Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #124: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

tI6HHDr.jpg

It can’t be denied that your hosts have their most loved Warframes. But have you ever wondered why? Find out tonight as Megan and her special co-host take their beloved frames to the Lunaro field, strut their stuff in the newest Executioner Arena, then gather in the Relay afterwards for some socializing! Come share your own Warframe admiration stories with your fellow Tenno! 

PLUS, see this week’s awesome new Fan Art, discuss the Fan Concept of the week, and win Platinum prizes!

See you here tonight, June 30th at 7 p.m. EDT. Check your time zones here.

4 minutes ago, weiqian1501 said:

I hope the specter of rails will be updated today i am so excited of it btw i like warframe alot it is the great game i ever play on pc

Update guideline for you: If there's devstream/prime time, there won't be any big update for the week.

1 minute ago, LogaMC1995 said:

Update guideline for you: If there's devstream/prime time, there won't be any big update for the week.

So instead of getting an update of the game, we get to watch people do what most of us have already run through?

1 hour ago, Nraco said:

So instead of getting an update of the game, we get to watch people do what most of us have already run through?

It's not like that. If there's no big update, they can resume with regular streams. If there IS, then they have to postpone streams and focus on potential bug fix.