Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

mag prime access unavailable on PS4 Europe (SCEE)

(PSN)macrossFA19

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

I've just been informed that Sony Europe will not be able to list Prime Vault this week. We're very disappointed, and we appreciate your patience. 

i would say im surprised but sony europe really do suck at releasing stuff for us in europe the fact america has psychonauts on the ps2 classics and we dont yet speaks for itself. i do feel bad for DE its out of their hands and another failure from the folks at sony europe.

Thanks Sony Europe or de whoever fault it is we dunno cause u don't tell us nothing, but due to the delay u have given me time to farm the stuff I needed from the pack was gonna cough up the cash for it but don't need to now. If it is Sonys fault de should be all over them bout it after all it's there profits going elsewhere

Edited by (PS4)mickg_84

41 minutes ago, (PS4)mickg_84 said:

Thanks Sony Europe or de whoever fault it is we dunno cause u don't tell us nothing, but due to the delay u have given me time to farm the stuff I needed from the pack was gonna cough up the cash for it but don't need to now. If it is Sonys fault de should be all over them bout it after all it's there profits going elsewhere

Thats excatly right its a bussiness an i know if i had something like this happen i would be pushing for it due to the fact ot disrupt income of cash from other players but just the lame tweet from 8 days ago an now a new one saying sony EU cant upload or are having problems im sure one or the other would have told each other of the issue but leave us in the dark good work ;p

23 hours ago, (PS4)Thalia272 said:

Read a bit back in the post it will be live on wensday no point in coming here untill then. 

Umm ok then,, like others here I too am feeling very paranoid about this. I do hope DE will be extending the time the Mag prime access is un-valted and available for us poor sumofbishes in Europe.

Even though I am in West Australia lol .. apparently I am in Europe

1 hour ago, (PS4)mickg_84 said:

Renown pack 9 is now available and mag access still isn't how can that get uploaded to ps store when mag is that late it ain't even funny anymore. Good to know how u feel bout us de

In the post above your's, from Rebecca:

"Hi PS4 SCEE Region Tenno,

I have some information from our PS4 team on the status of your Mag Prime Vault Pack.

Some of you in the European Regions may have noticed that while Mag Prime was available in-game, the Mag Prime Vault Pack was not available for purchase. Due to unfortunate circumstances, the Pack was delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this caused.

We are relieved to announce that the Pack will now be available in the European Regions, starting July 15 and we will extend the availability until August 12. Please note that it's only the Market item being extended, and the drops in-game will be remove as they were not impacted by this delay.

Thank you again, Tenno!"

From: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/671587-ps4-scee-region-mag-prime-vault-pack-information/

DE have been told by Playstation EU that the pack will be up by the 15th and DE have asked for it to be extended to 12th August. Not much else DE can do since they can't just go onto the PSN store and upload it themselves.

On Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 0:15 PM, NovusNova said:

In the post above your's, from Rebecca:

"Hi PS4 SCEE Region Tenno,

I have some information from our PS4 team on the status of your Mag Prime Vault Pack.

Some of you in the European Regions may have noticed that while Mag Prime was available in-game, the Mag Prime Vault Pack was not available for purchase. Due to unfortunate circumstances, the Pack was delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this caused.

We are relieved to announce that the Pack will now be available in the European Regions, starting July 15 and we will extend the availability until August 12. Please note that it's only the Market item being extended, and the drops in-game will be remove as they were not impacted by this delay.

Thank you again, Tenno!"

From: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/671587-ps4-scee-region-mag-prime-vault-pack-information/

DE have been told by Playstation EU that the pack will be up by the 15th and DE have asked for it to be extended to 12th August. Not much else DE can do since they can't just go onto the PSN store and upload it themselves.

Yeah so not only are they late for all the people who farmed mag an the dakra an boar prime they will be worth next to nothing due to a the extension but not even a repsonse to the whole situation about what they r goin to do about the whole 20% off warframes an double drop wknd y do other players have to suffer for there lack of incompetence an miss out on that whole wknd event that other people where waiting to buy boosters an frames at 20% off great resolve right there ...