Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon with longest reach

Cenat

Question

14 answers to this question

Just now, Cyborg-Rox said:

War is definitely last, but the 'reach' on whips and bladewhips is inconsistent and I don't think mods increase it. So, Orthos Prime would be my guess.

Just now, KJRenz said:

Orthos Prime

But dont Mios and Lacera have better rage?

Just now, Cyborg-Rox said:

Like I said, whips and bladewhips have inconsistent reach that I don't think are affected by the Reach mod, so Orthos Prime is best overall.

I have tested Reach and no Reach Reach does affect

24 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

War is definitely last, but the 'reach' on whips and bladewhips is inconsistent and I don't think mods increase it. So, Orthos Prime would be my guess.

No, Primed reach works quite well on whips. So I'd say the atterax has the longest range. With maxed primed reach I've hit things from 17/18 meters away.

Orhtos Prime, Lecta/Atterax/Scoliac hall have right at the same amount of reach to most of it coming down to personal preference.  It's hard to tell with the whips because from what I've seen they actually stretch out to the max length instead of having an invisible hit box.

Whip swords (Mios and Lacera) while they do have good reach I find them a bit confusing to wield from a personal standpoint.

14 minutes ago, GrandMAsterDan said:

I suppose using the redeemer's shotgun blast is cheating?

Well if we're counting THAT, then it's pretty much no contest.  Redeemer wins with a pull of the trigger.