with those two for funsies due to that extra wrinkle.

3 hours ago, Lord_Azrael said:

>>wasted plat on deluxe skin

Uhh, yeah. You got me. I liked it, okay?  :)

>>wasted ducats on primed bane mods

Haw! You couldn't be more wrong! Those mods are amazing, the problem is nobody understands how they work. They are NOT like elemental mods, which are additive and so suffer from diminishing returns. Instead, Bane mods (and other faction mods) work by multiplying all damage by 1.55 (or 1.3 or 1.5 or whatever you're getting). So two elementals and a primed bane mod is MUCH better than 3 elementals.

Primed fast hands is more questionable, but it's good on snipers and basically required on the mutalist cernos status builds.

I'm, uh, not gonna tell you how many tennogen things I have...  :)

...okay fine I have 3 skins and a syandana. I like them, okay? :)

Tennogen is fine lol, it's just that one skin that is nasty af. Even Nyx's Nemesis skin is better. And I know how Bane mods work, that 1.55 multiplier only kicks in against enemies of that faction though

Frame: Banshee with no Savage Silence
Primary: Orgis / Penta
Secondary: Talons / Shurikens with maxed concealed explosives
Close combat: Any kind of Machete

You're completely ineffective against the enemy, but you are completely effective against yourself.

7 hours ago, williamsos10 said:

Limbo, Mk1 Furis, machete and Paracyst

Luckily since I main Banshee there is no such thing as a bad weapon :D

Remember son

A snigle furis can't be trash, it always has its utility

And here we go for my turn at bat-

INAROS- no Focus; no Forma

Aura slot- Loot Detector; Mod Capacity used 25/74

Max Fortitude; Unranked Warm Coat; Max Retribution; Max Fast Deflection; Unranked Provoked; Unranked Stealth Drift; Rank 2 Undying Will; Max Redirection

Synapse- 23/60 no Focus; no Forma

Max Crash Course; Rank 3 Ammo Drum; Damaged Unranked Fast Hands; Damaged Unranked Speed Trigger; Max Hush;  Unranked Sawtooth Clip; Unranked Rupture; Unranked Piercing Hit

Mire- 2/34 Capacity no Focus; no Forma

Max Rank Iron Phoenix; Max Rank Seismic Wave; Rank 6 Primed Reach; Max Rank Melee Prowess; Rank 4 Parry

Was going to do the Tysis....but only realized I did not have one. Sooo...building and then will take this on a run into T4 Exterminate to see how it dies.....does.

Cheers

PS- Forgot Carrier Prime

2/60 no Forma

Max Guardian; Max Regen; Rank 9 CalculateRedirection; Rank 2 Spare Parts (unmatching polarity); Max Self Destruct (unmatching polarity); Rank 7 Enhanced Vitality; Rank 5 Sanctuary; Max Rank Striker.

No Weapon for Sentinel

Playing in SOLO

Cheers #2

Edited by (XB1)DShinShoryuken

20 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

How in the world is this a bad loadout? You could oneshot almost anything with this.

Obviously they don't know how to play Banshee. 

For this exercise I assumed the Frame and weapons and use them to the best of my ability and modding.  Deliberately Nerfing your own weapons and frames is something we tried to avoid in this game from the start

Edited by kkinnison

On 6/21/2016 at 8:37 PM, (XB1)ThatsFine9 said:

I plan on attempting it. If I can only make 20 minutes on whatever mission, then there’s no point to record, but also I don’t have the capabilities to record, so if I do something amazing like 1 hour in t4 surv, it may end up being a screenshot and faith that I'm being honest.

This thread suddenly becomes much more interesting to me.

On 6/21/2016 at 6:47 PM, Lord_Azrael said:

replace them with a machete, and you've got my vote

How about the Nami Solo? It’s even Hydroid-themed.

On 6/21/2016 at 8:33 PM, Lord_Azrael said:

...okay fine I have 3 skins and a syandana. I like them, okay? :)

LOL.  That made me laugh for real.  I can't really talk.  I got the Trinity and Banshee Deluxe skins and don't play with those frames much.

On to Worst possible loadout.  I actually had to do this just to be able to do a sortie spy mission.

Ivara with rank 0 shotgun and nothing else vs against lvl 100 enemies.  I might as well have not had the gun at all.  :D

Edited by DatDarkOne
edited for effect.