Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I even kill this thing???

Cenat

Question

So recently I just wanted a meat bag to sponge up all of my Peacemaker's damage. I though:

Lvl 90 Juggernaut Behemoth

And so I did just that, but boom! Level 500 Juggernaught Behemoth! I ditched Mesa and used Frost, it one-shotted 4 192% strength globes. Nope I guess. Then I tried Exalted Blade. Nope. Then I went on to Vauban, Bastille keeps him up, but 0 damage with a 5-forma Vaykor Hek. 

Anyone know how to kill this besides overlapping Sonar?

8 minutes ago, Cenat said:

Thanks? A video or picture would be appreciate though

Not sure why you need pictures of this, its pretty straight forward. But if you insist...

20160629220434_1_zpsf5r382dl.jpg~origina20160629220539_2_zpsqhkuw2ww.jpg~origina20160629220539_3_zpsgkqc4xyz.jpg~origina20160629220542_1_zpsdxzg6uoc.jpg~origina

EDIT: Apparently you only have to teleport once to do the finisher instead of two as before. Me gusta :D

Edited by S0V3REiGN

You bring a god into this world; you fear it's wrath.

You bring a demon into this world; you must accept it's actions.

You bring a LEVEL 500 JUGGERNAUT BEHEMOTH INTO THIS WORLD; YOU JUMP BACK TO THE MAIN PLATFORM SO IT DESPAWNS. Also, that's a horrible thing to do to yourself.

Just now, (XB1)UKILR said:

You bring a LEVEL 500 JUGGERNAUT BEHEMOTH INTO THIS WORLD; YOU JUMP BACK TO THE MAIN PLATFORM SO IT DESPAWNS. Also, that's a horrible thing to do to yourself.

:D 

1 minute ago, (XB1)UKILR said:

9 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

u don't

Alright just to confirm Banshee can kill it with a Dread I am just looking for alternatives. 

43 minutes ago, Cenat said:

So recently I just wanted a meat bag to sponge up all of my Peacemaker's damage. I though:

Lvl 90 Juggernaut Behemoth

And so I did just that, but boom! Level 500 Juggernaught Behemoth! I ditched Mesa and used Frost, it one-shotted 4 192% strength globes. Nope I guess. Then I tried Exalted Blade. Nope. Then I went on to Vauban, Bastille keeps him up, but 0 damage with a 5-forma Vaykor Hek. 

Anyone know how to kill this besides overlapping Sonar?

I don't know if this still works but whenever Frost pops a bubble he pushes enemy away. If you push him against a wall he will suffer 50% of his HP as damage.
Repeat.

Tonkor and Chroma should do fine too, same goes for Tonkor and Banshee.

It's simple.
First, you (REDACTED) its (REDACTED) so Ash can stick a fork in the photon accelerator, causing a (REDACTED) to occur.
While the (REDACTED) is going on, you (REDACTED) the (DATA EXPUNGED) from the (REDACTED) while chanting (REDACTED) until (DATA EXPUNGED) (EXPLICATIVE REDACTED) hole.
Then you take the fishing rod from the (DATA EXPUNGED) and use it to catch a coelacanth, but remember to (DATA EXPUNGED) otherwise a Class-X scenario will occur (and if you do really bad, a Class-X4)
Once you have done that, you then poke the Juggernaut with the (DATA EXPUNGED) and it should (REDACTED)

Honestly, couldn't you tell that's how you do it?

With it's level, damage reduction from armor, and massive hp, this thing will make you run out of bullets before you get to finish it. I don't think it's possible tbh, not without ammo cakes anyway

@Ghost333 not sure if coelacanth catching is a ref to animal crossing or just coincidence =.=

Edited by VanLyrr

1 hour ago, Necrius said:

Bad scaling, DE wants to look into it with Damage 3.0.

Because the whole point of scaling mobs is that eventualy, they are MEANT to kill us.

Warframe didn't invent survival (nor endles scaling chalenges). And that's what this gaming mode is all about. It's not supposed to have a win condition (even if occasionaly some developers do). It's to test the limits of how far the player can go before he eventualy and inevitably loses.

6 minutes ago, Duduminador said:

Because the whole point of scaling mobs is that eventualy, they are MEANT to kill us.

Warframe didn't invent survival (nor endles scaling chalenges). And that's what this gaming mode is all about. It's not supposed to have a win condition (even if occasionaly some developers do). It's to test the limits of how far the player can go before he eventualy and inevitably loses.

With the way things are going this will be a thing of the past

Edited by (XB1)Listed mia 510

2 hours ago, Zilchy said:

Hire Chuck Norris. 

Or use Focus to suspend it in the air and go to town attacking that belly.

Zenurik holds it up but does not give you an opening to the weak spot